o'Keefe busts liberal Battleground Texas breaking laws

I am surprised at the lack of comments... I also realize that Tapatalk doesn't post you tube videos very well.

Q: May I photocopy a completed application before turning it in to the county voter registrar?

A: No. Section 13.004(c-1) of the Code requires the county voter registrar to ensure that certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted from photocopies of voter registration applications from her office. In our opinion, this means that a photocopy of an application must come directly from the county voter registrar’s office, so that he or she may ensure the required information has been blacked out or otherwise obscured. With that said, we believe that a volunteer deputy registrar may photocopy the receipt. You may also copy the relevant information from the application in writing just as you would be able to do if you went to the registrar’s office and pulled a copy of the original application.

Texas Volunteer Deputy Registrar Guide

Jesus stop being so fucking gullible. O'Keefe lies again

Last edited:
Q: May I photocopy a completed application before turning it in to the county voter registrar?

A: No. Section 13.004(c-1) of the Code requires the county voter registrar to ensure that certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted from photocopies of voter registration applications from her office. In our opinion, this means that a photocopy of an application must come directly from the county voter registrar’s office, so that he or she may ensure the required information has been blacked out or otherwise obscured. With that said, we believe that a volunteer deputy registrar may photocopy the receipt. You may also copy the relevant information from the application in writing just as you would be able to do if you went to the registrar’s office and pulled a copy of the original application.

Why are you lying? Or are you simply wrong again?

They are taking the phone numbers off of the cards.. That is illegal under Texas Law.

They are taking the phone numbers off of the cards.. That is illegal under Texas Law.

Where in the law does it say that? I posted a link and the answer from Texas. What proof do you have besides a fake pimp ex con?

Actually you are. Note is says "in our opinion"- that is not the actual code.

Where in the law does it say that? I posted a link and the answer from Texas. What proof do you have besides a fake pimp ex con?

why don't you read what you posted?

of the Code requires the county voter registrar to ensure that certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted .

Do you see it now?

Last edited:

So the Texas Volunteer Deputy Registar doesnt know what they are talking about but OKeefe does, is what you are going with?

Uh people ...?

You sure you wanna hitch your wagon to James (I'm outta jail for now) OKeefe?

Or, put another way -

Is there anything you won't fall for?

of the Code requires the county voter registrar to ensure that certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted .

Do you see it now?

You and Okeefe like to omit a lot of information. Thats not the end of the sentence. I'm sure you did that by mistake.

certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted from photocopies of voter registration applications from her office.

Reading is fundamental but hey....Let OKeefe tell you how to feel about it

LOL..I mean, damn...How many times is OKeefe going to lie to you before you check shit out FOR YOURSELF before looking like a ginormous tool...again?

Do you see it now?

You and Okeefe like to omit a lot of information. Thats not the end of the sentence. I'm sure you did that by mistake.

certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted from photocopies of voter registration applications from her office.

Reading is fundamental but hey....Let OKeefe tell you how to feel about it

Are you honestly going to hang your hat on that they can take phone numbers from voter registration form if they get their hands on them before the SoS, but it's illegal to get them afterwards?

ROFLMAO.

So the Texas Volunteer Deputy Registar doesnt know what they are talking about but OKeefe does, is what you are going with?

Personally, I think Tx really screwed up with that phrase. They should be aware of the facts within a code-not just offer an opinion. That is why they have attorneys on staff.
Now beyond that, it is stated the info may not be photocopied and the reason why: CERTAIN INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE REDACTED BY THE VOTER REGISTRAR'S OFFICE.
Thus it is a safe bet that information cannot be used by the person's or organizations collecting these registrations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back