House Dems Erupt Into 'Ukraine First' Chant and Wave Ukrainian Flags After Passing $60 Billion Foreign Aid Bill

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
How sick is this? They'll chant for the corrupt Ukraine? Why? Kickbacks, money-laundering?

These same people would never chant USA, USA, USA or America First (thinks how they hate the term 'MAGA').

The Speaker in waiting talks as if his constituents are all in on billions for Ukraine, when you know that's a lie.

Spiraling out of control and no one stopping it.

I am thankful to the US in assisting with preventing Putin's desire to reconstruct the old USSR. However I am not without reservations about the Big Man getting his 10% and other corruption withing Ukraine, nor am I without reservations about the Euros stepping up and doing more for their own defense. Who can forget Biden's "small incursion" comment that triggered it in the first place, or the Afghan debacle that inspired and continues to inspire anti-West sentiment. To me, a foreigner with East European family ties, this is wonderful news.

But I stress; I in no way DEMAND a cent from the US for that war; it is that I see it as the US being generous beyond measure and I am grateful for it.

And with Biden at the helm I see no pressure to make the Ukraine less corrupt so for God's sake vote Trump!!

Greg

Almost none of the money will go to Israel or Ukraine. The money will be used to buy weapons from American companies. A good portion will be laundered into the campaigns of those that voted for it.

We as a country have reached the point of no return, financially, socially, and culturally. No amount of voting, bitching on the Internet, calling your reps, etc. is going to save us.....Buy defence stocks and enjoy the ride.

How sick is this? They'll chant for the corrupt Ukraine? Why? Kickbacks, money-laundering?

These same people would never chant USA, USA, USA or America First (thinks how they hate the term 'MAGA').

The Speaker in waiting talks as if his constituents are all in on billions for Ukraine, when you know that's a lie.

Dude, most of Ukraine's "corruption" exists no where but the collective republican imagination.

All just crying over spilt milk!
Here's something worth crying about:

Trump's preference has been denied by overwhelming numbers.

Now he's left with trying to rescue his sinking ship!

To Trump's credit, he surely must know that no American president or hopeful president can be antiwar!

Now what for Biden's and Trump's war. Defeating Russia?
LOL

Now that both China and Russia have bids in on control of the ME too?

Its terrible. Putin is displeased! You Russian dictator dick suckers!🤠

MAGAs do what they are told by Putin.
Magas can be driven to being openly supportive of Russia, as opposed to being covertly supportive of Putin. Don't push the envelope.

The antiwar side's movement has been largely defeated. Americans could use this as their opportunity to get it together again.

Frankly Zinc, Trump has shirked his responsibility to lead.

Again!

^^^ anti-American scat

Why are MAGAts pro-Russian, pro-Putin.

It is about time that Republicans did the right thing
Only took them six months

Unfortunately, doing the right thing will cost Johnson his job

Forum List

Back