OK police haters why do some blacks act this way?

Nice police work

It's not exclusive to any skin color, but blacks have more of these total idiots and for some reason they defend them.

That's the lie that is told.

Not it not exclusive to skin color
Personal fact young blacks are idiots when it comes to dealing with the police
and leftist for the most party will defend them
So which part is the lie that is told?

Or is it that the police are idiots when they deal with black men. You have to give respect to get respect.

Try being an officer for even one shift.

Try being a black man in this country.
Why don't you try being a minority in some other country?

Bet you'll be back here before long.

Why don't you try being a racist in some other country.
I've had people try to kill me in 4 different countries, including this one, and I still choose to live here.

Well you know that's what happens when you are James Bond.

Nice police work

It's not exclusive to any skin color, but blacks have more of these total idiots and for some reason they defend them.

Or is it that the police are idiots when they deal with black men. You have to give respect to get respect.

That's nonsense.

I know Frey from other boards he's not a racist I've known him a few years and he's not a racist.

Can he vouch for you in the same manner?
Yep.
I'd have that man at my back anytime.

I've had people try to kill me in 4 different countries, including this one, and I still choose to live here.

Well you know that's what happens when you are James Bond.
Nah, I drink Herradura Ultra Anejo and Dos Equis.

Nice police work

If you want to be respected, try being respectable.

Dressing, acting, and talking like ghetto trash is not the way. If you're not a shitbag, don't act like one.

Nice police work

She could have made an argument in court that they had no reasonable suspicion to justify running her plate in the first place. And she could have claimed the plate switch was accidental, she got the plates mixed up when she changed vehicles.

I'm about 90% sure I could have talked my way out of that, even if the car smelled like weed.

As to why black people act like this, it's mostly the women, because many of them (not all, or even most) are simply crazy and thrive on conflict to the point that they appear damn near rabid, and unfortunately for the black community, the number of fatherless households leave too many young black men being raised by these fucking psycho bitches.

That's why.

Here's my experience
While on the night shift I observed a vehicle sitting at a green light it sat through two or three green lights then proceeded to move after the light changed once again. So I followed the car for a couple of blocks it then pulled over to the curb. So I conduct a traffic stop 17 year old kid stolen tag, no DL and blew .08 I had probul cause to stop because of his eradic driving behavior

That’s your response to that blantantly racist and misogynistic comment?! Really? Do you agree with the poster about his characterization of black women?

Nice police work

She could have made an argument in court that they had no reasonable suspicion to justify running her plate in the first place. And she could have claimed the plate switch was accidental, she got the plates mixed up when she changed vehicles.

I'm about 90% sure I could have talked my way out of that, even if the car smelled like weed.

As to why black people act like this, it's mostly the women, because many of them (not all, or even most) are simply crazy and thrive on conflict to the point that they appear damn near rabid, and unfortunately for the black community, the number of fatherless households leave too many young black men being raised by these fucking psycho bitches.

That's why.

Here's my experience
While on the night shift I observed a vehicle sitting at a green light it sat through two or three green lights then proceeded to move after the light changed once again. So I followed the car for a couple of blocks it then pulled over to the curb. So I conduct a traffic stop 17 year old kid stolen tag, no DL and blew .08 I had probul cause to stop because of his eradic driving behavior

That’s your response to that blantantly racist and misogynistic comment?! Really? Do you agree with the poster about his characterization of black women?

What was racist and/or misogynistic about what I said?

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

All you need....

As long as they can articulate the specific facts in evidence that would lead a reasonable person to believe criminal activity may be afoot, they're good.

I think we all, deep down, know there is no need for actual probable cause. A cop can say almost anything they want about why they pulled someone over. Windows looked too tinted. Drove a little too close to the line. Hell, driving below the speed limit can get you pulled over. Nothing can seriously be challenged in a court because it becomes a he said she said and the courts are deferential to police.

Once your pulled over, then probable cause for a search is similarly easy. Smells like pot. Smells like alcohol. Looking nervous. Hell, a cop can grab some leaves in the sill of the window and pretend like it’s marijuana and justify a search.

Nice police work

That's nonsense.

Of course it is to a Trump Humper.

I know Frey from other boards he's not a racist I've known him a few years and he's not a racist.

Yep.

I give you credit Trump Humpers stick together, he is a racist so what does that say about you.

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

All you need....

As long as they can articulate the specific facts in evidence that would lead a reasonable person to believe criminal activity may be afoot, they're good.

I think we all, deep down, know there is no need for actual probable cause. A cop can say almost anything they want about why they pulled someone over. Windows looked too tinted. Drove a little too close to the line. Hell, driving below the speed limit can get you pulled over. Nothing can seriously be challenged in a court because it becomes a he said she said and the courts are deferential to police.

Once your pulled over, then probable cause for a search is similarly easy. Smells like pot. Smells like alcohol. Looking nervous. Hell, a cop can grab some leaves in the sill of the window and pretend like it’s marijuana and justify a search.

Cameras are helping with that shit.
I'm personally acquainted with some 1st amendment auditors here in Texas that have won several cases against police abusing their power.

Nice police work

Dressing, acting, and talking like ghetto trash is not the way. If you're not a shitbag, don't act like one.

That statement is a classic, but it's par for the course.

Yep.

I give you credit Trump Humpers stick together, he is a racist so what does that say about you.
Says he's my friend.

Nice police work

That statement is a classic, but it's par for the course.

You're welcome.

Yep.

Says he's my friend.

I am pretty sure he is.

Nice police work

That's why.

Here's my experience

All you need....

Cameras are helping with that shit.
I'm personally acquainted with some 1st amendment auditors here in Texas that have won several cases against police abusing their power.

Cameras can help to some extent, but I think we both know that every case that is won, there's far more cases out there.

And the repercussions for those cops who lose those cases are basically zero.

Forum List

Back