O'KEEFE STRIKES AGAIN: Crosses Border Dressed As Bin Laden [VIDEO]...

Much of our border is unprotected. A small wire fence or muddy stream. That is because these areas are so isolated. You have to walk miles to reach the border and then walk miles to reach a roadway once you cross. That expanse acts as a buffer. Aircraft and sensors can tell if someone is crossing the area and a patrol can be sent out

What happens if we build a 30 foot wall in an isolated area? Mr O'Keefe can just come up to the wall with an extension ladder and climb over. There is nobody to stop him

build a high fence with razor wire on the top, good fences make good neighbors.

Why do liberals want open borders? its a serious question, please try to provide a serious answer.

Again, you are miles and miles away from civilization

There is nobody there to protect the wall. Bring in an extension ladder and wire cutters and the wall is breached. The wall is a temporary annoyance

You are better off placing hidden motion detectors and infrared cameras in isolated areas. They can tip off aircraft to investigate whether anyone is crossing that area

We use fences to keep criminals in prisons, those work pretty well. There is no reason why our border cannot be secured. There is no reason for our government to ignore our immigration laws.

As Krauthammer said...why is there a fence around the White House???

I was wondering who would be first to win the moonbat award, congradulations.

At least there is some law that the left concerns themselves with, just not US law.

They're busy shooting the messenger again. The message is a bit too disturbing for them. They don't wanna deal with it. Maintaining the status quo seems to make them feel better. It's crazy, but it is what it is.

Message? 1,300 miles open southern border, 60 years of being open for business. That's the message, everyone but you guys can read...

It's time to do something about it, no? Till i see something done, i'll just have to assume our Government isn't really concerned with Terrorism or its Citizens' security. The 'War on Terror' is merely an intended permanent War meant to crush Liberty. I'll also assume our Government actually wants another attack on our soil so it can destroy the Constitution and Liberty once and for all.

Our Government is responsible and criminally negligent for the next attack on our Nation. And hopefully, the People will hold it accountable afterwards. Justice will have to be served.

They're busy shooting the messenger again. The message is a bit too disturbing for them. They don't wanna deal with it. Maintaining the status quo seems to make them feel better. It's crazy, but it is what it is.

Message? 1,300 miles open southern border, 60 years of being open for business. That's the message, everyone but you guys can read...

It's time to do something about it, no? Till i see something done, i'll just have to assume our Government isn't really concerned with Terrorism or its Citizens' security. The 'War on Terror' is merely an intended permanent War meant to crush Liberty. I'll also assume our Government actually wants another attack on our soil so it can destroy the Constitution and Liberty once and for all.
You should pass on making assumptions from now on...

To slow someone down and remind them to use the gates. In this case, there is no fence...

The point he was making, which you might have missed, is many corrupt pols claim a fence will not work...if that is so, then why are there fences around the WH?

At any rate, we have a government spending trillions of dollars, mostly on foolishness and to enrich government cronies, so why not spend some on controlling the border?

If our corrupt lying government would merely send back any illegals apprehended anywhere in the nation, along with not providing them with all sorts of things, they would stop coming.

Hell...if I were a poor soul in Central America and I could come to the USA and get things given to me, I would come too.

Much of our border is unprotected. A small wire fence or muddy stream. That is because these areas are so isolated. You have to walk miles to reach the border and then walk miles to reach a roadway once you cross. That expanse acts as a buffer. Aircraft and sensors can tell if someone is crossing the area and a patrol can be sent out

What happens if we build a 30 foot wall in an isolated area? Mr O'Keefe can just come up to the wall with an extension ladder and climb over. There is nobody to stop him

Why do liberals want open borders? its a serious question, please try to provide a serious answer.

Rules for Radicals. The democrat plan is to swamp the USA's welfare system. To force our system into bankruptcy. The democrats benefit from this country's destruction. Every to big to fail failure is another win for the democrats. Another opportunity.

Party before Country. The Democratic Party's behavior has been shameful. It clearly was the instigator and organizer behind all these children being sent over the border. It's been an organized coordinated effort. Anyone with common sense can see that. It's actually criminal behavior. Their top leadership should all be arrested, including the President.

To slow someone down and remind them to use the gates. In this case, there is no fence...

The point he was making, which you might have missed, is many corrupt pols claim a fence will not work...if that is so, then why are there fences around the WH?

