OK police haters why do some blacks act this way?

I've had people try to kill me in 4 different countries, including this one, and I still choose to live here.
Stop jacking cars and that problem will go away.
In Iraq and Afghanistan, it was because I was a soldier.
In Honduras, they tried to murder me and rob me.
Here it was for being white in the wrong area and pissing off a female.

I've had people try to kill me in 4 different countries, including this one, and I still choose to live here.
Stop jacking cars and that problem will go away.
In Iraq and Afghanistan, it was because I was a soldier.
In Honduras, they tried to murder me and rob me.
Here it was for being a white guy in the wrong place
OK police haters why do some blacks act this way?

Some Black people do act that way. So do some white people, some Hispanic people, some Asian people, and maybe even a Jew or two (although, I can't say I've ever seen that).

It's not about race, it's about IQ.
I'm going to need a link to the Jewish one.

Nice police work

She could have made an argument in court that they had no reasonable suspicion to justify running her plate in the first place. And she could have claimed the plate switch was accidental, she got the plates mixed up when she changed vehicles.

I'm about 90% sure I could have talked my way out of that, even if the car smelled like weed.

As to why black people act like this, it's mostly the women, because many of them (not all, or even most) are simply crazy and thrive on conflict to the point that they appear damn near rabid, and unfortunately for the black community, the number of fatherless households leave too many young black men being raised by these fucking psycho bitches.

That's why.

Here's my experience
While on the night shift I observed a vehicle sitting at a green light it sat through two or three green lights then proceeded to move after the light changed once again. So I followed the car for a couple of blocks it then pulled over to the curb. So I conduct a traffic stop 17 year old kid stolen tag, no DL and blew .08 I had probul cause to stop because of his eradic driving behavior

Is that when you called the police?
Blart I didn't need to call myself I was there already
Screenshot_5.jpg

Nice police work

She could have made an argument in court that they had no reasonable suspicion to justify running her plate in the first place. And she could have claimed the plate switch was accidental, she got the plates mixed up when she changed vehicles.

I'm about 90% sure I could have talked my way out of that, even if the car smelled like weed.

As to why black people act like this, it's mostly the women, because many of them (not all, or even most) are simply crazy and thrive on conflict to the point that they appear damn near rabid, and unfortunately for the black community, the number of fatherless households leave too many young black men being raised by these fucking psycho bitches.

That's why.

Here's my experience
While on the night shift I observed a vehicle sitting at a green light it sat through two or three green lights then proceeded to move after the light changed once again. So I followed the car for a couple of blocks it then pulled over to the curb. So I conduct a traffic stop 17 year old kid stolen tag, no DL and blew .08 I had probul cause to stop because of his eradic driving behavior

Is that when you called the police?
Blart I didn't need to call myself I was there already
View attachment 384328

You're the same guy who thought a cop couldn't go into a house where someone is screaming for help. Yeah, Blart, someone is paging you over at the Piercing Pagoda....hop to it

Nice police work

Because they are genetically inferior and need to be treated more harshly by law enforcement....perhaps we can get Trump to push for a separate set of laws for blacks because of how dangerous they are.....we can call it Jack Owl laws, Peter Pigeon......nah, those don't quite roll of the tongue.....Jim Crow it is!

We can have Diamond & Silk do campaign ads for it -- that way it won't look racist

Try being an officer for even one shift.

Try being a black man in this country.
Why don't you try being a minority in some other country?

Bet you'll be back here before long.

Because America and other countries treat minorities badly is suppose to say what?
It's supposed to say that it could be a damn sight worse.
At least we try to make things better.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.
Name another country that fought a war to free people that most folks didn't even consider human at the time.

I'll wait.

When you have to go back 150 years to find something..............
I don't have to go back that far, it's just a good example.

50 or 60 years ago it would have been illegal for me to marry my wife in most of this country.

But that got better and so will the rest if people would quit fucking it up.

Look at a large number of arguments here and elsewhere. We have a president that called those who tried to air their complaints SOB's.
You think every member of my wife's family liked having a peckerwood at the table?

That shit goes both ways.

It takes time to rub all the sharp edges off.

So people should just accept getting killed until we do that?
Well quit doing shit that makes people feel like they need to kill you before you kill them.

Cops are predators, they hunt people.

That's going to end.
You better hope not.
They're the reason there's not anyone REALLY hunting young black guys down.

There you go. Express yourself.

Because America and other countries treat minorities badly is suppose to say what?

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.
Name another country that fought a war to free people that most folks didn't even consider human at the time.

I'll wait.

50 or 60 years ago it would have been illegal for me to marry my wife in most of this country.

Look at a large number of arguments here and elsewhere. We have a president that called those who tried to air their complaints SOB's.
You think every member of my wife's family liked having a peckerwood at the table?

Well quit doing shit that makes people feel like they need to kill you before you kill them.

That's going to end.
So you want to defund the police until you need them?

This gets so old. This has been covered many times. We aren't getting rid of the police.

What if one of your family members had been raped, wouldn't you want a cop hunting the guilty down?

As opposed to chasing someone down and killing them over a bicycle violation? Yes.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.
You better hope not.

Young black men do a lot of crime.

If it wasn't illegal, they'd get shot a lot more than they already do.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.

This gets so old. This has been covered many times. We aren't getting rid of the police.

What if one of your family members had been raped, wouldn't you want a cop hunting the guilty down?

As opposed to chasing someone down and killing them over a bicycle violation? Yes.
Question; What do YOU think law enforcement should look like?
What's your ideal vision of the profession?

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.
You better hope not.

Don't stop yourself there.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.

Other countries can have law enforcement without so many of their citizens getting killed.

I want a system that doesn't pull someone over for having a wide set nose and executes that person.

I want a system that doesn't believe violence is the answer to every crime no matter how minor.

I want a system that holds those accountable for enforcing the laws to those same laws.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.
You better hope not.

Don't stop yourself there.
Some of those young black men are my family.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.

Other countries can have law enforcement without so many of their citizens getting killed.

I want a system that doesn't pull someone over for having a wide set nose and executes that person.

I want a system that doesn't believe violence is the answer to every crime no matter how minor.

I want a system that holds those accountable for enforcing the laws to those same laws.
Uh huh.....
Kinda light on the details there.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.

Uh huh.....

The details have been discussed endlessly. You can dismiss and avoid what I said if you want obviously.

Some of us, anyway.

Not nearly enough.

I'll wait.

That's going to end.

Uh huh.....

The details have been discussed endlessly. You can dismiss and avoid what I said if you want obviously.
No some of it sounds real good..... but the devil is in the details and I haven't heard anything workable yet.

Why don't you try being a racist in some other country.
I know Frey from other boards he's not a racist I've known him a few years and he's not a racist.

Can he vouch for you in the same manner?

Forum List

Back