OK Republicans, let’s stop the impeachment once and for all

More fantasy and games by the left.

I agree

Any expectation of Republicans to act responsibly is a fantasy.
That is why Impeachment is the only remaining option

If by "act responsibly" you mean to do what the Democrats have done and condoned for the last 4 years, then we should either do nothing or riot/loot and or burn.
What you want is sedition. 'Seditious conspiracy' and the Capitol Hill attackers

You are quoting an article from MSNBC? LOL...no wonder you think the way you do.
If you were thinking, you would have countered my article. You didn't. Next?

I don't give MSNBC any clicks. It is a borderline communist news agency.

I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing

As a practical matter, what does it really accomplish?

You want him out of office? That's done in a week. You want him to never be able to get elected again? I'm petty sure he's taken care of that on his own...
Impeaching twice, ensures he does not get to run again. Prosecuting him, puts him in jail where he needs to be.

What exactly does he need to be in jail for?

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

And that's something that should scare the shit out of the left.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...
What do you mean, only to their peril? What should Dems be afraid of?

The 74 million people who didn't vote for Biden...

81 million people voted to get rid of Trump
Where does that leave you?

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

That's because, in truth, nothing will protect you...
And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
But only 20% of them own guns legally.
And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

What do you think had a bigger impact.....

Those that looted and burnt down livelihoods or those that stormed the capitol?

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

Before you try to punch holes in my point.....lets look at an analogy.....

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Ahhhhh....so you watched CNN.
They neglected to show you his entire speech.
He never sent them to congress to stop any proceedings.
]He sent them to the Capitol to speak their mind.
Like many politicians have done n the past.
Go to the capitol and protest.
Thats all he said.

But you opted to believe there was "code" in his words.

Code. Sure. He sent out "the code" to millions of people.

Wow...the media has your number for sure.

Trump has been perpetuating a dangerous conspiracy theory that led to the riot. However government have always peddled conspiracy theories to their bases in order to get an edge on their opponents from time to time. Both parties sell bullshit, and no party is more virtuous than the other when it comes to tactics. Trump’s conspiracy theory was dangerous because it discredited our democracy at its core. We’ve also seen democrats attack other institutions like the military and police, but at end of the day the best checks and balances to mitigating one parties bullshit is opposition by the other party. Now that’s not to say everything these parties are always full of shit, but with the amount of shit both parties are full of its hard to discern fact from fiction.
But, of course, when Gore did it in 2000 and Boxer did it in 2004....THAT was warranted.

We know who you are.
But, of course, when Gore did it in 2000 and Boxer did it in 2004....THAT was warranted.

We know who you are.

Gore shut down the objections in 2000, dope.

Ahhh.....yes....you called me dope.

Child
Ahhh.....yes....you called me dope.

Child

Tell us some more about what Gore did, dope.
Nah. You can find out for yourself.

Child.
Nah. You can find out for yourself.

Child
LOL...
we already know, dope. It’s you that struggles.

Trump will never hold national office in this country. Ever. I voted for him twice and, I assure you, I would not vote for him a third time, and I know a lot of former Trump supporters who feel the same.
Unfortunately, there are more Trump supporters who are not as reasonable as you. According to several polls taken since the Capitol Riot, about a third of folks in this country still approve of the Pres. (see 538). Rasmussen says half.

Some 74 million people voted for Trump. That can't be ignored, and it's only to the peril of the democrats if they choose to...

The 74 million who didn't vote for Biden have most of the guns and over 8 trillion rounds of ammunition. It would be wise, if not to fear them, to at least have a healthy respect for what they could do.

The 81 million who did vote for Biden actually believe that going to a "safe place" will protect them...
This one won't.

And your immunity card from danger? LOl! Don't be so cocky boss. Most of those 81 million already have guns.
And? They still shoot don't they? And since when did Republicans care about being legal? Do you remember all the Right-wing terrorists who illegally entered the capitol who should have been shot?
Let me ask you this.....

Now, before you answer....I get it...the capitol is an image of our country. It is an Icon. But....

a woman who lost her husband due to violence over the summer and who also lost her livelihood as they looted and then burnt down her only source of income......

