OK Truthmatters

why do you refuse to address the real question.

what do you know about these broker rules the Bush admin held back for 8 long years?

the very same years that this mess was created.

then in 2007 they finally put them in place and Poof the whole thing came down on our heads.

That I answered the way I did demonstrates I understand the issue What you refer to did not cause the Financial Crisis.

that is NOT an answer.

You must explain WHY the broker rules were suspended by Bush and why.

then you need to explain why these rules had NOTHING to do with the crimes

I do not know why. But they aren't the reason for the Financial Crisis.

Truthmatters

The reason why the broker rules you cite aren't the cause of the financial crisis is the same reason why the CRA wasn't the cause. The housing bubble was global. A couple dozen countries experienced housing bubbles. So if the effect was a global housing bubble, the cause has to be global as well.

Broker rules may have played a role, but it was certainly very minor. Licensed and registered stock brokers sold stocks in hundreds of dot.com companies that disappeared, as well as giant American corporations such as Cisco and GE whose stocks were also in bubbles. The fact that stock brokers were licensed and registered didn't stop the tech bubble from occurring.

The housing bubble would have occurred even if those rules were in place because its primary cause was the mispricing of credit.

this is NOT about the tech bubble.

This is about the housing bubble that happened when there were NO broker rules.

You keep jsut saying "oh it only had a little effect".

You give NO facts or reasoning WHY these rules were held back for 8 long years leaving the brokers to be any fucking smuck the banks wanted to hire and train to do their bidding.

There bidding as we all now know was to roll subprime into mortgage securitites and sell them as triple A to buyers.

They cheated and LIED to make a quick buck and knew damned well at some point the bottom was going to fall out.

This is why you dont deregulate.

they fuck us every time we get talked into by the right that deregulation will be fine.

The people they say we should "just trust" never turn out to be trustable

Oh by the way if you dont know why they were suspended then you are not the expert you claim to be are you?

They had a reason to refuse to impliment the LAWS of the land.

It was called deregulation.

they thought it would all turn out great.

It didnt did it

Oh by the way if you dont know why they were suspended then you are not the expert you claim to be are you?
For the same reason Obama won't go after the Banksters: He's OWNED by those same Banksters!

You don't need to know the complete details of corruption, you just need to know it's corrupt, then what they do and why makes complete sense.

what will he charge them with?

Give us the law at the time that they broke?

that is the problem with deregulation.

what they did was lie to customers about what was in a product they sold.

That is how they Dumped the subprime risks while benifiting from the up front money they got from writing those loans.

Now how do you arrest someone for lying if there was no laws about lying to your customer?

that is why you see law suits seeking redress for the customers.

What do you charge the CEO with?

he can divert any lawsuit by saying he did not know about the practices his underlings at the bottom were doing at the time.

How are you going to win a case like that?

That is why the Bush SEC held back these broker rules for nearly a decade.

they were doing deregulation in SPITE of what was REALLY in GLB.

it was planned by the right this way.

They got what they wanted and we got to see the results of what the right in this country has in mind for us.

Its called disastor for the masses and great wealth for a few.

Why do I keep getting the impression that Truthmatters lost an assload of money buying sub-prime securities? :dunno:

I had a 401K and three houses.

None of my homes were bought during the headdy days of the Bush mess.
they were all in the family before this mess.

I also readjusted my 401 K when I saw what was happening to make sure it didnt get hit as bad as it would have been.

I lost nothing during this mess dude.

I KNEW the prices I was seeing being reported on the worht of my properties were fantasy.

I held them because I wanted them in the future.

some things are not ONLY about money

I had a 401K and three houses.

None of my homes were bought during the headdy days of the Bush mess.
they were all in the family before this mess.

I also readjusted my 401 K when I saw what was happening to make sure it didnt get hit as bad as it would have been.

I lost nothing during this mess dude.

I KNEW the prices I was seeing being reported on the worht of my properties were fantasy.

I held them because I wanted them in the future.

some things are not ONLY about money

And why should I believe any of that, Random Internet Poster?

maybe you can go through all my posts over all the years at all the sites and compare what I said here to what I have said in the past.

Hell you can find a post from me lamenting my WONDERFUL Father in law leaving the face of the earth and leaving us a beach house he lived in.

I to this day wish I had him instead of the beach house.

He was JUST the best man I ever knew.

I still tell my son and hubby to live up to Pops example when I need them to think things through more.

Hey POP love you.

maybe you can go through all my posts over all the years at all the sites and compare what I said here to what I have said in the past.

Hell you can find a post from me lamenting my WONDERFUL Father in law leaving the face of the earth and leaving us a beach house he lived in.

I to this day wish I had him instead of the beach house.

He was JUST the best man I ever knew.

I still tell my son and hubby to live up to Pops example when I need them to think things through more.

Hey POP love you.

What other sites should I look at to see if you have consistently kept up the same story?

what was the reasoning behind holding back the laws of this country for 8 long years by the Bush admin?

this is NOT about the tech bubble.

This is about the housing bubble that happened when there were NO broker rules.

You keep jsut saying "oh it only had a little effect".

You give NO facts or reasoning WHY these rules were held back for 8 long years leaving the brokers to be any fucking smuck the banks wanted to hire and train to do their bidding.

There bidding as we all now know was to roll subprime into mortgage securitites and sell them as triple A to buyers.

They cheated and LIED to make a quick buck and knew damned well at some point the bottom was going to fall out.

This is why you dont deregulate.

they fuck us every time we get talked into by the right that deregulation will be fine.

The people they say we should "just trust" never turn out to be trustable

Did one of these smucks sell you some subprime mortgage bonds?
Or were you too dumb for a bank to hire?

what they did was lie to customers about what was in a product they sold.

That is how they Dumped the subprime risks while benifiting from the up front money they got from writing those loans.

Now how do you arrest someone for lying if there was no laws about lying to your customer?

that is why you see law suits seeking redress for the customers.

What do you charge the CEO with?

he can divert any lawsuit by saying he did not know about the practices his underlings at the bottom were doing at the time.

How are you going to win a case like that?

What was the lie?

Forum List

Back