Biden Just Kicked Off The Ohio Ballot

Look at this! DemoKKKrats are STILL denying elections 20+ years later!!!

Ken Blackwell hurried up and certified the electoral votes for Bush. Kerry wanted a recount but, oops, sorry, but Ohio law says once the votes are certified, there's nothing the loser can do about it.

This is why Ken Blackwell HURRIED UP and certified the votes for Bush.

During the 2004 United States elections, concerns were raised about various aspects of the voting process, including whether voting had been made accessible to all those entitled to vote, whether ineligible voters were registered, whether voters were registered multiple times, and whether the votes cast had been correctly counted. More controversial was the charge that these issues might have affected the reported outcome of the presidential election, in which the incumbent, Republican President George W. Bush, defeated the Democratic challenger, Senator John Kerry. Despite the existing controversies, Kerry conceded the election the following day on November 3.

There were also complaints about the rejection of registrations by government agencies. College students encountered difficulties in registering where they attended school.[2] Some officials rejected voter registration forms on grounds that were contested, such as a failure to use paper of a particular weight (in Ohio)[3][4] or a failure to check a box on the form (Florida).[5]

Aside from such official actions, there were disputes about other voter registration activities. In Nevada and Oregon, a company hired by the Republican National Committee solicited voter registration forms, but was accused of filing only the Republicans' forms and shredding those completed by Democrats.

State efforts to purge voter rolls have led to disputes, notably in Florida. Before the 2000 election, Florida officials purged approximately 100,000 registered voters on the grounds that they were convicted felons (and therefore ineligible to vote under Florida law) or dead.[14] Many of those whose names were purged were "false positives" (not actually felons).

Dirty tricks occurred across the state, including phony letters from Boards of Elections telling people that their registration through some Democratic activist groups were invalid and that Kerry voters were to report on Wednesday because of massive voter turnout. Phone calls to voters giving them erroneous polling information were also common.[20]

In many places, some voters had to wait several hours to vote. Ohio voters, in particular, were plagued by this issue. A study conducted by the Democratic National Committee in the summer of 2005 found that long lines forced three percent of the state's registered voters to abstain.

Among the factors thought to be at work were: the general increase in voter turnout; a particular increase in first-time voters whose processing required more time; and confusion about the providing of provisional ballots, which many states had never used before.

Distribution of voting machines proved to be a problem in some districts. In Ohio, some precincts had too few machines, causing long waiting times, while others had many machines per registered voters. Officials cited a late rush of registrations after voting machines had already been allocated as one source of long lines.

In 2004, the punch-card ballots were still widely used in some states.[33] For example, most Ohio voters used punch-card ballots,[34] and more than 90,000 ballots cast in Ohio were treated as not including a vote for President; this "undervote" could arise because the voter chose not to cast a vote or because of a malfunction of the punch-card system.[

In 2004, there was contention over the standards for determining whether to count provisional ballots. In Ohio, Secretary of State Ken Blackwell ruled that Ohio would not count provisional ballots

Discrepancies existed between early exit poll information and the officially reported results. These discrepancies led some, including Tony Blair, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, to conclude that Kerry won the election

Some of the issues described above have created problems for voters generally. Others, however, by accident or (it is charged) by design, have disproportionately affected racial minorities. For example, the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights determined that, in Florida in 2000, 54 percent of the ballots discarded as "spoiled" were cast by African Americans

On January 6, 2005, Senator Barbara Boxer of California joined Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones of Ohio in filing a congressional objection to the certification of Ohio's Electoral College votes due to alleged irregularities including disqualification of provisional ballots, alleged misallocation of voting machines, and disproportionally long waits in poor and predominantly African-American communities.

Exit polls showed Gore won. Fox thought Gore won. Bush stole Florida. It wasn't even slick or clever. So fucking obvious. No wonder Trump doesn't Trust elections.

So now you poopyheads are eating crow, which is delicious when served cold.

Yep.....all they have to do is send an army of lawyers to try to scare, blackmail, or bribe the Sec of State and he can get on the ballot. (maybe)

But for right now he's off, and I say tough titties. :iagree:

Appears that the DNC hasn't nominated Biden in time to get on the Ohio ballot, so he's been removed, and the Ohio state legislation has adjourned.

So it's too late to get him registered.

SCOTUS has already spoke n ballots. Biden will be on all of them.

Troll post.

Bull shit.

Do you like cheese with your whine???

I can show you tons of evidence that Biden cheated and you folks refuse to believe any of it so stop whining. :muahaha:
I was hoping. I'm sure wiki has all the information. That's where I found the 2004 stolen election. If you want 2000 stolen election they have that too all laid out for you.

