O'KEEFE STRIKES AGAIN: Crosses Border Dressed As Bin Laden [VIDEO]...

You don't have a solution, none of you do which is why you can make no headway at all. What you have is an ideology and that's nothing like a solution.

Read the post again. It's a logical and just solution. We can retain our Freedom & Liberty while having security. But we have to make significant changes. I've presented some of those necessary changes. But i'm willing to listen to any solutions you may come up with.
The fact that you believe that's a solution is the problem. You will never secure the border without walling it off, and that's only one border, there are three more.

Where you need to start looking for a solution is to ask yourself why are people coming here illegally, and why have we allowed them to do so for decades regardless of who owned the White House? Your "solution" lies within those two questions.

Well, let's at least try to secure our border. I'll settle for that at this point.

It's crap like O'keefe that got Ron Paul laughed out of the GOP primaries.

Connecting dots that never existed. But then again, they don't call you 'Ravi the Raving Lunatic' for nothin. :lol:

If O'Keefe films himself carrying a bag of bombs into a shopping mall, what "message" should we take from that, paulitician?

Hmmmm...

Papers! Papers, please, Citizen!

The border patrol is too busy harassing Americans at internal checkpoints hundreds of miles away from the border.

And fondling children and Grannies at Airports. Get em down to the damn border!

O'keefe should dress like a child and let homeland security fondle him at the airport. Or you should. I guess neither of you are brave enough to do that.

Or, maybe you could ask 'Homeland Security' to take a break from fondling children and Grannies at Airports, and get the hell down to the border? How bout it?

If O'Keefe films himself carrying a bag of bombs into a shopping mall, what "message" should we take from that, paulitician?

Hmmmm...

Your Government is already checking your papers, and can anytime it chooses. It has many new unprecedented tools at its disposal. The Patriot Act and NDAA are just a couple of those new tools. But those tools are designed to control and oppress you the American Citizen. Meanwhile, your border stays wide open. You feelin safer yet?

And fondling children and Grannies at Airports. Get em down to the damn border!

O'keefe should dress like a child and let homeland security fondle him at the airport. Or you should. I guess neither of you are brave enough to do that.

Or, maybe you could ask 'Homeland Security' to take a break from fondling children and Grannies at Airports, and get the hell down to the border? How bout it?
See, you're a coward. Just like o'keefe.

Him dressed up like bin laden is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Only childish assholes like you get frightened by such ridiculous bullshit.

Did he dress as a zombie? Or was he a decaying corpse? I highly doubt the border is expecting bin laden to cross since he is dead.

Exactly! - Osama Bin Laden is no threat to the USA. He is not wanted for any crime. We don't need any fence to keep his corpse out of here.

O'Keefe is only a US citizen crossing back into the USA. Border crossing & illegal immigration are way down under Obama's administration. Obama increased criminal deportations.

See, you're a coward. Just like o'keefe.

Him dressed up like bin laden is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Only childish assholes like you get frightened by such ridiculous bullshit.

So all you have is personal insults. Go figure? You go and ask 'Homeland Security' to secure our border. I'm sure they'll get right on that... As soon as they're done molesting more kids and Grannies for the day. ;)

Third thread on James breaking Mexican law by entering illegally...

Holding Americans accountable for breaking Mexican Law while encouraging Mexicans to break American Law........The Liberal Way. How is that good for America?

So, lets see

An American who flies down to an isolated border crossing in a helicopter runs across the border and runs back to the US, then flies home is somehow "proving" that a Mexican could do the same?

Third thread on James breaking Mexican law by entering illegally...

Holding Americans accountable for breaking Mexican Law while encouraging Mexicans to break American Law........The Liberal Way. How is that good for America?

I very much doubt he will be held to account, but if he was, he did break the law now didn't he?

veritas_c21-0-619-349_s561x327.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmm...

Your Government is already checking your papers, and can anytime it chooses. It has many new unprecedented tools at its disposal. The Patriot Act and NDAA are just a couple of those new tools. But those tools are designed to control and oppress you the American Citizen. Meanwhile, your border stays wide open. You feelin safer yet?

You mean to say that our government is so powerful and all-watching that O'Keefe would not be able to walk into a mall with a bag of bombs? Wow!

Interesting! I DO feel safer! Thank you!

Or could it be...O'Keefe is being very selective about which of our security vulnerabilities to expose. You think?

You know. Get guys like you to go along with MOAR GOVMINT at the BORDUR today. Get other rubes to go along with MOAR GOVMINT at malls tomorrow. All in the name of OSAMA BIN LADEN IS OUT THERE!!!! JUST WAITING! WAITING! NOW SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING PAPERS, CITIZEN!

Last edited:
O'Keefe the showboat did not choose to carry a bag of bombs into a mall. Nope.

O'Keefe did not choose to pour a vial of pretend Ebola into a city's drinking water. Nope.

O'Keefe did not go to the far more wide open Canadian border and sneak in. Nope.

O'Keefe went directly to the one place people who fear MEXICANS think about day and night. Yep!

Hmmmm...

You mean to say that our government is so powerful and all-watching that O'Keefe would not be able to walk into a mall with a bag of bombs? Wow!

Interesting! I DO feel safer! Thank you!

Or could it be...O'Keefe is being very selective about which of our security vulnerabilities to expose. You think?

You know. Get guys like you to go along with MOAR GOVMINT at the BORDUR today. Get other rubes to go along with MOAR GOVMINT at malls tomorrow. All in the name of OSAMA BIN LADEN IS OUT THERE!!!! JUST WAITING! WAITING! NOW SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING PAPERS, CITIZEN!

I've already laid out my plan for a just solution. But i'll post it again since you conveniently ignored it.

End 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, IRS, and permanent War. Then move to a humble balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy and secure the Border. We can retain our Freedom & Liberty while having security. It can be done. But significant changes need to happen first.

Last edited:

Funny in a sad pathetic way. Not for O'Keefe, but for our Government. $Trillions in Tax Dollars and Thousands of lives spent on taking Citizens' rights away and fighting endless Wars. All while keeping our border wide open. Sadly, one would have to conclude that our Government doesn't care about Terrorism or Citizens' safety. It only cares about more power and control.

Forum List

Back