o'Keefe busts liberal Battleground Texas breaking laws

Where in the law does it say that? I posted a link and the answer from Texas. What proof do you have besides a fake pimp ex con?

why don't you read what you posted?

Do you see it now?

You and Okeefe like to omit a lot of information. Thats not the end of the sentence. I'm sure you did that by mistake.

And who are you to complain about omission of information? The Democrat party's mouthpiece, the mainstream media that you worship is really good at omitting information, like most recently when Ex-New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin was convicted of federal corruption charges, and ex-South Texas prosecutor, Armando Villalobos convicted to racketeering and extortion....none of the mainstream media mentioned they are Democrats, only FOX did. But, I am sure the "objective" mainstream media must have just forgot to mention the political party.

I will easily take the word of O'Keefe any day over the Democrat-media complex, you know, the mainstream media. BTW, I enjoyed watching you get your ass kicked by other posters in this thread, too.

westwall said:
No, "progressive" Democrats are.

Progressive Democrat, progressive Republican, both are equally evil America-hating traitors who use the term progressive to cloak their communism.

Last edited:

Do you see it now?

And who are you to complain about omission of information? The Democrat party's mouthpiece, the mainstream media that you worship is really good at omitting information, like most recently when Ex-New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin was convicted of federal corruption charges, and ex-South Texas prosecutor, Armando Villalobos convicted to racketeering and extortion....none of the mainstream media mentioned they are Democrats, only FOX did. But, I am sure the "objective" mainstream media must have just forgot to mention the political party.

I will easily take the word of O'Keefe any day over the Democrat-media complex, you know, the mainstream media. BTW, I enjoyed watching you get your ass kicked by other posters in this thread, too.

westwall said:
No, "progressive" Democrats are.

Progressive Democrat, progressive Republican, both are equally evil America-hating traitors who use the term progressive to cloak their communism.

Yeah u mad

Do you see it now?

You and Okeefe like to omit a lot of information. Thats not the end of the sentence. I'm sure you did that by mistake.

certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted from photocopies of voter registration applications from her office.

Reading is fundamental but hey....Let OKeefe tell you how to feel about it

Are you honestly going to hang your hat on that they can take phone numbers from voter registration form if they get their hands on them before the SoS, but it's illegal to get them afterwards?

ROFLMAO.

No I'm hanging my hat on what the law states. You are hanging your hat on OKeefes boner.

OKeefe knows that no one will double check his alarmist bullshit so it catches like wildfire. Then he makes everyone look like lemmings when he (once again) is caught lying

OKeefe knows that no one will double check his alarmist bullshit so it catches like wildfire. Then he makes everyone look like lemmings when he (once again) is caught lying

You've been caught lying. Depotoo quoted the exact statute in question. They are clearly violating that exact statute. Do you think that isnt the case? Do you think Depotoo made up the quotation? How are you defending this?

You've been caught lying. Depotoo quoted the exact statute in question. They are clearly violating that exact statute. Do you think that isnt the case? Do you think Depotoo made up the quotation? How are you defending this?

No he cut the quotation short. And since you like to be spoonfed your information you believe it without question but here is the entire quote.

Q: May I photocopy a completed application before turning it in to the county voter registrar?

A: No. Section 13.004(c-1) of the Code requires the county voter registrar to ensure that certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted from photocopies of voter registration applications from her office. In our opinion, this means that a photocopy of an application must come directly from the county voter registrar’s office, so that he or she may ensure the required information has been blacked out or otherwise obscured. With that said, we believe that a volunteer deputy registrar may photocopy the receipt. You may also copy the relevant information from the application in writing just as you would be able to do if you went to the registrar’s office and pulled a copy of the original application.

Texas Volunteer Deputy Registrar Guide

Jesus stop being so fucking gullible. O'Keefe lies again

Feel free to argue with the Texas Volunteer Deputy Registrar

No he cut the quotation short. And since you like to be spoonfed your information you believe it without question but here is the entire quote.

Q: May I photocopy a completed application before turning it in to the county voter registrar?

A: No. Section 13.004(c-1) of the Code requires the county voter registrar to ensure that certain information, such as the telephone number, on a registration application is redacted from photocopies of voter registration applications from her office. In our opinion, this means that a photocopy of an application must come directly from the county voter registrar’s office, so that he or she may ensure the required information has been blacked out or otherwise obscured. With that said, we believe that a volunteer deputy registrar may photocopy the receipt. You may also copy the relevant information from the application in writing just as you would be able to do if you went to the registrar’s office and pulled a copy of the original application.

You understand that what you quoted means they cannot copy the telephone number under any circumstances, which is just what the org in the video is doing, right?
Learn reading, man.

You understand that what you quoted means they cannot copy the telephone number under any circumstances, which is just what the org in the video is doing, right?
Learn reading, man.

Is this last statement invisible to you? When it says they "may" do you think it means they "cant"?

You may also copy the relevant information from the application in writing just as you would be able to do if you went to the registrar’s office and pulled a copy of the original application.

Learn reading, man.

Is this last statement invisible to you? When it says they "may" do you think it means they "cant"?

You may also copy the relevant information from the application in writing just as you would be able to do if you went to the registrar’s office and pulled a copy of the original application.

Are you really this impaired when it coems to reading.
OK, if someone went to the registrar's office and pulled a cupy would they get the telephone number or not? First answer that question and we can move on.

Learn reading, man.

OK, if someone went to the registrar's office and pulled a cupy would they get the telephone number or not? First answer that question and we can move on.

No they wouldnt because it would be redacted. BEFORE it lands in the registrars office they are allowed to copy the info by hand which is what it says.

This aint hard. You were lied too. I even gave you the link

No they wouldnt because it would be redacted. BEFORE it lands in the registrars office they are allowed to copy the info by hand which is what it says.

Right. So since they can have the same information as if they went to the registrar's office, and the info at the registrar's office would not contain the telephone number, then they could not copy the information with the telephone number. But the org is in fact copying the telephone number, which is the violation of law.
Is that in any way unclear to you? Do you understand you are mistaken and misread your own post?

Right. So since they can have the same information as if they went to the registrar's office, and the info at the registrar's office would not contain the telephone number, then they could not copy the information with the telephone number. But the org is in fact copying the telephone number, which is the violation of law.
Is that in any way unclear to you? Do you understand you are mistaken and misread your own post?

No amount of double talk will change the law which states:

Copying the phone number is not against the law. Here is the link. Go find where it says that and get back to me.

Texas Election Code Section 13.004 - Recording And Disclosure Of Certain Information By Registrar - 2011
t here you go- the actual text of the code
It is very clear that info is for no other use.

(a) The registrar may not transcribe, copy, or otherwise record a telephone number furnished on a registration application.

That law applies to government employees, not volunteers who register people to vote.

Here are the rules for those volunteers: Texas Volunteer Deputy Registrar Guide

O'Keefe is wrong.

Last edited:
Why do so many conservatives continue to fall for the bullshit thatO'Keefe puts out?

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice......um, um....won't get fooled again

Splice and dice O'Keefe?

What's he gaming the Pubs on now?

All someone has to do when watching an edited O'Keefe video is ask the question......Is the question being answered the same as the question we hear on the video

Pimp O'Keefe always has questions in the background. Never where you can see the reporter and subject in the same frame

It works something like this

O'Keefe: Do you like Broccoli?
Reply: No, I hate it, makes me sick

Edited footage
O'Keefe: Do you like America
Reply: No, I hate it, makes me sick

Forum List

Back