What had a bigger impact on her life? The Capitol building being stormed by a bunch of thugs or the fact that she lost her husband, her businesss and her livelihood in one fell swoop.

When Kennedy was shot we all mourned. It was a tragedy. But what if a young girl was shot as well due to a misfire and died. Innocent by stander.

The parents....what had a bigger impact on their life? The loss of a great President or the loss of their daughter?

You think about that when you say "but the Capitol. They stormed the Capitol How dare they;"
The bigger impact is the President of the United States agitating a mob, filling them with lies and sending them to the Congress to stop the proceedings of affirming a President
Thats all he said.

he actually said ' we love you ' & ' you're special' ...

lawmakers were calling him in real time for help - he ignored them. it took days for the WH to finally lower its flag to 1/2 mast in recognition that a cop was killed.

he has yet to call the widow.

he hasn't even spoken to pence until YESTERDAY ...

but you think he's innocent? lol ... you silly little deplorable.
Yes. I am a deplorable. Like you know me.

Child.
I have yet to see Republicans offer any alternative to Impeachment other than......Let’s just forget about the whole thing
Which is their mo. They haven't willfully addressed their illegal actions in years.

What a joke. You Dems listed Antifa and BLM as protesters while they looted, murdered and burned business to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Hell you even bailed out any who managed to get arrested.

Hypocrite much??
What is ANTIFA? You are a liar. Who is the leader? Where is the headquarters? Who finances them? Without those answers, this ANTIFA doesn't exist. And by the way, if you are for Fascism, you are not American. What are you for?

No. Dems called that bunch protesters as the looted, murdered and burned businesses to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi. Antifa does exist only idiots like you call it an idea.

Oh I'm an American Nationalist. You appear to be the Facist.
An American Nationalist is a Fascist. Thanks for the admission. Fascism - Extreme nationalism No wonder you hate people who are anti-fascist.

And the Dems called protesters Trump's militia as well. They incited violence, looting, and vandalism.

Nope. American Nationalism is facism. Its love of country and constitution.

Saw plenty of violence all summer in Portland, Seattle and Indi while you Dems called them protesters.

You are still a whiny little bitch.
Yes, fascism can be considered a form of nationalism. It is no doubt an extreme form of nationalism, however. Fascism uses nationalism as its roots; as a tool to justify its other actions that are not explicitly nationalistic. Fascism though cannot be defined simply as just a form of nationalism as it takes the ideas much further, but the two ideologies do share some basic, core values that will be shown throughout this essay. Don't get magically lost like a coward. Debate!
Claudette has left the building as a coward. Lol!

Nope. Claudette is sick of talking to a whiny little shit. Have fun with your theory. LMAO
Lol! No, you are weak with no material evidence or arguments to work with.

Nope. I cannot tell you how much of a shit I do not give. Carry on you whiny little shit.
That's a given. If you cared, your ilk wouldn't be attacking this country.

I'm not attacking this country but you Dems are getting ready to bankrupt it. Have fun.
Wrong on both counts. Speaking of bankrupting the country, have Republicans returned the $2 trillion dollars they stole for their tax cuts? Hell no!
Those tax cuts allowed me to hire 4 people at a cost of 235K a year in salary. Included in that was each employees tax liability coupled with my employer payroll tax match liability not to mention the 20K I paid the agency for the people.

So, in the end, that tax cut allowed me to break even. financially but it allowed for my corporate growth which in 2021 will result in more corporate taxes paid by me.........AND.....4 people got jobs, ADP got their payroll fee and a personnel agency made 20K.

So, in the end, there are actually more taxes paid, more food on the table for the people....

But you are too naïve to get it.

What are you...one of those hourly employees that hate "the man" and refuse to strive ahead because you are convinced "the man" will hold you down?

And dont go with "I am also a business owner"....because if you were you wouldn't have made such an assinine post as you did. You may not have liked Trump, but you would have known what the tax cuts allowed business owners to do.

