Okay, Let's Be Honest With Ourselves Here

Yes Trump cut oil from Saudis because he was making America energy independent unlike biden went back begging to the Saudis
He did not demand oil production cuts from US energy producers

Oh- so sorry, wrong answer, Bupkiss. Gas prices have been rising since almost to the day Biden was installed!

View attachment 633010
View attachment 633011
As I said the gas prices rose WORLDWIDE because of supply and demand issues. Not just in the USA and not because of a newly elected president who hadn’t passed any legislation. Are you really unable to understand cause and effect?

And you had no problem blaming Trump for everything even the shit created by the media.
If you thought them wrong and dimwitted for blaming Trump for everything then wouldn’t the appropriate thing to do be not acting in the exact same way towards Biden?

Nope give blame where blame is due and it all goes to biden

Who did they blame for Covid? TRUMP.

Who did they blame for the summer of BLM/Floyd? TRUMP.

Who did they blame for hurricanes and bad weather? TRUMP.

Who are we going to blame for gas prices, food prices, energy prices, jobs, big tech, Afghanistan, Russia, Ukraine and the border?

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT. JOE BIDDUM.

Who did they blame for Covid? TRUMP.

Who did they blame for the summer of BLM/Floyd? TRUMP.

Who did they blame for hurricanes and bad weather? TRUMP.

Who are we going to blame for gas prices, food prices, energy prices, jobs, big tech, Afghanistan, Russia, Ukraine and the border?

YOU BETCHA.
Brandon

I see now the lefttards want an out for all the trump blame train they did from 2017 until 2021. Now they don't want to blame jo for his failures. They had no problem blaming trump for everything
Then you should probably see how you are are doing the exact same thing as them. #hypocrite

Really? Life was grand in 2019/2020??!
Sure. You didn't like 2019?

And 2020 was just great except for Covid and that was 80% all made so bad by the democrats.

I bet 99% of all people would kill to have today back to what life was like in 2019 before the democrats turned the country to shit with Covid, BLM, Floyd, and our stolen election. and now shortages, war, crime, border invasion, and hyperinflation.

No, we place blame where blame is DUE, but thanks for admitting the democrats blamed Trump falsely for 7 years!

Are you really all that pissed at me just because I was being honest with you? It's not like I was trying to be mean to you, and who do you care who I'm friends with so much anyways?

Forum List

Back