O'KEEFE STRIKES AGAIN: Crosses Border Dressed As Bin Laden [VIDEO]...

Wow, yet our Government keeps telling us it's so concerned with Terrorism and our security. The American People sure have gotten a dangerous raw deal since 9/11. All Big Brother has given them is 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive spying on them. He merely stole more of their rights away. All that, while keeping our border wide open. Make any sense?

The only conclusion left would be that our Government wants another major attack on our nation. More justification for endless War and taking more rights away. It's so damn tragic.

James O?Keefe as Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US - YouTube

Too bad the little cock sucker wasn't mistakenly shot by some watchful right wing militia vigilantes......that would have been hilariously entertaining.
And deeply ironic, but highly illegal of course since you can't take the law into your own hands.

All these children? 60,000? Yeah, that will win elections alright. I realize you are a child of Ayn Rand, but try and be smarter than that nutter, for once...

Anyone with common sense understands it was your Party who organized and coordinated the effort to send these children over the border. It was a selfish shameful criminal act. And hopefully the People will punish you guys for it. They'll show their anger at the Ballot Box.

Your common sense is for jack-shit. It's just right-wing paranoia...

Your Party is organizing and coordinating the effort. Most Americans understand that. It's a dangerously shameful scheme. Hopefully the People will stand up to you guys at the Ballot Box. I truly hope so anyway.

Till it secures our border, my assumptions are logical and accurate. Our Government can't possibly be seriously concerned with Terrorism and Citizens' security. On the contrary, it seems it wants another attack on our soil. It wants more Patriot Acts and NDAA's. No other Nation would have left its borders wide open after such a horrific attack like 9/11. It makes no sense...Or does it?
The borders have remained the same and no attack in 13 years. You need to work on logic as well as assumptions.

ROFL no attack in 13years. :eusa_liar:

Blind you are. :eusa_hand:
Name a terrorist attack on the US by someone who crossed the border illegally? Go on...

Anyone with common sense understands it was your Party who organized and coordinated the effort to send these children over the border. It was a selfish shameful criminal act. And hopefully the People will punish you guys for it. They'll show their anger at the Ballot Box.

Your Party is organizing and coordinating the effort. Most Americans understand that. It's a dangerously shameful scheme. Hopefully the People will stand up to you guys at the Ballot Box. I truly hope so anyway.
It's total nonsense. Just rightwinger paranoia. Take a break from whatever you are reading and try thinking instead.

Is there no end to your conspiracy theory fantasies?

The borders have remained the same and no attack in 13 years. You need to work on logic as well as assumptions.

Terrorists only have to get it right once. Isn't that what Big Brother tells us on a daily basis?
Terrorists have gotten it right a couple of times, but not across the southern border so far. Start dealing with reality, not what your head tells you, which isn't reality. You want a fence, look into why there isn't one? Dump the ideology and try reality for once...

Abolish 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, and end the Wars. Then move to a balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy and secure our Border. I'm offering real solutions to the problems. The Status Quo is no longer acceptable. It's time for real change.

Wow, yet our Government keeps telling us it's so concerned with Terrorism and our security. The American People sure have gotten a dangerous raw deal since 9/11. All Big Brother has given them is 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive spying on them. He merely stole more of their rights away. All that, while keeping our border wide open. Make any sense?

The only conclusion left would be that our Government wants another major attack on our nation. More justification for endless War and taking more rights away. It's so damn tragic.

James O?Keefe as Osama bin Laden crosses border from Mexico to US - YouTube

Too bad the little cock sucker wasn't mistakenly shot by some watchful right wing militia vigilantes......that would have been hilariously entertaining.
And deeply ironic, but highly illegal of course since you can't take the law into your own hands.

It would have been just as funny if he'd been shot by Mexican drug smugglers.

Terrorists only have to get it right once. Isn't that what Big Brother tells us on a daily basis?
Terrorists have gotten it right a couple of times, but not across the southern border so far. Start dealing with reality, not what your head tells you, which isn't reality. You want a fence, look into why there isn't one? Dump the ideology and try reality for once...

Abolish 'Homeland Security', the Patriot Act, NDAA, NSA, and end the Wars. Then move to a balanced Non-Intervention Foreign Policy and secure our Border. I'm offering real solutions to the problems. The Status Quo is no longer acceptable. It's time for real change.

And then what? How does any of that even begin to address the threat of terrorism?

It's total nonsense. Just rightwinger paranoia. Take a break from whatever you are reading and try thinking instead.

It's an intentional organized effort. Most Americans can see that. Hopefully they will punish your Party at the Ballot Box.

And then what? How does any of that even begin to address the threat of terrorism?

We can have security and retain our Freedom & Liberty. It can be done. I've laid out how that can be achieved. Now we just need more Politicians to get on board.

More ideology, no rational thought. Go read the Fountainhead again, and leave the decisions to those who can deal with reality.

We can have security and retain our Freedom & Liberty. It can be done. I've laid out how that can be achieved. Now we just need more Politicians to get on board.

Nice summary of generic platitudes.

More ideology, no rational thought. Go read the Fountainhead again, and leave the decisions to those who can deal with reality.

Actually, i've offered these solutions with no ideology in mind, and it's all rational thought. I'm pretty sure you're just projecting again. It's your own ideological zealotry and Party-loyalty that's causing you to attack these solutions so aggressively. Think about it.

Actually, i've offered these solutions with no ideology in mind, and it's all rational thought. I'm pretty sure you're just projecting again. It's your own ideological zealotry and Party-loyalty that's causing you to attack these solutions so aggressively. Think about it.
What you think is a plan, isn't. What you believe is rational, isn't. You are bouncing around in the rubber room that is your young head...

Nice summary of generic platitudes.

I've been pretty specific about these solutions. Read them again.
They aren't "specific" in the slightest. They are "sweeping" nonsense based solely on ideology.

It's the equivalent of me saying my "specific" plan to lower taxes is to abolish the IRS. That's nothing like a plan, just an ideological stance.

What you think is a plan, isn't. What you believe is rational, isn't. You are bouncing around in the rubber room that is your young head...

Ah, that's what i thought. You're an intellectual lightweight. I've presented real solutions to the problems, while you've only spewed stale Party Talking-Points. You've offered nothing to solve the problems.

Forum List

Back