O'KEEFE STRIKES AGAIN: Crosses Border Dressed As Bin Laden [VIDEO]...

Did he dress as a zombie? Or was he a decaying corpse? I highly doubt the border is expecting bin laden to cross since he is dead.

Never let a disaster go to waste. With each man made or natural disaster our government uses the aftermath to take another bite of our liberty. Worse, we have a bunch of cry baby jack wagons, that keep demanding more and more of their liberty be taken for some unattainable measure of security. Starting to make sense that men of yore were wary of giving women the vote. No offense ladies but to many of ya by gender are far to deep into the pocket of the cry baby nanny state.

War on that which we fear... ROFL.

Yeah sadly, i've concluded our Government doesn't care about Citizens' safety and likely wants another attack. Why else would it leave our border wide open? The next attack will dwarf 9/11. And the Government will use it to take more freedom & liberty away. And it will justify its endless War agenda. It really is so damn tragic. A very vicious circle for sure.
Pure infantile paranoia. Carry on...

How so? Big Brother gave you 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive spying on you. All while keeping the border wide open. One can only conclude our Government isn't really concerned about Terrorism and Citizens' safety. It's only concerned with more power & control.

Sadly, it does force one to contemplate the notion our Government wants another attack. It could then use it to justify seizing more control and its endless War agenda.

Last edited:
The border patrol is too busy harassing Americans at internal checkpoints hundreds of miles away from the border.

And fondling children and Grannies at Airports. Get em down to the damn border!

End 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, IRS, and this permanent state of war we're stuck in. Then move to a humble Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy and secure our Border. That's the solution. Now we just need more Politicians to get on board. It can happen. Ya gotta try to stay optimistic. Ya can't give up.

Last edited:
End 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, IRS, and this permanent state of war we're stuck in. Then move to a humble Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy and secure our Border. That's the solution. Now we just need some more Politicians to get on board. It can happen. Ya gotta try to stay optimistic. Ya can't give up.
Another child of Ayn Rand, child being the operative word...

End 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, IRS, and this permanent state of war we're stuck in. Then move to a humble Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy and secure our Border. That's the solution. Now we just need some more Politicians to get on board. It can happen. Ya gotta try to stay optimistic. Ya can't give up.

I've given you a logical and just solution. You've only given personal insults.

You don't have a solution, none of you do which is why you can make no headway at all. What you have is an ideology and that's nothing like a solution.

I've hiked in areas of Arizona where the border was just a wire fence. You could walk freely between the US and Mexico side of the fence

But you were probably 20 miles to the nearest road in Mexico and a good five miles to a US road
Beyond that point there were numerous checkpoints on the roads going north

WOW!!!! If O'Keefe had not snuck across the border, none of us would ever have known that was possible! THANK YOU, O'KEEFE. Bless you, sir. Bless you!

:lol:

He should see if he can get away with crossing the street against the light! Dressed as Hitler!

Maybe he should see if he can carry a bag of bombs into a mall!

Heading down that ole 'Shoot the Messenger' road again, ay? When will you people learn? It's not about O'Keefe. It's not a personal issue. It's about so much more.

Oh, it is all about O'Keefe, all right. He has not introduced anything new to the conversation. There is no "message" to be carried. It was a publicity stunt for the glorification of O'Keefe, and nothing more.

Maybe he can film himself running some red lights dressed as Captain Obvious next!

Last edited:

You don't have a solution, none of you do which is why you can make no headway at all. What you have is an ideology and that's nothing like a solution.

Read the post again. It's a logical and just solution. We can retain our Freedom & Liberty while having security. But we have to make significant changes. I've presented some of those necessary changes. But i'm willing to listen to any solutions you may come up with.

paulitician, maybe the "message" is that we need bigger government. I know you are really into that stuff. Lets go with drones and guard towers and MOAR BORDUR PATROL with machine guns and searchlights and tanks and blimps and Hellfires and shit.

Moats!

Papers! Identity and travel papers, please, Citizen!

