Okay, Frank

That's too much. Hey Pope, you want to send any aid, send it to the many men being forced to serve long hours on the border risking their lives not knowing what they have coming at them in the dark. You've just took a hostile position aiding the invasion of the United States.

Our "buddies," the Europeans.
Those people are on the other side of the border, lawfully waiting or knowing they have been denied. Why are you opposed to the Pope helping them out?

What is lawful about them, many of them are already trespassers from Honduras, Guatemala and Africa? If they are lawful, why has Mexico tried to stop them?

And if the Pope wants to lend them aid, why is he waiting until they are sitting on the US border, why doesn't he let them just stay home and send them aid there? Then they wouldn't have to leave home at all.

All he is doing is making a situation worse because he is ENABLING their actions to invade us. The moment those people cross over into the USA, where will the Pope's aid be then? Will he send us stuff to help us deal with them? YOU KNOW HE WON'T. Soon as they are here, he pulls his aid and dumps them in our lap.
Mexican churches who have been helping these people all along are the ones who requested additional funds from the Pope. This is not political, it's humanitarian.

Everything this about this new "pope" is political.
He's a fuken fraud!!!

That's too much. Hey Pope, you want to send any aid, send it to the many men being forced to serve long hours on the border risking their lives not knowing what they have coming at them in the dark. You've just took a hostile position aiding the invasion of the United States.

Those people are on the other side of the border, lawfully waiting or knowing they have been denied. Why are you opposed to the Pope helping them out?

What is lawful about them, many of them are already trespassers from Honduras, Guatemala and Africa? If they are lawful, why has Mexico tried to stop them?

And if the Pope wants to lend them aid, why is he waiting until they are sitting on the US border, why doesn't he let them just stay home and send them aid there? Then they wouldn't have to leave home at all.

All he is doing is making a situation worse because he is ENABLING their actions to invade us. The moment those people cross over into the USA, where will the Pope's aid be then? Will he send us stuff to help us deal with them? YOU KNOW HE WON'T. Soon as they are here, he pulls his aid and dumps them in our lap.
Mexican churches who have been helping these people all along are the ones who requested additional funds from the Pope. This is not political, it's humanitarian.

He's a fuken fraud!!!
His position has been consistent and it is not political. Political fanatics like you are turning his suggestions into something political. He is being a spiritual leader.

He's a fuken fraud!!!
His position has been consistent and it is not political. Political fanatics like you are turning his suggestions into something political. He is being a spiritual leader.

A lot of Catholics hate the guy for his political leanings.

He's a fuken fraud!!!

Lady, he may be a spiritual leader but his actions as a pope have been increasingly political even if not intentional. Like I said, he can be spiritual and a lot more helpful by appealing to the native governments to address their problems at home and help their people so they don't NEED to migrate in the first place. He is only encouraging MORE people to end up right in the same place--- --- needing help. And he can offer to send his help THERE, or to work with the US government to lend help to US who end up dealing with the problem anyway.

If these people don't have it so good waiting in Mexico at the border, they might stop trying to come here.

See above.
I repeat, these people are on the OTHER side of the border, not invading. They are just there after being denied or while waiting for the long process of an application being processed. WHY IS THAT A PROBLEM FOR YOU?

Didn't you see above?
Yes. It didn't address my question at all.

It certainly does.
I'm not wasting my time on you anymore. You have not answered a single question all day, just bring out partisan talking points that you apparently don't even understand, since you can't answer any questions outside the pre-printed bullshit you've already got in an article somewhere.

The questions were answered. That you cannot understand my answers is not my fault.

He's a fuken fraud!!!

Lady, he may be a spiritual leader but his actions as a pope have been increasingly political even if not intentional. Like I said, he can be spiritual and a lot more helpful by appealing to the native governments to address their problems at home and help their people so they don't NEED to migrate in the first place. He is only encouraging MORE people to end up right in the same place--- --- needing help. And he can offer to send his help THERE, or to work with the US government to lend help to US who end up dealing with the problem anyway.

If these people don't have it so good waiting in Mexico at the border, they might stop trying to come here.

I'm sure the Catholic Church is very active in those home countries, toob. Most everyone in those countries is Catholic. The Church is very big there and it is very active in charity.

I respect him for having the most Christian like message for a Pope in a very long time. Ideals seldom fit neatly alongside existing arrangements, but he's reminding us of the ideals. You know, the things to strive for, though we'll never actually hit the mark?

I repeat, these people are on the OTHER side of the border, not invading. They are just there after being denied or while waiting for the long process of an application being processed. WHY IS THAT A PROBLEM FOR YOU?

Didn't you see above?
Yes. It didn't address my question at all.

It certainly does.
I'm not wasting my time on you anymore. You have not answered a single question all day, just bring out partisan talking points that you apparently don't even understand, since you can't answer any questions outside the pre-printed bullshit you've already got in an article somewhere.

The questions were answered. That you cannot understand my answers is not my fault.
I know how to read.

Funny I was reading how the Church was losing the South Americans to Evangelicals and, you know, the non-denominational. They're actually doing a better job with in-community care, drug addiction and rehab, services, Then they Chose maybe the first ever South America Pope! Go figure!

Immigration checkpoints around the Southwest states have been stripped of agents and shut down to deal with the border assault.

These checkpoints seize millions in drugs and arrest thousands of illegals every year.

Flooding out Southern borders with bogus 'refugees' is part of an organized plan to breakdown our already overtaxed immigration system.

He's a fuken fraud!!!

I'm sure the Catholic Church is very active in those home countries, toob.

Perhaps. Are you just guessing? Maybe they (and others) need to lend more support there to solve the real problems so they all don't need to flee here to just create a NEW problem elsewhere. I prefer real solutions over shifting responsibility.

Forum List

Back