🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Okay, Let's Be Honest With Ourselves Here

There is right here. Reread the thread and our discussion. I’m being reasonable and respectful while you hurl childish insults in an attempt to avoid anything of actual substances. You’re obviously intimidated to actually engage with me so you resort to trolling.
You fuckers earned the hostility

Slade3200 made a really good point earlier. We take all of our anger out on Biden when we all know he isn't capable of making any of the decisions for our country, so we just pick him as a target for our anger. I'll be the first to admit he's right, but he's still an idiot though. (Biden not Slade.)
Biden has been a lying crook and fraud for 40 political years. He deserves all our anger and more

There it is right here. Reread the thread and our discussion. I’m being reasonable and respectful while you hurl childish insults in an attempt to avoid anything of actual substances. You’re obviously intimidated to actually engage with me so you resort to trolling.
This is what they are, what they've been conditioned to be. Don't think, don't reason, just attack, attack, attack. That's it.

Last edited:
The sad part is I was questioning at first if I did something wrong or was too harsh but nope! I didn't do anything wrong but tell the truth and they couldn't handle it. I didn't mess up, they did.
You can't handle shit since you put people on ignore, coward.

Look it up. Even a retarded piece of dog shit such as you can probably do it.

LET’S GO BRANDON!
I did, something, of course you're obviously too stupid to pursue.
Seems you want to have sex with Joe Biden.
Your perversions shouldn't be part of the discussion. PERVERT.

I did, something, of course you're obviously too stupid to pursue.
Seems you want to have sex with Joe Biden.
Your perversions shouldn't be part of the discussion. PERVERT.
Don’t project. Just because you adore that old senile racist piece of degenerate filth, doesn’t mean everyone wants to play with his leg hair. Get back to tossing his salad.

Let’s Go Brandon!

Don’t project. Just because you adore that old senile racist piece of degenerate filth, doesn’t mean everyone wants to play with his leg hair. Get back to tossing his salad.

Let’s Go Brandon!
there he is again.

Screaming out his desire for sex with Joe Biden.

What a sick pervert!

there he is again.

Screaming out his desire for sex with Joe Biden.

What a sick pervert!
There you are projecting again. You may be an asshole and utterly pathetic, but you have very strange predilections.

Meanwhile, your pathetic efforts have no chance of ever working. So, once again,

Let’s Go Brandon.

Forum List

Back