Last edited:
WOW!!!! If O'Keefe had not snuck across the border, none of us would ever have known that was possible! THANK YOU, O'KEEFE. Bless you, sir. Bless you!

:lol:

He should see if he can get away with crossing the street against the light! Dressed as Hitler!

Maybe he should see if he can carry a bag of bombs into a mall!

Heading down that ole 'Shoot the Messenger' road again, ay? When will you people learn? It's not about O'Keefe. It's not a personal issue. It's about so much more.

Oh, it is all about O'Keefe, all right. He has not introduced anything new to the conversation. There is no "message" to be carried. It was a publicity stunt for the glorification of O'Keefe, and nothing more.

Maybe he can film himself running some red lights dressed as Captain Obvious next!

Oh, so it is gonna be 'Shoot the Messenger' again. How sad. You seem far more concerned with a personal vendetta against O'Keefe, than you are with our disastrous border situation. That just seems crazy to me. But oh well, waddayagonnado?

I'm sorry the boder patrol didn't shoot him honestly. If he had any courage whatsoever he'd cross the real border not a phony one.

paulitician, maybe the "message" is that we need bigger government. With drones and guard towers and MOAR BORDUR PATROL with machine guns and searchlights and tanks and blimps and Hellfires and shit.

Moats!

Papers! Papers, please!

And maybe 100,000 pimply-faced nuts dressed as pimps at the border.

paulitician, maybe the "message" is that we need bigger government. With drones and guard towers and MOAR BORDUR PATROL with machine guns and searchlights and tanks and blimps and Hellfires and shit.

Moats!

Papers! Papers, please!

Not just the border. No way that is good enough. Osamakeefe could be hiding anywhere. We need to stop "random" citizens on the street and ask for their identity and travel papers. Just to be safe, you understand.

Hey. Is that what the apostrophe in O'Keefe is for? "sama"? Osamakeefe. Hmmm. We should look into him. Just to be safe, you understand. Bug his phone, and anyone else who looks like Osama.

Just to be safe.

Thank God he has alerted us to our shortcomings in our fatherla-, ...er...homeland's surveillance!

Last edited:
paulitician, maybe the "message" is that we need bigger government. I know you are really into that stuff. Lets go with drones and guard towers and MOAR BORDUR PATROL with machine guns and searchlights and tanks and blimps and Hellfires and shit.

Moats!

Papers! Identity and travel papers, please!

You already have that. Just not at the border. That stuff's being used to oppress you the American Citizen. Your Government could care less about Terrorism and Citizens' safety. If you don't believe me, just ask 'Homeland Security' to take a break from fondling children and Grannies at Airports, and get the hell down to the border. See how far that gets ya. ;)

The border patrol is too busy harassing Americans at internal checkpoints hundreds of miles away from the border.

And fondling children and Grannies at Airports. Get em down to the damn border!

O'keefe should dress like a child and let homeland security fondle him at the airport. Or you should. I guess neither of you are brave enough to do that.

Read the post again. It's a logical and just solution. We can retain our Freedom & Liberty while having security. But we have to make significant changes. I've presented some of those necessary changes. But i'm willing to listen to any solutions you may come up with.
The fact that you believe that's a solution is the problem. You will never secure the border without walling it off, and that's only one border, there are three more.

Where you need to start looking for a solution is to ask yourself why are people coming here illegally, and why have we allowed them to do so for decades regardless of who owned the White House? Your "solution" lies within those two questions.

Moats!

Papers! Papers, please!

Not just the border. No way that is good enough. Osamakeefe could be hiding anywhere. We need to stop "random" citizens on the street and ask for their identity and travel papers. Just to be safe, you understand.

Hey. Is that what the apostrophe in O'Keefe is for? "sama"? Osamakeefe. Hmmm. We should look into him. Just to be safe, you understand. Bug his phone, and anyone who looks like Osama.

Just to be safe.

Your Government can already do that, and does. Maybe it's time to end that, but secure our border. What do ya think?

Forum List

Back