He's another dummy that never learned what Kennedy, Raegan and Trump did. Cutting taxes puts more money into the economy and the Fed coffers than raising them ever did. And the jack ass he voted for it raising taxes. WE are in for four years of misery with that idiot. If he gets in.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

I agree

If by "act responsibly" you mean to do what the Democrats have done and condoned for the last 4 years, then we should either do nothing or riot/loot and or burn.
What you want is sedition. 'Seditious conspiracy' and the Capitol Hill attackers

You are quoting an article from MSNBC? LOL...no wonder you think the way you do.

Sedition means an act of defiance against lawful civil authority. Sorry, but this election was anything but lawful. I can assure you that if the Republicans would have won this election with all the irregularities out there and not so much as one investigation was done by the government, you lefties would have burned down Washington, making what happened on 1/6 look like a summer cookout. Democrats are hypocrites of the highest order.
I've said that right along. If Biden were Trump they would be screaming election fraud long and loud and all that evidence they say doesn't exist would be front and center in their claims.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
How many millions of dollars will be wasted by democrats, and for what?
Politicians, on BOTH sides don't care about what ain't theirs- OPM- Other Peoples Money- they never have and never will - see Davy Crockett and the farmer Bunce story- he, Davy Crockett, is the ONLY politician to ever tell the arrogant cock suckers in the District of Criminals, it ain't your's to give- but, they all act like it is and those who want more funds for their retirement port folios are the worst- they're lying scum, leeches, who never did an honest day's work in the sad story of their miserable existence-

But politicians should be concerned how John Q. Public is going to react to the needless spending of millions and millions of dollars just because idiot democrats don't want to wait a week and a half. Any politician, on the left OR the right, who backs impeachment should rightly expect to have a fight when they come up for re-election...

And any President that completely disregards the Constitution of the United States and it's Laws should be impeached, convicted and thrown in prison regardless when they do it. Even after leaving the office.

I agree

Sedition means an act of defiance against lawful civil authority. Sorry, but this election was anything but lawful. I can assure you that if the Republicans would have won this election with all the irregularities out there and not so much as one investigation was done by the government, you lefties would have burned down Washington, making what happened on 1/6 look like a summer cookout. Democrats are hypocrites of the highest order.
I've said that right along. If Biden were Trump they would be screaming election fraud long and loud and all that evidence they say doesn't exist would be front and center in their claims.

If Trump had one and the Democrats had taken the Senate they would have impeached him already. Absolutely zero evidence necessary for Democrats to impeach a Republican President but videos with people cheating in an election isn't enough to even have so much as a government-led inquiry.

Politicians, on BOTH sides don't care about what ain't theirs- OPM- Other Peoples Money- they never have and never will - see Davy Crockett and the farmer Bunce story- he, Davy Crockett, is the ONLY politician to ever tell the arrogant cock suckers in the District of Criminals, it ain't your's to give- but, they all act like it is and those who want more funds for their retirement port folios are the worst- they're lying scum, leeches, who never did an honest day's work in the sad story of their miserable existence-

But politicians should be concerned how John Q. Public is going to react to the needless spending of millions and millions of dollars just because idiot democrats don't want to wait a week and a half. Any politician, on the left OR the right, who backs impeachment should rightly expect to have a fight when they come up for re-election...

And any President that completely disregards the Constitution of the United States and it's Laws should be impeached, convicted and thrown in prison regardless when they do it. Even after leaving the office.

Ok...who did that?

You mean like lying to congress? (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Or what about hiding (deleting) subpoenaed evidence? Are you saying the Clintons should be in prison? Is that what you are saying? Or is that different.

I know. That's different because...well,,,,, its different.

I agree

If Trump had one and the Democrats had taken the Senate they would have impeached him already. Absolutely zero evidence necessary for Democrats to impeach a Republican President but videos with people cheating in an election isn't enough to even have so much as a government-led inquiry.
And a video of the former VP admitting that he used our tax dollars to threaten a foreign nation....but that was fine. It was legit. After all, other countries agreed with that tactic. Except for one things. It was not the money of other countries. It was the US Tax Payer money. But that was OK....