At any rate, we have a government spending trillions of dollars, mostly on foolishness and to enrich government cronies, so why not spend some on controlling the border?

If our corrupt lying government would merely send back any illegals apprehended anywhere in the nation, along with not providing them with all sorts of things, they would stop coming.

Hell...if I were a poor soul in Central America and I could come to the USA and get things given to me, I would come too.
God only know where you get your numbers from, they're insane, and they came here for jobs and a better life. Learn the reality, not the dogma. And as you can see I have no problems with a fence but there are big problems trying to do such a thing. Learn why...

Rules for Radicals. The democrat plan is to swamp the USA's welfare system. To force our system into bankruptcy. The democrats benefit from this country's destruction. Every to big to fail failure is another win for the democrats. Another opportunity.

Party before Country. The Democratic Party's behavior has been shameful. It clearly was the instigator and organizer behind all these children being sent over the border. It's been an organized coordinated effort. Anyone with common sense can see that. It's actually criminal behavior. Their top leadership should all be arrested, including the President.
All these children? 60,000? Yeah, that will win elections alright. I realize you are a child of Ayn Rand, but try and be smarter than that nutter, for once...

God only know where you get your numbers from, they're insane, and they came here for jobs and a better life. Learn the reality, not the dogma. And as you can see I have no problems with a fence but there are big problems trying to do such a thing. Learn why...

WTF...my numbers??? You dispute that our government spends Trillions....really?

Yeah...all those children came across the border to find jobs...and all those adults too....yeah right!

The USA is a welfare state, in case you forgot. As such, some come here illegally to enjoy the trappings of a welfare state. Yes?

Till it secures our border, my assumptions are logical and accurate. Our Government can't possibly be seriously concerned with Terrorism and Citizens' security. On the contrary, it seems it wants another attack on our soil. It wants more Patriot Acts and NDAA's. No other Nation would have left its borders wide open after such a horrific attack like 9/11. It makes no sense...Or does it?

WTF...my numbers??? You dispute that our government spends Trillions....really?

Yeah...all those children came across the border to find jobs...and all those adults too....yeah right!

The USA is a welfare state, in case you forgot. As such, some come here illegally to enjoy the trappings of a welfare state. Yes?
Bring us your numbers and you will see that what you say, is utterly IDIOTIC!

Till it secures our border, my assumptions are logical and accurate. Our Government can't possibly be seriously concerned with Terrorism and Citizens' security. On the contrary, it seems it wants another attack on our soil. It wants more Patriot Acts and NDAA's. No other Nation would have left its borders wide open after such a horrific attack like 9/11. It makes no sense...Or does it?
The borders have remained the same and no attack in 13 years. You need to work on logic as well as assumptions.

All these children? 60,000? Yeah, that will win elections alright. I realize you are a child of Ayn Rand, but try and be smarter than that nutter, for once...

Anyone with common sense understands it was your Party who organized and coordinated the effort to send these children over the border. It was a selfish shameful criminal act. And hopefully the People will punish you guys for it. They'll show their anger at the Ballot Box.

The borders have remained the same and no attack in 13 years. You need to work on logic as well as assumptions.

Terrorists only have to get it right once. Isn't that what Big Brother tells us on a daily basis?

Anyone with common sense understands it was your Party who organized and coordinated the effort to send these children over the border. It was a selfish shameful criminal act. And hopefully the People will punish you guys for it. They'll show their anger at the Ballot Box.

Your common sense is for jack-shit. It's just right-wing paranoia...

Wow, yet our Government keeps telling us it's so concerned with Terrorism and our security. The American People sure have gotten a dangerous raw deal since 9/11. All Big Brother has given them is 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive spying on them. He merely stole more of their rights away. All that, while keeping our border wide open. Make any sense?

The only conclusion left would be that our Government wants another major attack on our nation. More justification for endless War and taking more rights away. It's so damn tragic.

James O?Keefe as Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US - YouTube

Too bad the little cock sucker wasn't mistakenly shot by some watchful right wing militia vigilantes......that would have been hilariously entertaining.

Terrorists only have to get it right once. Isn't that what Big Brother tells us on a daily basis?
Terrorists have gotten it right a couple of times, but not across the southern border so far. Start dealing with reality, not what your head tells you, which isn't reality. You want a fence, look into why there isn't one? Dump the ideology and try reality for once...

ROFL no attack in 13years. :eusa_liar:

Blind you are. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back