OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

More fantasy and games by the left.

I agree

Any expectation of Republicans to act responsibly is a fantasy.
That is why Impeachment is the only remaining option

If by "act responsibly" you mean to do what the Democrats have done and condoned for the last 4 years, then we should either do nothing or riot/loot and or burn.
What you want is sedition. 'Seditious conspiracy' and the Capitol Hill attackers

You are quoting an article from MSNBC? LOL...no wonder you think the way you do.
If you were thinking, you would have countered my article. You didn't. Next?

Sedition means an act of defiance against lawful civil authority. Sorry, but this election was anything but lawful. I can assure you that if the Republicans would have won this election with all the irregularities out there and not so much as one investigation was done by the government, you lefties would have burned down Washington, making what happened on 1/6 look like a summer cookout. Democrats are hypocrites of the highest order.
I've said that right along. If Biden were Trump they would be screaming election fraud long and loud and all that evidence they say doesn't exist would be front and center in their claims.

If Trump had one and the Democrats had taken the Senate they would have impeached him already. Absolutely zero evidence necessary for Democrats to impeach a Republican President but videos with people cheating in an election isn't enough to even have so much as a government-led inquiry.
And a video of the former VP admitting that he used our tax dollars to threaten a foreign nation....but that was fine. It was legit. After all, other countries agreed with that tactic. Except for one things. It was not the money of other countries. It was the US Tax Payer money. But that was OK....

We get it.

Trump bad.
Biden an angel.
Trump Jr bad.
Hunter an angel
Trump colluded
Clinton simply got opposition research

We get it.

We also know you are all hypocrites.
Goddamn you are ignorant as hell. Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son It was over corruption you idiot. Fuck these ignorant dumb asses.

It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.
As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...=taboola&utm_medium=exchange&utm_content=news

I agree

If by "act responsibly" you mean to do what the Democrats have done and condoned for the last 4 years, then we should either do nothing or riot/loot and or burn.
What you want is sedition. 'Seditious conspiracy' and the Capitol Hill attackers

You are quoting an article from MSNBC? LOL...no wonder you think the way you do.

I don't give MSNBC any clicks. It is a borderline communist news agency.
You don't know what communism is then.

Nope. No stopping.

It needs to go into the historical record that Trump was Impeached twice.

He needs to be barred from ever holding office again

He needs to be held accountable
We will never forget this insurrection by Trump and his thugs.

So the entire Sleepy Joe Agenda is to wage war against the Deplorable Chumps- and all of his talk about representing even those who didn't vote for him was bullshit?

As I suspected, really. The D's have no plan to improve anyone's life, its all just about exercising totalitarian control.
You can only represent those who aren't trying to kill you.

No one is trying to kill Sleepy Joe, least of all Conservatives. We have old relatives like Bite Me. In actuality, he should be worried about his fellow libs. It wasn't a conservative that took an Ice Pick to liberal icon Trotsky's head you know.
But they WERE trying to kill Mike Pence

They were allegedly chanting , according to the Main Stream Media. But they were unarmed and unable to kill anyone. The gal who was whacked by the police officer was an unarmed veteran who fought for our freedom.
They are lucky the whole lot of these insurrectionist pos weren't shot. Next time, take them all out for attacking this country.
Cool..

Do the same with BLM and Antifa.

I agree

Sedition means an act of defiance against lawful civil authority. Sorry, but this election was anything but lawful. I can assure you that if the Republicans would have won this election with all the irregularities out there and not so much as one investigation was done by the government, you lefties would have burned down Washington, making what happened on 1/6 look like a summer cookout. Democrats are hypocrites of the highest order.
I've said that right along. If Biden were Trump they would be screaming election fraud long and loud and all that evidence they say doesn't exist would be front and center in their claims.

If Trump had one and the Democrats had taken the Senate they would have impeached him already. Absolutely zero evidence necessary for Democrats to impeach a Republican President but videos with people cheating in an election isn't enough to even have so much as a government-led inquiry.
And a video of the former VP admitting that he used our tax dollars to threaten a foreign nation....but that was fine. It was legit. After all, other countries agreed with that tactic. Except for one things. It was not the money of other countries. It was the US Tax Payer money. But that was OK....

We get it.

Trump bad.
Biden an angel.
Trump Jr bad.
Hunter an angel
Trump colluded

We get it.

Goddamn you are ignorant as hell. Fact check: Biden leveraged $1B in aid to Ukraine to oust corrupt prosecutor, not to help his son It was over corruption you idiot. Fuck these ignorant dumb asses.

It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016. But it wasn't because Shokin was investigating Burisma. It was because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.
As European and American diplomats pressed Ukraine to clean up its corruption, they focused on Shokin's leadership of the Prosecutor General's Office, which he took over in February 2015.

In wake of Capitol riot, active-duty Army officer under investigation
Bullshit. Pedo Joe extorted a country to save the payoffs he was getting thru his crackhead son.

I agree

A campaign finance violation along with obstructing Congress was already proven, allowing the House to impeach. Which they did. No order of your own bull shit will ever change that reality. That's in the history books forever.

I agree

We get it.

Trump bad.
Biden an angel.
Trump Jr bad.
Hunter an angel
Trump colluded

We get it.