We get it.

Trump bad.
Biden an angel.
Trump Jr bad.
Hunter an angel
Trump colluded
Clinton simply got opposition research

We get it.

We also know you are all hypocrites.

You mean like lying to congress? (I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Or what about hiding (deleting) subpoenaed evidence? Are you saying the Clintons should be in prison? Is that what you are saying? Or is that different.

It's not different. Is "Dems are just as bad" all you got?

I agree

I don't give MSNBC any clicks. It is a borderline communist news agency.
Its not a news agency at all. They surrendered that position the day Obama was elected.

Is that how you took what I wrote?

You see, with Trump, it is all speculation, all "in the eye of the beholder" all "the way I see it".....All..."he could have used other words"

But when there is actual evidence of wrong doing with democrats....no one seems to care.

So No...I am not the childish asshole you want to make me out to be. I am simply showing how things work nowadays.

Is that how you took what I wrote?
Yep. That's what it was. It's a pretty common pattern. People deflect criticism of their party by pointing at the other. It's not compelling, and shows a real lack of commit to doing what's right. You seem to be fine with "wrong", as long as you can claim the other side is worse, or just as bad.

So No...I am not the childish asshole you want to make me out to be. I am simply showing how things work nowadays.

Sure seems you are. "how things work nowadays" is a weak excuse.

Last edited:

It's degrees. Shoplifting a few candybars is handled differently than capital murder. In this case, Clinton lied to a Grand Jury and was impeached but the Senate didn't come up with the votes to remove him from office. He lied about a blow job. How many Married Men won't admit that they got a smoke job away from home to their wives? But those same lying (content) men didn't try to being an entire nation to it's knees not only once but twice.

This one won't.

Let me ask you this.....

Thats all he said.

These are the kind of people who blamed Sarah Palin for Gifford's shooting, never mind that the shooter had never seen Palin's web page.

Leave Obama out of this,

You don't have any. If you had, you would have presented them.
Ideas can exist without being presented, dumbass.
Apparently you suck at logic, too.
We know that all to well now don't we? Trump and his goon party, along with all the other traitor insurrectionists, carried out their ideas. And with five people dead over that "idea", tells us your logic sucks.

Nope. No stopping.

It needs to go into the historical record that Trump was Impeached twice.

He needs to be barred from ever holding office again

He needs to be held accountable
We will never forget this insurrection by Trump and his thugs.

So the entire Sleepy Joe Agenda is to wage war against the Deplorable Chumps- and all of his talk about representing even those who didn't vote for him was bullshit?

As I suspected, really. The D's have no plan to improve anyone's life, its all just about exercising totalitarian control.
You can only represent those who aren't trying to kill you.

No one is trying to kill Sleepy Joe, least of all Conservatives. We have old relatives like Bite Me. In actuality, he should be worried about his fellow libs. It wasn't a conservative that took an Ice Pick to liberal icon Trotsky's head you know.
But they WERE trying to kill Mike Pence

They were allegedly chanting , according to the Main Stream Media. But they were unarmed and unable to kill anyone. The gal who was whacked by the police officer was an unarmed veteran who fought for our freedom.
They are lucky the whole lot of these insurrectionist pos weren't shot. Next time, take them all out for attacking this country.

Nope. No stopping.

It needs to go into the historical record that Trump was Impeached twice.

He needs to be barred from ever holding office again

He needs to be held accountable
We will never forget this insurrection by Trump and his thugs.

So the entire Sleepy Joe Agenda is to wage war against the Deplorable Chumps- and all of his talk about representing even those who didn't vote for him was bullshit?

As I suspected, really. The D's have no plan to improve anyone's life, its all just about exercising totalitarian control.
You can only represent those who aren't trying to kill you.

No one is trying to kill Sleepy Joe, least of all Conservatives. We have old relatives like Bite Me. In actuality, he should be worried about his fellow libs. It wasn't a conservative that took an Ice Pick to liberal icon Trotsky's head you know.
After Wednesday, you'd have to be a full blown retard to believe what you are saying.

Forum List

Back