Okay, I Have Issues With Christmas

Christmas is magic....celebrate it as you wish. Merry Christmas!!!!
Christmas is your childhood DarkFury.....

:biggrin: hold some love for that!
NOT picking on Christians you understand or how they practice. I wish only MORE would practice a form. And I wish ALL well as I wish for both of you as well.

DarkFury.....this is what it's all about!:biggrin:

Is that a Terry Lee doll? I do believe so! I had one of those.:)
12366471_1005506126159165_2933006339855033555_n.jpg

Christmas is what I make of it.
This year it sucks...my sorry ass brother stole every dime my demented mother had and left me and the wife to pay for all her needs above and beyond SS.
Hopefully next year will be better........

This year it sucks...my sorry ass brother stole every dime my demented mother had and left me and the wife to pay for all her needs above and beyond SS.
Sorry to here that...............Try to have a Merry Christmas anyway..............

Got to drive drive drive for Christmas tomorrow morning and back on Sunday. About 670 miles each..............AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

sorry to hear

then again you are you

and not

your brother

the karma

and burden is on him

not You

Merry Christmas

Nothing I think that should piss people oitf though. I have FAITH there IS a GOD and Jesus. That said here are my points.

The Bible tells me to be thankful for the death that bought me salvation NOT the birth which makes Easter far more important then Christmas.

I object to the idea of going out and killing an innocent LIVING thing to bring home and decorate and gather around and sing to it. What part of killing something INNOCENT is Christian? Its NOT its druid.

I object to the idea of putting a wreath on my door. Its a symbol of death INSIDE the dwelling ALSO from druid culture and NOT Christian.

The REAL war on Christmas started the day Jesus was born and liberals have not only fought it but clouded it with pagan/druid crap.

Thoughts?

Fury
Race determines religion. Each race makes the religion their own. I like the tree because it shows we survived conversion. Its part of our Germanic heritage.

Christianity is death worship. Its priests dont breed and we worship the death of our God. Its demoralizing, unlike odinism.

further, Christianity ushered in Political Correctness in that it made it's adherents too morally conscientious.

Dont get me wrong. I love Jesus because he shamed people so severely they killed him over it. He was a brave mofo that didn't back down. People need a good upbraiding. He gave them one and 30 years later Rome thumped the evil buggers into hell and extinction. Poetic justice.

Nothing I think that should piss people oitf though. I have FAITH there IS a GOD and Jesus. That said here are my points.

The Bible tells me to be thankful for the death that bought me salvation NOT the birth which makes Easter far more important then Christmas.

I object to the idea of going out and killing an innocent LIVING thing to bring home and decorate and gather around and sing to it. What part of killing something INNOCENT is Christian? Its NOT its druid.

I object to the idea of putting a wreath on my door. Its a symbol of death INSIDE the dwelling ALSO from druid culture and NOT Christian.

The REAL war on Christmas started the day Jesus was born and liberals have not only fought it but clouded it with pagan/druid crap.

Thoughts?

Fury
Race determines religion. Each race makes the religion their own. I like the tree because it shows we survived conversion. Its part of our Germanic heritage.

Christianity is death worship. Its priests dont breed and we worship the death of our God. Its demoralizing, unlike odinism.

further, Christianity ushered in Political Correctness in that it made it's adherents too morally conscientious.

Dont get me wrong. I love Jesus because he shamed people so severely they killed him over it. He was a brave mofo that didn't back down. People need a good upbraiding. He gave them one and 30 years later Rome thumped the evil buggers into hell and extinction. Poetic justice.

I worship the resurrection of my savior, His death was only part of it

Have a safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Time to throw some clothes in the suit case and get some sleep............Dreading Houston interchanges tomorrow.................

ROLL TIDE!

Have a safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Time to throw some clothes in the suit case and get some sleep............Dreading Houston interchanges tomorrow.................

ROLL TIDE!

You be careful now. Watch other drivers. folks are crazy nowadays. Holler when you get there so we know you got there in one piece.

Sorry to hear that, HWGA. Sounds awful. I hope you still mange to have a good one.:huddle:

You know it's not the money,it's my sorry ass brothers willingness to trash the family and the total disregard of my mothers welfare that gets me.

Aaaaaand Scrooge mode is off.......
Thanks for the well wishes and Have a Merry Christmas Tilly.

Same deal happened to me, except for one minor detail. But that is for another time and place.

Merry Christmas!

sorry to hear

then again you are you

and not

your brother

the karma

and burden is on him

not You

Merry Christmas

Thanks Skye.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

sorry to hear

then again you are you

and not

your brother

the karma

and burden is on him

not You

Merry Christmas

Thanks Skye.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

You too !!!!

Nothing I think that should piss people off though. I have FAITH there IS a GOD and Jesus. That said here are my points.

Thoughts?

Fury
The bible has clearly screwed up your mind. How do you reconcile the fact that Trump would have turned all those people homeless refugees away just before Christmas, and that Mary (Jesus) and Joseph were turned away just the same?

Nothing I think that should piss people off though. I have FAITH there IS a GOD and Jesus. That said here are my points.

Thoughts?

Fury
The bible has clearly screwed up your mind. How do you reconcile the fact that Trump would have turned all those people homeless refugees away just before Christmas, and that Mary (Jesus) and Joseph were turned away just the same?
They were turned away because there were no rooms. That is FAR different then being terrorists.

They were turned away because there were no rooms. That is FAR different then being terrorists.

There were no rooms at the inn because everyone was on the road traveling to be with their loved ones to make merry and celebrate the festivities of Saturnalia, the most wonderful time of the year.

Last edited:

Thoughts?

Fury
So all Syrians are terrorists?

Forum List

Back