OK police haters why do some blacks act this way?

Try being an officer for even one shift.

Try being a black man in this country.
Why don't you try being a minority in some other country?

Bet you'll be back here before long.

Because America and other countries treat minorities badly is suppose to say what?
It's supposed to say that it could be a damn sight worse.
At least we try to make things better.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

We've done plenty and it's done more harm than good.

Why you think so many niggas get belligerent with the poeleece and get they dumb asses shot?
I don't agree.

Because America and other countries treat minorities badly is suppose to say what?

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.
Name another country that fought a war to free people that most folks didn't even consider human at the time.

I'll wait.

When you have to go back 150 years to find something..............
I don't have to go back that far, it's just a good example.

50 or 60 years ago it would have been illegal for me to marry my wife in most of this country.

But that got better and so will the rest if people would quit fucking it up.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.
Name another country that fought a war to free people that most folks didn't even consider human at the time.

I'll wait.

50 or 60 years ago it would have been illegal for me to marry my wife in most of this country.

Look at a large number of arguments here and elsewhere. We have a president that called those who tried to air their complaints SOB's.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

Look at a large number of arguments here and elsewhere. We have a president that called those who tried to air their complaints SOB's.
Nobody likes a whiner.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

We've done plenty and it's done more harm than good.

Why you think so many niggas get belligerent with the poeleece and get they dumb asses shot?
I don't agree.

We (we as in American PC culture) need to stop telling black people that they can't possibly succeed without turning to a life of crime. Stop telling them that closet KKK members are lurking behind every corner. Stop telling them that all their problems are someone else's fault.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

You think every member of my wife's family liked having a peckerwood at the table?

That shit goes both ways.

It takes time to rub all the sharp edges off.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

You think every member of my wife's family liked having a peckerwood at the table?

So people should just accept getting killed until we do that?

I don't doubt there are some racist cops out there but the main problem I see is cops being too prone to bullying.
And that comes from too little accountability.

I don't doubt you'll make any excuse possible to justify the different way cops treat suspects based soley on race. The white guy in the truck said, "I will fucking kill you" to a sworn officer of the law. Nothing happened to him. As far as I know, he's still free as a bird.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

Well quit doing shit that makes people feel like they need to kill you before you kill them.

Cops are predators, they hunt people.

You don't show fear but don't fucking growl at them either.

Be smart.

I don't doubt there are some racist cops out there but the main problem I see is cops being too prone to bullying.

I don't doubt you'll make any excuse possible to justify the different way cops treat suspects based soley on race. The white guy in the truck said, "I will fucking kill you" to a sworn officer of the law. Nothing happened to him. As far as I know, he's still free as a bird.
I'm on my phone so I'm not going to try and watch the video right now but some people are just talking shit and some people are seriously dangerous and it takes a LOT of experience to tell the difference.
And you will still get it wrong sometimes.

If only that was the same cop in both videos you might have made a point.

If only both suspects were white would you....

...huh? I don't know what you're trying to say. All I know is your link only proved the media loves to cherry pick facts to promote a false narrative which in the end only ends up causing more harm.

If only that was the same cop in both videos you might have made a point.

If only both suspects were white would you....

...huh? I don't know what you're trying to say. All I know is your link only proved the media loves to cherry pick facts to promote a false narrative which in the end only ends up causing more harm.

You should watch the video of the white guy saying to the cop, "I will fucking kill you" and see what happens to him. He has access to his truck where he could have a knife, a gun, whatever. Just like the guy in Kenosha. Only the white guy didn't get plugged 7 times in the back. Its all on the video. But your denial is...well...funny.

Never has someone's user name been so accurate as yours.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

Well quit doing shit that makes people feel like they need to kill you before you kill them.

Cops are predators, they hunt people.

That's going to end.

Sounds like you're accusing the patient cop of being racist because he didn't kill the white guy. Is that what you guys mean by equality? More unwarranted white men getting gunned down by police?

Forum List

Back