Okay Mr. white cop, what more can we do to appease you?

If this goes like 99% of the other false claims, it will be another case of cop hating racist lefties jumping the gun.

If it's truly like the OP says, then prosecute the cop. I'll wait to find out the truth though. I'll be the left won't.
False claims my black ass. What makes these so called unarmed shootings false claims is the white fuckin media going to the pasts of these black men and vilifying them before the public. AND BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE ONE FUCKIN SIDE OF THE STORY BECAUSE THE BROTHER IS DEAD AND VIDEO COMING FROM ANYBODY BUT BLACKS IS DISMISSED, THERE'S YOUR FUCKIN FALSE CLAIMS YOU BITCH!!

As it turns out, there may be truth to this instance. The more I hear, the more it seems the cop was wrong. However, in all of the other cases: Trayvon Martin, Muchael Brown, Freddie Gray, the thug got what he deserved and the witnesses, and forensics proved it.

Go fuck yourself you racist moron.

If cops are now shooting nigga's because they fear a ambush or what the fuck ever, than we all might as well arm ourselves as well or do what? Either way, if your a black man and cop comes into your life, BE FUCKIN PREPARED TO DIE OR GET SHOT...THERE IS NO 3RD OPTION!! but we can't arm ourselves, because if we do, we die automatically. Its a lose lose situation to be born black in this country in the years of this new milinium

How about stop committing crimes? How about stop killing cops? How about stop recording rap music about crime, violence, and killing? Nah, you won't do any of that, you'll just blame someone else.
How about kissin my black ass?

How about you quit acting like an ignorant thug.

If this goes like 99% of the other false claims, it will be another case of cop hating racist lefties jumping the gun.

If it's truly like the OP says, then prosecute the cop. I'll wait to find out the truth though. I'll be the left won't.
False claims my black ass. What makes these so called unarmed shootings false claims is the white fuckin media going to the pasts of these black men and vilifying them before the public. AND BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE ONE FUCKIN SIDE OF THE STORY BECAUSE THE BROTHER IS DEAD AND VIDEO COMING FROM ANYBODY BUT BLACKS IS DISMISSED, THERE'S YOUR FUCKIN FALSE CLAIMS YOU BITCH!!

As it turns out, there may be truth to this instance. The more I hear, the more it seems the cop was wrong. However, in all of the other cases: Trayvon Martin, Muchael Brown, Freddie Gray, the thug got what he deserved and the witnesses, and forensics proved it.

Go fuck yourself you racist moron.

If cops are now shooting nigga's because they fear a ambush or what the fuck ever, than we all might as well arm ourselves as well or do what? Either way, if your a black man and cop comes into your life, BE FUCKIN PREPARED TO DIE OR GET SHOT...THERE IS NO 3RD OPTION!! but we can't arm ourselves, because if we do, we die automatically. Its a lose lose situation to be born black in this country in the years of this new milinium

How about stop committing crimes? How about stop killing cops? How about stop recording rap music about crime, violence, and killing? Nah, you won't do any of that, you'll just blame someone else.
How about kissin my black ass?

Well black males are responsible for 50% of all murders so it's just plain old common sense to assume a black male with a gun is more likely to kill you especially if you are another black male

Unarmed Black Man Lying In The Street With Hands Up Gets Shot By Police In North Miami
“I’m saying to them, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ And his words to me, he said, ‘I don’t know.’”
proxy.jpg

New video out of North Miami shows an unarmed black man moments before and after he was shot by police while lying in the street with his hands up.

Behavioral therapist Charles Kinsey, 47, is recovering in an area hospital after being shot in the leg three times during the incident, which took place on Monday.

According to local Fox station WSVN, police were called to the scene by someone who said there was a man in the street with a gun threatening suicide. However, when officers arrived, Kinsey was trying to help a 23-year-old autistic patient who had run out of a group home and into the street with a toy truck in his hands.

And you wonder why some of us MUST fight back. This shit is getting ridiculous!!! All you conservatives, what more could this black man have done to not get shot....PLEASE, PLEASE TELL MY BLACK BOYS, WHAT MORE MUST THEY DO TO NOT GET BULLETS UP THEIR BLACK ASS'S....WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, WE CAN'T!!

Tell your black boys that they need to do what the rest of us do. Don't break the law. Obey the police. If you are arrested, do not resist arrest. And you have to remember that when an officer is called to a situation like this, he assumes someone is going to shoot him. Gee, I wonder where he could have gotten that ridiculous idea? Maybe it's the PIGS IN A BLANKET FRY 'EM LIKE BACON stuff, huh?

Unarmed Black Man Lying In The Street With Hands Up Gets Shot By Police In North Miami
“I’m saying to them, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ And his words to me, he said, ‘I don’t know.’”
proxy.jpg

New video out of North Miami shows an unarmed black man moments before and after he was shot by police while lying in the street with his hands up.

Behavioral therapist Charles Kinsey, 47, is recovering in an area hospital after being shot in the leg three times during the incident, which took place on Monday.

According to local Fox station WSVN, police were called to the scene by someone who said there was a man in the street with a gun threatening suicide. However, when officers arrived, Kinsey was trying to help a 23-year-old autistic patient who had run out of a group home and into the street with a toy truck in his hands.

And you wonder why some of us MUST fight back. This shit is getting ridiculous!!! All you conservatives, what more could this black man have done to not get shot....PLEASE, PLEASE TELL MY BLACK BOYS, WHAT MORE MUST THEY DO TO NOT GET BULLETS UP THEIR BLACK ASS'S....WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, WE CAN'T!!

Oh, and is KILLING THOSE OFFICERS IN DALLAS your idea of fighting back? Funny. The rest of us just call that MURDER and TERRORISM.

Wonder how THIS guy managed to avoid getting shot?
th

Wonder how THIS guy managed to avoid getting shot?
th

For starters, he probably didn't act and dress like a thug.

Anyway folks, unless something comes out further about this case, right now it clearly looks like the cops screwed the pooch on this one.

proxy.jpg

By all means fight back against THIS cop. But targeting cops who have done no wrong will only lead to a race war that no one will win. You DO realize that, don't you?

Pointless, I already asked all the "wait for the facts" guys if they wanted to bet on the outcome. I bet that he won't face charges and no one wanted to take that bet. Seems like they don't believe in the system.

I read this yesterday and my first thought was 'what the heck?', but then realized we only have part of the story at this point. We need to get all the facts first.
Yeah, cause cops can't wait to destroy their lives.

I read this yesterday and my first thought was 'what the heck?', but then realized we only have part of the story at this point. We need to get all the facts first.
What fuckin facts do you need....thank God this time the brother lived....his facts should be a fuckin nuff....he was helping a nut out and the cops were called...and thank God this coward of cop, yes coward, aim was off this time. Hands up don't shoot.
The ones that say what actually happened.

"How can we appease you"? After Police Officers were assassinated in Texas, Louisiana and freaking Kansas City the left has the colossal culyones to ask "how they can appease Cops"? Here's a freaking thought, respect the Constitution, work within the system law and stop the lynchings.

"Okay Mr. white cop, what more can we do to appease you?"

Stop shooting at them. That's a great place to start!

Pointless, I already asked all the "wait for the facts" guys if they wanted to bet on the outcome. I bet that he won't face charges and no one wanted to take that bet. Seems like they don't believe in the system.

Yeah those pesky "wait for the facts guys". I mean really who needs facts to base conclussions LOL

Forum List

Back