OK White People....

Actually all of them had been with a white guy which was the main reason they switched. Ask yourself why white women like them tall dark and handsome? Ask yourself why women love chocolate for valentines? Ask yourself why white women have created a sex cult where they get tattoos with a queen of spades to signal Black guys? Ask why all the white boy shooters specifically are angry about Black men taking their women?

fetch
All of them are psychologically damaged, worthless trash.
Its the vast majority of white women. You shouldnt call them trash just because you are on the tiny side. The blame is on you for not being able to satisfy them.
If I was into that shit and built up some kind of surefire immunity to STDs I could cuck every single one of you.

It would be so goddamn easy.
That made me laugh. Thank you
Go back to your cuckold forum and shut the fuck up.
Somebody is getting emotional. :laugh:

What is this incomprehensible drivel?
I don’t know one openly racist person. Take that back. My cousin. He has tattoos of people hanging from trees on his calves.

That’s what happens when a Greek woman falls in love with a white idiot and then her daughter has a baby with a Texan. You get poor white trash. Uneducated Americans. What does he say? Valhalla? Ridiculous

You guys are still underground where I live
Did you ever stop to think that you literally couldn't recognize one of "us" if we came up close to you and openly spouted our beliefs to your face?

You aren't even the fifth sharpest tool in the shed....
Keep it that way. Quiet. It’s ok here just don’t wear the confederate flag
If I ever decide to wave the confederate flag I will wave it openly and enthusiastically.

You pieces of shit and your black masters will get beat down if you try to stop me.
Come on man. You dont even believe that one. :laugh:
No one can prevent me from doing what I want.

Least of all, retards and cucks.

Blond hair and blue eyes are recessive traits. Lots of white people dont have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Blonde hair and blue eyes are desirable traits, and you're jealous.
See I have brown hair and hazel eyes. You have just proven my point why I won’t ever want to be one of you. After you get rid of the Mexicans, blacks and Jews soon you’ll be down to brunettes.

So I hate all people with blonde hair. White devils
And I have dark brown hair with dark brown eyes while a good chunk of my family has lighter hair and blue eyes, so your point is stupid.
Not for long. All the white girls around here prefer Black or Mexican guys.

View attachment 178453
Now this is something I have to agree I wouldn’t trust a black guy with my sister or daughter or niece. Just being honest. Typically he’s gonna cheat. And not stick around.

See I have brown hair and hazel eyes. You have just proven my point why I won’t ever want to be one of you. After you get rid of the Mexicans, blacks and Jews soon you’ll be down to brunettes.

And I have dark brown hair with dark brown eyes while a good chunk of my family has lighter hair and blue eyes, so your point is stupid.
I have more competition from lesbians than I do you from you idiots.
I agree. There is no competition because you are forced to try your best with lesbians.
Your response doesn't work with my post. Try again.

I don’t know one openly racist person. Take that back. My cousin. He has tattoos of people hanging from trees on his calves.

That’s what happens when a Greek woman falls in love with a white idiot and then her daughter has a baby with a Texan. You get poor white trash. Uneducated Americans. What does he say? Valhalla? Ridiculous

Did you ever stop to think that you literally couldn't recognize one of "us" if we came up close to you and openly spouted our beliefs to your face?

If I ever decide to wave the confederate flag I will wave it openly and enthusiastically.

You pieces of shit and your black masters will get beat down if you try to stop me.

You can. I’ll prove it. Suck your own dick. See? Ya can’t. But you know Asclepius can

All of them are psychologically damaged, worthless trash.
Its the vast majority of white women. You shouldnt call them trash just because you are on the tiny side. The blame is on you for not being able to satisfy them.
If I was into that shit and built up some kind of surefire immunity to STDs I could cuck every single one of you.

I just hate worthless white cucks who actually believe they are somebody.

That's all.

View attachment 178453
Now this is something I have to agree I wouldn’t trust a black guy with my sister or daughter or niece. Just being honest. Typically he’s gonna cheat. And not stick around.

Who invented the phrase "babymomma"? Black guys. So-called men who brag about the number of women they've impregnated then tossed aside, like a badge of honor.

I could. If you brought out a loser flag in front of me you would wind up wearing it as a diaper.
laugh.gif

That's all.
Sure little guy. It will be ok.
laugh.gif

I have more competition from lesbians than I do you from you idiots.
I agree. There is no competition because you are forced to try your best with lesbians.
Your response doesn't work with my post. Try again.
Your post doesnt work with reality. Try again.

View attachment 178453

Who invented the phrase "babymomma"? Black guys. So-called men who brag about the number of women they've impregnated then tossed aside, like a badge of honor.
Thats not what babymomma means. It simply means the mother of your child or children.

You can. I’ll prove it. Suck your own dick. See? Ya can’t. But you know Asclepius can
I actually probably could if I was a fag like that...but Asclepias is kind of a transvestite though.

That's all.
I am somebody

I could. If you brought out a loser flag in front of me you would wind up wearing it as a diaper.
laugh.gif
You would be hanging on it by the neck if you even tried to touch it.

That's all.
I am somebody
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 178453

Thats not what babymomma means. It simply means the mother of your child or children.

I know what it means. Don't try and sanitize it. It's the inevitable result of being a "player" You know as well as I do that there's an epidemic of single motherhood in black communities. Because you guys spin a bunch of lies and then disappear when things get tough, leaving them to fend for themselves.

View attachment 178453

Actually prince Charles coined the phrase

laugh.gif
You would be hanging on it by the neck if you event tried to touch it.
come on man. Lets be real. If you met me in person you would blush pink and look the other way.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You would be hanging on it by the neck if you event tried to touch it.
come on man. Lets be real. If you met me in person you would blush pink and look the other way.
laugh.gif

Good thing we have the internet where people can speak the truth without being stabbed to death by angry negroes

That's all.
I am somebody
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did I show you the boat I got at the boat show last weekend?

Attachments

• 22ED052D-FA91-4A59-8C91-F389DCA6335F.jpeg
    22ED052D-FA91-4A59-8C91-F389DCA6335F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11

Forum List

Back