Biden Just Kicked Off The Ohio Ballot

People waiting in line in the Panhandle of Florida heard Gore had won and decided to go home without voting.

Bush was very popular in the Panhandle. Even if the count was accurate there were likely more than enough votes from the people who went home to throw the election to Bush.
Sorry, too many things happened and I’m not arguing 24 year old story. I just find it funny trump believes what happened to gore happened to him in 5 states

Sorry, too many things happened and I’m not arguing 24 year old story. I just find it funny trump believes what happened to gore happened to him in 5 states
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This one still believes pregnant dimpled and hanging chads are real.
The vast majority of them do.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This one still believes pregnant dimpled and hanging chads are real.
The vast majority of them do.
They were real. In a black community they used it to throw out votes. In white communities they just brushed them off and counted. Nice try mississippi burning

Appears that the DNC hasn't nominated Biden in time to get on the Ohio ballot, so he's been removed, and the Ohio state legislation has adjourned.

So it's too late to get him registered.

Looks like the dems are staging a coup so they can get rid of Biden and put Newsom in.

Last edited:
They were real. In a black community they used it to throw out votes. In white communities they just brushed them off and counted. Nice try mississippi burning
Again, tell the readers on this forum how many recounts Algore won? You can do it! I know you can!

The rules don’t apply to Democrats.

They’ll scream like a bunch of petulant children and get their way.
LOL at YOU ^^^ pretending that the GOP is different.
FFS, you guys are voting for a Life-Long Lying Con Man that truly is Childish.

Shame on you guys. Why you scared? Ohio going blue because of abortion or something?
I think it's getting the point that people are so fed up with Democrats and their Bull shit that even abortion isn't going to help you,

Maybe you folks should stop being such assholes and quit sabotaging everything, :iagree:

I think it's getting the point that people are so fed up with Democrats and their Bull shit that even abortion isn't going to help you,

Maybe you folks should stop being such assholes and quit sabotaging everything, :iagree:
Exactly how Most feel about you FuckStains that are destroying Democracy.

You shitheads claim to care about abortion and all things Christian, and there isn't a single USMB poster that attends Church on a regular basis AND follows the word of the Bible. FACT.

Fuck I despise you Fake Bible Thumpers.

Appears that the DNC hasn't nominated Biden in time to get on the Ohio ballot, so he's been removed, and the Ohio state legislation has adjourned.

So it's too late to get him registered.

Too funny. You do know that all the Dems would have to do is move the date of their nominating convention to comply with the Ohio law, right? The deadline has NOT passed yet, now has it?
Thus, once again, you lie..as it is NOT too late to get him registered...they have until Aug. 5th.
You sound so desperate~

Exactly how Most feel about you FuckStains that are destroying Democracy.

You shitheads claim to care about abortion and all things Christian, and there isn't a single USMB poster that attends Church on a regular basis AND follows the word of the Bible. FACT.

Fuck I despise you Fake Bible Thumpers.
1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Destroying Democracy?

A bible thumper is somebody who goes to church in the middle of the week because one day isn't enough.

And when it comes to destroying Democracy......using the courts to get rid of political opponents is destroying Democracy, but you wouldn't know that because you're either too stupid or too willfully-ignorant to know what it actually is.

1abbb.jpg

Too funny. You do know that all the Dems would have to do is move the date of their nominating convention to comply with the Ohio law, right? The deadline has NOT passed yet, now has it?
Thus, once again, you lie..as it is NOT too late to get him registered...they have until Aug. 5th.
You sound so desperate~
But that would spoil their plans. We're talking about early voting meow.

They want to have barely enough time to pull the ole switcharoo at the convention, and 90 days gives Trump too much time to tear their stand-in nominee a new asshole,. :290968001256257790-final:

Last edited:
But that would spoil their plans.

They want to have barely enough time to pull the ole switcharoo at the convention, and 90 days gives Trump too much time to tear their standin nominee a new asshole,. :290968001256257790-final:
Well..they might have to make new plans..LOL!

My suggestion...hold on the same day as the Repubs...make the media work a bit~

When they nominate Harris, it will suck all the air right out from Trump's balloon, It would be genius.

Well..they might have to make new plans..LOL!

My suggestion...hold on the same day as the Repubs...make the media work a bit~

When they nominate Harris, it will suck all the air right out from Trump's balloon, It would be genius.
Harris???????

Nobody wants to touch that Diversity Hire with a 10 meter cattle prod.

She has lower polling numbers than Bye-Dumb.

Forum List

Back