OK White People....

Not for long. All the white girls around here prefer Black or Mexican guys.

View attachment 178453
Now this is something I have to agree I wouldn’t trust a black guy with my sister or daughter or niece. Just being honest. Typically he’s gonna cheat. And not stick around.

Who invented the phrase "babymomma"? Black guys. So-called men who brag about the number of women they've impregnated then tossed aside, like a badge of honor.
Thats not what babymomma means. It simply means the mother of your child or children.

I know what it means. Don't try and sanitize it. It's the inevitable result of being a "player" You know as well as I do that there's an epidemic of single motherhood in black communities. Because you guys spin a bunch of lies and then disappear when things get tough, leaving them to fend for themselves.
If you knew what it meant then you wouldnt have lied.

Come on man. You dont even believe that one. :laugh:
No one can prevent me from doing what I want.

Least of all, retards and cucks.
I could. If you brought out a loser flag in front of me you would wind up wearing it as a diaper.
laugh.gif
You would be hanging on it by the neck if you event tried to touch it.
come on man. Lets be real. If you met me in person you would blush pink and look the other way.
laugh.gif

Good thing we have the internet where people can speak the truth without being stabbed to death by angry negroes
I know. I must feel good to be brave over the internet when you cant do it in real life.

If I ever decide to wave the confederate flag I will wave it openly and enthusiastically.

You pieces of shit and your black masters will get beat down if you try to stop me.

I could. If you brought out a loser flag in front of me you would wind up wearing it as a diaper.
laugh.gif
come on man. Lets be real. If you met me in person you would blush pink and look the other way.
laugh.gif
No, that is what faggot ass twink sealybobo would do.

I would just knock your dumb ass out and hang you out to dry with my laundry.

Now this is something I have to agree I wouldn’t trust a black guy with my sister or daughter or niece. Just being honest. Typically he’s gonna cheat. And not stick around.

Who invented the phrase "babymomma"? Black guys. So-called men who brag about the number of women they've impregnated then tossed aside, like a badge of honor.
Thats not what babymomma means. It simply means the mother of your child or children.

I know what it means. Don't try and sanitize it. It's the inevitable result of being a "player" You know as well as I do that there's an epidemic of single motherhood in black communities. Because you guys spin a bunch of lies and then disappear when things get tough, leaving them to fend for themselves.
If you knew what it meant then you wouldnt have lied.

Seems like I touched a nerve. Yeah, if I was black, I'd be embarrassed by the illegitimacy rate too. It really is shameful.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah you expect me to believe your little recessive ass could knock me out.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good thing we have the internet where people can speak the truth without being stabbed to death by angry negroes
I know. I must feel good to be brave over the internet when you cant do it in real life.
The internet is the only thing that keeps me from beating you blue(because you are already black lol!).

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.
I will now rain on the parades of all the black power idiots. The Black Panther character was created in 1966 by Stan Lee one of the whitest, white guys in America.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The internet is the only thing that keeps me from beating you blue(because you are already black lol!).
No one believes this

...on the other end of the pendulum. I've been hearing that some of you are saying to hold off on seeing Black Panther because it will somehow invade the space of Blacks. I'm here to tell you as a Black person we dont get down like that. If you want to see it...go see it. We dont care.
I will now rain on the parades of all the black power idiots. The Black Panther character was created in 1966 by Stan Lee one of the whitest, white guys in America.
Wow really? Thats the first time I have ever heard that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not only the internet but your weak cowardly heart.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No, I expect you to believe that my big ass could beat you into a coma.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No, I expect you to believe that my big ass could beat you into a coma.
Come on man...for real.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We should be able to have rational discussions about things without the threat of violence but unfortunately some people can't repress their animal urges.

Damn! They didn’t even invent their own superhero? Say it isn’t so.

Elvis did steal from blacks though. See, another brunette. Blondes are the most inferior

I have no problem with the Black Panther party of the 1960's. I have nothing but admiration for Malcolm X that knew about the Illuminati and their banking scam and how the racial division was purposely created. People that bled the same red blood as those of a different skin tint were treated like shit and that is a fucking fact. Walk a mile in the shoes of those that had to drink out of a different water fountain...were not allowed to stay in a certain hotel, had to sit in the back of a bus all because of the tint of their skin. People that were not given the same opportunities and purposely kept down had the unmitigated gall to stand up and be heard. Wake the fuck up already.........we are all debt slaves on this prison planet and your OWNERS want us at war with each other because God forbid that we ever wake up and see the real enemy......and it's not each other.

I have brothers and sisters in this fight to expose the truth of all races and I couldn't love or care more about them even if we were blood kin. While we may not be related by blood, we are related by a common cause. Love knows no color and like Malcolm X boldly said, he would stand by anyone regardless of the color of their skin if they are willing to fight against this debt slavery system.....and that is EXACTLY what we are under. He exposed the nature of the cage long before other truthers.

laugh.gif

Not only the internet but your weak cowardly heart.
laugh.gif
No, it is mostly the internet and being too lazy to travel to whatever dump you live in just to watch you piss your pants.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We should be able to have rational discussions about things without the threat of violence but unfortunately some people can't repress their animal urges.
PTBW started it

Damn! They didn’t even invent their own superhero? Say it isn’t so.

Elvis did steal from blacks though. See, another brunette. Blondes are the most inferior
I think I am going to demand my money back. Imagine that. A white guy that patterned Prof X and Magneto off MLK and Malcolm X actually created a Black superhero. I am aghast at this.
laugh.gif

I have no problem with the Black Panther party of the 1960's. I have nothing but admiration for Malcolm X that knew about the Illuminati and their banking scam and how the racial division was purposely created. People that bled the same red blood as those of a different skin tint were treated like shit and that is a fucking fact. Walk a mile in the shoes of those that had to drink out of a different water fountain...were not allowed to stay in a certain hotel, had to sit in the back of a bus all because of the tint of their skin. People that were not given the same opportunities and purposely kept down had the unmitigated gall to stand up and be heard. Wake the fuck up already.........we are all debt slaves on this prison planet and your OWNERS want us at war with each other because God forbid that we ever wake up and see the real enemy......and it's not each other.

I have brothers and sisters in this fight to expose the truth of all races and I couldn't love or care more about them even if we were blood kin. While we may not be related by blood, we are related by a common cause. Love knows no color and like Malcolm X boldly said, he would stand by anyone regardless of the color of their skin if they are willing to fight against this debt slavery system.....and that is EXACTLY what we are under. He exposed the nature of the cage long before other truthers.

Some members of the Black Panthers were straight up killers, no regard for human life. I don't know how you can justify that.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Key word being rational. You mentally unbalanced monkeys arent even on topic.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back