Bullshit. Pedo Joe extorted a country to save the payoffs he was getting thru his crackhead son.
All lies and no proof. That makes you a loser as always. Scram! Your arguments are boring, useless, and idiotic.

How many millions of dollars will be wasted by democrats, and for what?
Politicians, on BOTH sides don't care about what ain't theirs- OPM- Other Peoples Money- they never have and never will - see Davy Crockett and the farmer Bunce story- he, Davy Crockett, is the ONLY politician to ever tell the arrogant cock suckers in the District of Criminals, it ain't your's to give- but, they all act like it is and those who want more funds for their retirement port folios are the worst- they're lying scum, leeches, who never did an honest day's work in the sad story of their miserable existence-

But politicians should be concerned how John Q. Public is going to react to the needless spending of millions and millions of dollars just because idiot democrats don't want to wait a week and a half. Any politician, on the left OR the right, who backs impeachment should rightly expect to have a fight when they come up for re-election...

And any President that completely disregards the Constitution of the United States and it's Laws should be impeached, convicted and thrown in prison regardless when they do it. Even after leaving the office.
You mean like lying to congress? (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Or what about hiding (deleting) subpoenaed evidence? Are you saying the Clintons should be in prison? Is that what you are saying? Or is that different.

I know. That's different because...well,,,,, its different.
It's not different. Is "Dems are just as bad" all you got?
Is that how you took what I wrote?

You see, with Trump, it is all speculation, all "in the eye of the beholder" all "the way I see it".....All..."he could have used other words"

But when there is actual evidence of wrong doing with democrats....no one seems to care.

So No...I am not the childish asshole you want to make me out to be. I am simply showing how things work nowadays.
"You see, with Trump, it is all speculation, all "in the eye of the beholder" all "the way I see it"....." Otherwise known as make believe.

I agree

Voter suppression was proven in 2016 via voter purges and poll closings.

Politicians, on BOTH sides don't care about what ain't theirs- OPM- Other Peoples Money- they never have and never will - see Davy Crockett and the farmer Bunce story- he, Davy Crockett, is the ONLY politician to ever tell the arrogant cock suckers in the District of Criminals, it ain't your's to give- but, they all act like it is and those who want more funds for their retirement port folios are the worst- they're lying scum, leeches, who never did an honest day's work in the sad story of their miserable existence-

But politicians should be concerned how John Q. Public is going to react to the needless spending of millions and millions of dollars just because idiot democrats don't want to wait a week and a half. Any politician, on the left OR the right, who backs impeachment should rightly expect to have a fight when they come up for re-election...

And any President that completely disregards the Constitution of the United States and it's Laws should be impeached, convicted and thrown in prison regardless when they do it. Even after leaving the office.
You mean like lying to congress? (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Or what about hiding (deleting) subpoenaed evidence? Are you saying the Clintons should be in prison? Is that what you are saying? Or is that different.

It's degrees. Shoplifting a few candybars is handled differently than capital murder. In this case, Clinton lied to a Grand Jury and was impeached but the Senate didn't come up with the votes to remove him from office. He lied about a blow job. How many Married Men won't admit that they got a smoke job away from home to their wives? But those same lying (content) men didn't try to being an entire nation to it's knees not only once but twice.

Aww yes, the sensationalism......"bring it to its knees" Lol. More wild liberal rhetoric.

I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing

As a practical matter, what does it really accomplish?

You want him out of office? That's done in a week. You want him to never be able to get elected again? I'm petty sure he's taken care of that on his own...
Impeaching twice, ensures he does not get to run again. Prosecuting him, puts him in jail where he needs to be.

What exactly does he need to be in jail for?
Wow, are you serious? Campaign finance charges when Trump did not report that money to Stormy Daniels on a financial disclosure, obstruction of justice, and inciting riots against our own country. Those are the proven one's today. The other charges he will be facing are going to be bank fraud, insurance fraud, tax evasion, money laundering, and sexual assault charges.

And when Stone, Manafort, and others are put on the grand jury, I think we are going to reveal a conspiracy to collude with Russia by Trump.

I agree

We get it.

Trump bad.
Biden an angel.
Trump Jr bad.
Hunter an angel
Trump colluded

We get it.

All lies and no proof. That makes you a loser as always. Scram! Your arguments are boring, useless, and idiotic.
You hate facts. Typical Chicom Dimwinger.

I agree

Voter suppression was proven in 2016 via voter purges and poll closings.
Wrong.

It's degrees. Shoplifting a few candybars is handled differently than capital murder. In this case, Clinton lied to a Grand Jury and was impeached but the Senate didn't come up with the votes to remove him from office. He lied about a blow job. How many Married Men won't admit that they got a smoke job away from home to their wives? But those same lying (content) men didn't try to being an entire nation to it's knees not only once but twice.

Aww yes, the sensationalism......"bring it to its knees" Lol. More wild liberal rhetoric.
Rhetoric you can't intelligently and informatively change.

Hang in there. Trump isn't done yet and it will be most interesting. Just found out Pelousy hasn't reported to the House in two days. Wonder where that hag is. Bet she knows what's coming. Her laptop got swiped after all. Wonder what was on that bad boy. LOL

They were allegedly chanting , according to the Main Stream Media. But they were unarmed and unable to kill anyone
A MOB needs to have guns to kill?

Since when?

They killed one cop and put several others in the hospital

Forum List

Back