Oklahoma Bubba Bates Using Cancer for Sympathy

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Gag me with a front loader. This stupid redneck crying on Matt Lauer's shoulder today.

Brings up his cancer surgery from years ago and also says he's got a "piece of paper" proving his training records are true.

Can't make this shit up, what a white redneck will do to get a first kill on a black man.

Tulsa Reserve Deputy Robert Bates apologizes to Eric Harris' family, dismisses false records report
Tulsa Reserve Deputy Robert Bates apologizes to Eric Harris family dismisses records report - TODAY.com

Gag me with a front loader. This stupid redneck crying on Matt Lauer's shoulder today.

Brings up his cancer surgery from years ago and also says he's got a "piece of paper" proving his training records are true.

Can't make this shit up, what a white redneck will do to get a first kill on a black man.

Tulsa Reserve Deputy Robert Bates apologizes to Eric Harris' family, dismisses false records report
Tulsa Reserve Deputy Robert Bates apologizes to Eric Harris family dismisses records report - TODAY.com
Typical cop.

Cop cameras have just ruined all their fun. Bill Maher said it best last week and I'm also tired of hearing that it's '...."just a few bad apples. There's something wrong with the whole barrel."

Shouldn't there be an age limit for these volunteer officers? 73 seems a little old to me. Wonder if there is an age limit for the regular officers.

Forum List

Back