O'Keefe tweeted about planned sting of Sen. Landrieu's office

The kid hasn't been charged with wiretapping, nor does that seem to have been the intent.

Nothing will come of this case.
magic8ball.jpg

The kid hasn't been charged with wiretapping, nor does that seem to have been the intent.

Perhaps but something will come of this case:

face charges of entering federal property on false pretenses as part of a plot to tamper with the lawmaker's phone. If convicted, they could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

They are obviously guilty if the reports are true of entering federal property on false pretenses as part of a plot to tamper with the lawmaker's phone.

My guess? They'll all cut some deal or try to. However, what takes the biggest hit here is the kind of movement that O'Keefe created in a way.

Well one of the idiot's daddy is a US Attorney so that MIGHT keep their assholes safe ... until they fuck up again.

face charges of entering federal property on false pretenses as part of a plot to tamper with the lawmaker's phone. If convicted, they could be sentenced to up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

They are obviously guilty if the reports are true of entering federal property on false pretenses as part of a plot to tamper with the lawmaker's phone.

My guess? They'll all cut some deal or try to. However, what takes the biggest hit here is the kind of movement that O'Keefe created in a way.
What you are doing here is called grasping at straws.

The intent was not to wiretap, but expose unresponsive public officials, IE wistleblowing.

No judge is going to allow any real 'punishment' for such a thing, especailly not in that state.

What you are doing here is called grasping at straws.

The intent was not to wiretap, but expose unresponsive public officials, IE wistleblowing.

No judge is going to allow any real 'punishment' for such a thing, especailly not in that state.

These guys are not heroes ... they are politcal terrorists with an axe to grind and they aren't afraid to break the law.

gotta wonder why someone that claims to be open minded is taking such glee in this

I am open minded. However, when their own lawyer says they consider this some stupid stunt and not any actual crime, then you know they're fucked.

I'm taking glee out of this but the guy is a fucking idiot for trying to tap the phone of someone involved in Homeland Security. He knew exactly what exactly he was getting himself involved in and I hold no sympathy for him.

what evidence do you have he was going to tap the phone? from his tweet he said he only planned to film them not answering phones...

lol ...

Yeah, thanks to O'Keefe all those imaginary children are safe now.

:thup:

And don't forget, the people at ACORN reported O'Keefe and his pretend hooker girlfriend to the police. Which makes screaming's entire point moot in the first place.

But in the meantime:

Won't somebody please think of the imaginary children?! :eek:

He's going to be learning all about the homosexual agenda in prison.

It can be his new undercover documentary. I do have a feeling that one of them is going to cut a deal if they haven't already. They don't seem like the type that are going to be withstand any sort of pressure.

See what I did there. :razz:
um, if they are all first time offenders, they will ALL likely get some kind of a plea bargain

i agree

what evidence do you have he was going to tap the phone? from his tweet he said he only planned to film them not answering phones...

Yes, we're suppose to believe the guy who was breaking the law in the first place. I'm sure you believed O.J too right? :thup:

If this was known Democratic/liberal operative trying to mess with a GOP Senator you would be screaming bloody murder.

Of course they would. If this was back during the times of "Watergate" we would be told about how Nixon is innocent and it's just the communists trying to frame him. :rolleyes:

Yes, we're suppose to believe the guy who was breaking the law in the first place. I'm sure you believed O.J too right? :thup:

thanks for showing me evidence he was going to tap the phones. :eusa_whistle:

he made the tweet before he committed the act, thus giving its value for truth greater weight. further, only a moron believes that breaking the law means everything you say is a lie. you have provided no evidence, i wonder why.

Forum List

Back