Okay, Let's Be Honest With Ourselves Here

And I said go fuck yourself you made a fucking claim you son of a bitch and could not prove it. Then you try to redirect so fuck off you son of a bitch
You’re obviously in this thread arguing with me when my simple point from the start has been that right wing nuts are blaming Biden for economic and world issues that he has nothing to do with. There is no point digging through old posts for examples when I can prove my point by asking you a few simple questions. That’s exactly what I did and you reacted perfectly. Thank you.

You’re obviously in this thread arguing with me when my simple point from the start has been that right wing nuts are blaming Biden for economic and world issues that he has nothing to do with. There is no point digging through old posts for examples when I can prove my point by asking you a few simple questions. That’s exactly what I did and you reacted perfectly. Thank you.
No dumbass who responded to who first? And by the way Biden has caused much of the world's problem and America's hyperinflation

Your dodge is noted
It’s not a dodge. I already said I’m not wasting time digging though old posts to prove things I can prove with simple questions that includes digging back to see who responded first. I dont remember who responded first nor do I care because it is irrelevant to this discussion. But I’m glad you’re taking notes… very studious of you

Actually, the Dems STOLE the WH while LOSING many seats in congress, and they stand to lose a lot more in November.
Now you’re playing in LALA fantasyland. On par with those you mocked for the Russian collusion “Trump stole the election because he’s a Russian agent” crowd. Congrats nuto

If I recall Republicans held power in both houses when Trump started… in 4 short years he lost the majority power in both houses and lost the white house. #TotalLoser

Now you’re playing in LALA fantasyland. On par with those you mocked for the Russian collusion “Trump stole the election because he’s a Russian agent” crowd. Congrats nuto If I recall Republicans held power in both houses when Trump started… in 4 short years he lost the majority power in both houses and lost the white house. #TotalLoser

Nope. Democrats LOST seats they were supposed to gain, an odd mixture for the most popular president who only got in on a sham.

It’s not a dodge. I already said I’m not wasting time digging though old posts to prove things I can prove with simple questions that includes digging back to see who responded first. I dont remember who responded first nor do I care because it is irrelevant to this discussion. But I’m glad you’re taking notes… very studious of you
Fuck you Biden is the cause of the problems America and much of Europe is facing today.
When the bastard dies I will piss and shit on his grave

Nope. Democrats LOST seats they were supposed to gain, an odd mixture for the most popular president who only got in on a sham.

What do you mean “Nope”?! Haha. Republicans held power in congress and the White House when Trump was elected in 2016. That’s a fact. Dems hold power now. To lose all 3 in 4 years is embarrassing and flies in the face of your statement. Find some new material

Fuck you Biden is the cause of the problems America and much of Europe is facing today.
When the bastard dies I will piss and shit on his grave
You feel better now Mr Emo?!

It’s all Bidens fault. What’s Bidens fault? Our problems! Which ones? The problems in the USA and most of Europe. Why? Fuck you!

Im literally having a conversation with a moron

You feel better now Mr Emo?!

It’s all Bidens fault. What’s Bidens fault? Our problems! Which ones? The problems in the USA and most of Europe. Why? Fuck you!

Im literally having a conversation with a moron
Let's not blame Trump for everything was never said by you leftists. So fuck you

America simply doesn't like you magaturds. Not one fucking bit. You will suffer. And no one outside of your ever shrinking bubble will shed a tear. This is what the dustbin of history looks like.
Sounds like how America feel about democrats. Your going to be in for a rude awakening.

Hell no! Why do I have to agree with him to be friends with him? You're not making any sense at all. I'm starting to feel like a trophy that you're trying to win or something. :/
A trophy? Not likely. Someone thinks an awful lot about themselves apparently 😝

Let's not blame Trump for everything was never said by you leftists. So fuck you
Leftists who said that are just as idiotic as you’re being. Two peas in a pod. But as long as you can justify your stupidness by saying that the “Dems did it”, all is good!

Forum List

Back