Ok this Bill Clinton vs Donald Trump comparison really needs to stop

For the record, I don't give a shit about defending Bill. You cons like to think that because he is a dem, I will just blindly defend him. I have a reason enough to believe he is a sleaze in fact.

However.

HE ISNT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. Bringing up his past scandals means jack shit. You repubs desperately try to compare him to Trump to highlight some liberal hypocrisy, yet fail to acknowledge your own hypocrisy. You bitched and complained about Bill's past prior to this Trump video scandal, yet now you pretend it's liberals who are being hypocrites by complaining about Trump. Why does Trump get a pass? You haven't explained that. You think like children.
he stands to be co- President you dummy and yes, he's a super predator rapist

Maybe HE is not running, but his WIFE is......the wife that attacked the women he used and abused. So it does make a difference in showing her character...and so much more.
Having said that, naw, I am not interested in you defending anyone.

Was she supposed to treat her hubby's side pieces with dignity and respect?

You tell me. Many of them say they were raped. How are rape victims supposed to be treated?

IDK, maybe she should've taken them out to lunch or something! God knows these women should be treated beyond reproach because uh...Hillary should side with them because....ummm...finish that sentence

The very least she could/should have done would have been to stay clear of it. IMO

Ask any rape victim what they think.

Stay clear of what? Her marriage? :rofl:

Maybe HE is not running, but his WIFE is......the wife that attacked the women he used and abused. So it does make a difference in showing her character...and so much more.
Having said that, naw, I am not interested in you defending anyone.

Was she supposed to treat her hubby's side pieces with dignity and respect?

You tell me. Many of them say they were raped. How are rape victims supposed to be treated?

IDK, maybe she should've taken them out to lunch or something! God knows these women should be treated beyond reproach because uh...Hillary should side with them because....ummm...finish that sentence

The very least she could/should have done would have been to stay clear of it. IMO

Ask any rape victim what they think.

Stay clear of what? Her marriage? :rofl:

Well no. She did do that...

"HE ISNT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT"

Exactly - having no bearing whatsoever on his wife's qualifications to be president, completely irrelevant and immaterial.

For the record, I don't give a shit about defending Bill. You cons like to think that because he is a dem, I will just blindly defend him. I have a reason enough to believe he is a sleaze in fact.

However.

HE ISNT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT. Bringing up his past scandals means jack shit. You repubs desperately try to compare him to Trump to highlight some liberal hypocrisy, yet fail to acknowledge your own hypocrisy. You bitched and complained about Bill's past prior to this Trump video scandal, yet now you pretend it's liberals who are being hypocrites by complaining about Trump. Why does Trump get a pass? You haven't explained that. You think like children.
"B-b-b-but Clinton" is Trump's Chumps way of saying what The Donald does is A-okay. Instead of condemning the pig immediately.

They have NO idea how badly this strategy is backfiring on them.
How about you condemn the pig Hillary for what she has done? Otherwise you stfu, libtard.

It's rather funny how conservatives and partisans can forgive Donald his aberrations but somehow see Hillary's defense of her husband as wrong. A strong woman will defend her man, a strong man will defend his woman. That sounds kinda chauvinistic, but honor and honesty is something conservatives lack as they have demonstrated these past eight years.
whats funny is you calling others partisans....

Forum List

Back