Okay, So Biden Gave $6 Billion To Iran

You're asburd. Trump didn't say anything about "pulling out of NATO", Rolling Stone said that. And they claimed that "sources" said that about Trump, even though those "sources" were never identified.

How about this source. John Bolton.

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton says 'Putin was waiting' for Trump to withdraw the United States from NATO in his second term

How about this source. John Bolton.

Former National Security Advisor John Bolton says 'Putin was waiting' for Trump to withdraw the United States from NATO in his second term

Don't care, I'm finished with your gaslighting, so talk to the hand. I will not give an ounce of credibility to anything you post, and there's nothing you can say or do that's going to deter me from voting for Trump again.

1. Your link says "might have."

2. That "former national security advisor" was none other than the warmonger and disgraced former Trump cabinet member John Bolton. And that Putin was waiting "for a possible United States withdrawal from NATO."

But we heard the same thing from other people in Trumps cabinet.

Trump wanted to pull out of NATO, effectively ending the alliance, and giving the green light to Putins plans to reform the old Soviet Union.

Last year, President Trump suggested a move tantamount to destroying NATO: the withdrawal of the United States.

There are few things that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia desires more than the weakening of NATO, the military alliance among the United States, Europe and Canada that has deterred Soviet and Russian aggression for 70 years.

Now, the president’s repeatedly stated desire to withdraw from NATO is raising new worries among national security officials amid growing concern about Mr. Trump’s efforts to keep his meetings with Mr. Putin secret from even his own aides, and an F.B.I. investigation into the administration’s Russia ties.
He wanted them to pay their fare share.

More Lies from the left

Biden isn't doing this. Obama is, and he's letting Biden take the blame.

Obama has zero respect for him, for good reason, but it's still not right.
Absolutely. One of Potatohead's handlers.

I also think that John Kerry has a big hand in anything to do with Iran. Kerry has always been a traitor to his country.

I have always wondered how Queer Barry could afford that mega mansion on Martha's Vineyard and two other high end pieces of property. I suspect he got a sizeable kickback for the barrels of cash he sent to Iran. I wonder what he and Potatohead got for lifting the sanctions against Iran and getting the frozen account money released from the banks?

biden we blocked the 6B .jpg

Based on everything we know now, there is no question who we believe.

Would you like me to count all the fucks I give?

By those counts, it looks like you've been celibate for a long time. What's wrong? ED? is that why you can't give any more.

Okay, So Biden Gave $6 Billion To Iran​

And even more in the form of modetn weapons to the taliban when he left Afghanistan

Okay, So Biden Gave $6 Billion To Iran​

And even more in the form of modetn weapons to the taliban when he left Afghanistan
Queer Barry warned us that Potatohead was going to screw up everything he touched. The only time Queer Barry has ever been right about something

Forum List

Back