If Wiki has something on the 2020 election it will be full of

a. Rudy lied on Fox about Dominion
b. Trump and Republicans tried to send fake electors
c. Trump and Powell hacked into voting machines in Georgia
d. Trump tried to get Georgia SOS to go along he wouldn't.

Every reason you gave for the election being "stolen" has been debunked or shot down in court.

Remember you accused Democrats of sneaking in votes in the middle of the night? That was Channel 7 newsman's camera equipment. LOL.

Trump tried to steal 2020. 2020 wasn't stolen.

Yep.....all they have to do is send an army of lawyers to try to scare, blackmail, or bribe the Sec of State and he can get on the ballot. (maybe)

Ohio has allowed candidates to be on the ballot in the past, despite being nominated with less than 90 days until the election. Biden will file suit based on precedent and he'll be on the ballot.

Ohio is a swing state. Big oh-oh, huh? :)

Can’t get their votes done in person and can’t get their mail ins back in time
Now their candidate can’t get his name on the ballot in time
And these people want to run and ruin our lives!!!!

I was hoping. I'm sure wiki has all the information. That's where I found the 2004 stolen election. If you want 2000 stolen election they have that too all laid out for you.

If Wiki has something on the 2020 election it will be full of

a. Rudy lied on Fox about Dominion
b. Trump and Republicans tried to send fake electors
c. Trump and Powell hacked into voting machines in Georgia
d. Trump tried to get Georgia SOS to go along he wouldn't.

Every reason you gave for the election being "stolen" has been debunked or shot down in court.

Remember you accused Democrats of sneaking in votes in the middle of the night? That was Channel 7 newsman's camera equipment. LOL.

Trump tried to steal 2020. 2020 wasn't stolen.
Rudi didn't lie and all elections are perfect, mkay?

I'm not going to indulge your fantasies in any shape or form.

I guess you think that Bush's alleged theft justifies Biden stealing an election, so this is why you take the corrupt media's word for what happened in the 2020 election.

Why did the media make it against the law to contest a stolen election, but you people get away with doing it every time a Republican wins??????

You guys trying to steal Ohio AGAIN?

As for a solution to the issue, Russo said: “I think at this point, you're probably going to see either some sort of intra-party fix or perhaps court action.”

Ohio and Washington are the only two states where the presidential ballot deadline is before the Democratic convention, set for Aug. 19-22.

Two weeks ago Senate Republicans passed a bill that would change Ohio's presidential certification deadline. This is how they stole 2004!!!

Minority Leader Nickie Antonio (D-Lakewood) said it was "a 'sore loser bill' because they lost a couple of times at the ballot this past year." Republicans had backed a 60% voter approval threshold for constitutional amendments last August and opposed a reproductive rights amendment in November. Voters rejected the August issue and approved the November issue.

Ohio Republicans are scared.

^^^Election denying kook, just like Hillary Clinton, Karine Jean-Pierre, and Joe Biden.
Don't forget Donald Trump.

Remember, not all election denials are equal. I deny the 2000 and 2004 election results because Republicans did a lot of crooked stuff to get Bush elected twice.

I think it's funny you cons still don't trust Dominion, even though all evidence showed you that team Trump was purposely lying to you and Fox News new it. But you trust Diebold Voting Machines despite all the controversies surrounding that company and it's owner.

Clearly Diebold Voting Machines rigged Florida results in 2000. And CLEARLY Dominion did not.

If anything, what was Sidney Powell doing hacking into Dominion Machines in the middle of the night, in a heavily Republican precincts. I'll tell you what she was doing. She was trying to add 11,000 votes. She probably failed and that's why Trump asked Ratsenburger to find that many votes.

You guys trying to steal Ohio AGAIN?

As for a solution to the issue, Russo said: “I think at this point, you're probably going to see either some sort of intra-party fix or perhaps court action.”

Ohio and Washington are the only two states where the presidential ballot deadline is before the Democratic convention, set for Aug. 19-22.

Two weeks ago Senate Republicans passed a bill that would change Ohio's presidential certification deadline. This is how they stole 2004!!!

Minority Leader Nickie Antonio (D-Lakewood) said it was "a 'sore loser bill' because they lost a couple of times at the ballot this past year." Republicans had backed a 60% voter approval threshold for constitutional amendments last August and opposed a reproductive rights amendment in November. Voters rejected the August issue and approved the November issue.

Ohio Republicans are scared.
The DNC knew the law. It's on them to follow them.

Remember Ohio rigged the 2004 election for Bush? Gore won and Biden was going to win this year due to abortion. In fact we just won last year in Ohio.

These things usually backfire. Now Biden is going to win Ohio as a write in.

The morons that would vote for Biden couldn't likely spell his name, so its not really a concern.

Forum List

Back