Okay Trump is clearly losing his shit when it comes to his one-sided feud with Mitch McConnell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so, why do you even comment on a thread about Trump?

'Always the child, Trump takes his mindless whining about McConnell to a new level. Here is his latest stupid non-sensical, rant: “Is McConnell..."

When all you really want to do is try to divert, distract and derail, the comments away from your dear leader.

McConnell did a great job keeping Fascist Garland off of SCOTUS

Yep I voted for Biden. I’ll defend that fact to my grave. I don’t care what you think of it either so suck a dick lol
There used to be a saying.. "It's the economy, stupid"! It may still be, but it has not been used recently. There are things that happen out of the control of politicians. But this one was engineered by the politicians. The Ukraine War could have ended months ago. But Biden does not want it to. Or his masters do not.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Doing Putin bidding by letting him invade Ukraine, right?
WTF?

March 14 2019
Rusal, the aluminum company partially owned by Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, announced plans to invest around $200 million to build a new aluminum plant in Kentucky just months after the Trump administration removed it from the U.S. sanctions list.

The new aluminum plant, slated to be built in the home state of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, will be the biggest new aluminum plant constructed in the U.S.

The U.S. removed Rusal from its sanctions list in January, after the Treasury Department struck an agreement with the company that saw Deripaska, a close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat
sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he
hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them,

Trump signed off on $7.8 trillion in new debt so it can't be the debt he opposes.

They are both sharp in their own way. Trump is more of a street brawler who always feels the need to get the upper hand, Mitch is a slick professional politician who is able to stay on script and pretend he gives a damn when he really doesn't.
Lol @ street brawler....

Trump is a bitch....who never had a fight in his life.....

Nobody who whines and gossips like a catty little bitch the way he does is a street brawler...

The way you folks project shit on to him says more about you than him.....

You support the "Weekend at Bernies" guy Democrats cheated in, really? Why? What have they done good for you via him, hmm?

Name 1 thing, I challenge you to.
Lots of people had their student loan debt removed...

Lots of "REPUBLICANS" sure don't hesitate to take credit for things in the bills he signed....

And an added bonus is....its fun to see Trumpers both claim Biden is a weak senile old man while also claiming he can control weather and cause hurricanes to happen in Florida just to spite DeSantis -- and that he is also powerful enough to make Trump appointed FBI and DOJ officials investigate other Republicans....

Projection post. :heehee:
May I ask or make a statement. In the last near two years how many judges have been voted on by the Senate? We hear nothing about it. Perhaps they have passed 50% for each judge in lower courts passed. But we have heard nothing.

Trump is clearly losing his shit when it comes to his one-sided feud with Mitch McConnell​

Trump ran against the DC swamp dummy, including idiot Republicans. Trump's mission is to represent the American people not these clowns who have controlled DC for decades.

Trump ran against the DC swamp dummy, including idiot Republicans. Trump's mission is to represent the American people not these clowns who have controlled DC for decades.
A nuclear, swamp monster was fighting against the "swamp"?

Just to recap........

Trump is attacking a woman that he himself appointed to be Transportation Secretary like he didn't just appoint her to be Transportation Sec.....this is the guy you claim only hires the best people? This is the guy you claim is so brilliant and plays 8-Dimensional chess...

It's amazing to me how often you folks will twist yourself into pretzels to excuse something that Trump does -- knowing that if Biden went on social media mocking and attacking Pete Buttigeg, you folks would be treating that like it was a crisis level event....

May I ask or make a statement. In the last near two years how many judges have been voted on by the Senate? We hear nothing about it. Perhaps they have passed 50% for each judge in lower courts passed. But we have heard nothing.
And that has to do with the topic of this thread.............how?

Always the child, Trump takes his mindless whining about McConnell to a new level. Here is his latest stupid non-sensical, rant:

“Is McConnell approving all of these Trillions of Dollars worth of Democrat
sponsored Bills, without even the slightest bit of negotiation, because he
hates Donald J. Trump, and he knows I am strongly opposed to them, or is
he doing it because he believes in the Fake and Highly Destructive Green
New Deal, and is willing to take the Country down with him? In any event,
either reason is unacceptable. He has a DEATH WISH. Must immediately
seek help and advise from his China loving wife, Coco Chow!”

You know as much as I absolutely despise the anthropological turtle that is McConnell with all my heart and soul, he knows how to troll Trump the best. How does he do it? Simply ignoring his public barrage. Trump just hates that he can’t seem to get under someone’s skin lol
This "Coco Chow" lady... same person who Rump hired as his Transportation Secretary? Does that mean Rump is a Chinese agent too?

Without a doubt McConnell is intelligent. He’s just an evil scum bag which makes him dangerous. With Trump, he is clearly a fucking idiot, but he undoubtedly has a charisma that only appeals to morons just as stupid. I don’t fucking understand it but it’s true. That definitely makes him more dangerous.
I have no love of McConnell either and believe Schumer and Pelosi are just as bad.

^^^ this poster is blabbering nonsense.
Well then, why did Trump's superior swamp fighting techniques and hiring of swamp fighting appointments lead the moron to have a turnover rate, which McDonald's would be ashamed of?

"Only the best"?
"Mexico is paying for the wall"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back