Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

Take responsibility for your decisions in life. It's not everyone else's fault. Think very deeply and intelligently before shitting out 5-6 kids. And don't demand Taxpayers pay for you killing your babies. Most Americans don't wanna be forced to pay for dumb sluts being dumb sluts. Being a dumb slut is a choice. But I'll mind my own business if you allow me to.
Not everyone is responsible and we don't let children starve just because they may have irresponsible parents.

Conservatives sure are heartless, I'll grant you that.

That doesn't, by default, mean the rest of us are required to be responsible on their behalf.

Funny that you define heartless as me expecting someone else to do what I already do. The heartless ones are the parents who don't do their job and think others should do it for them. They won't even take care of their own kids.
We don't let kids starve in America. I don't care how irresponsible their parents are or how heartless you and your ilk are.

Again, don't kill your baby in Oklahoma. Go somewhere else to kill your baby. Oklahoma isn't havin it. Problem solved. Movin on..

What the baby killers don't seem to get is that doesn't prevent them from having an abortion. It says what the consequences of doing so are. It's like then speed limit. The signs saying what the speed limit are don't prevent people from driving over it. However, if someone chooses to do so, there are consequences.

WINNER!

I choose to not let kids starve, regardless of their parents' decisions. If left to you, there would be homeless kids starving on the streets.

I choose not to be an idiot and let someone tell me what they do is their business then support the choices they made. Apparently you do.

If they are, it's your fault. You think it's OK for someone to tell you to butt out then you're willing to pay for a choice you were told is none of your business. If you think that's OK, prove it by finding all those in that situation and paying them with YOUR money. I don't think it's OK. I, unlike you, am not stupid.
More evidence that if left up to you and your ilk, kids would be starving in the street, wasn't really necessary. But thanks anyway.

More evidence you're a dumbass by being willing to pay for something you were told was none of your business when the choice that produced it was being made.

The government doesn't have to be involved in the process at all for you to have done what you say should be done. If you know of a situation where some woman made a choice to have kids she can't support, buy her food with your money. That way we both get what we want. You see a need being met and I'm not expected to be a part of a choice I was told to butt out of initially.
By your own standards, you're a dumbass. As someone pointed out, the military you pay for makes many choices without you and which is none of your business.

Dumbass.

By your own statements, you're a dumbass. The military is a Constitutionally delegated power of Congress. Supporting the little bastards of some tramp does not.
And still, your own standards demonstrate you're a dumbass. You pay money for the military to make choices and not let you know what for. Constitutionality is irrelevant as Congress has Constitutional authority to fund both welfare and the military.

And again... we don't let children starve in America, no matter how irresponsible their parents are ... no matter how heartless you conservatives are.

More evidence that if left up to you and your ilk, kids would be starving in the street, wasn't really necessary. But thanks anyway.

Take responsibility for your decisions in life. It's not everyone else's fault. Think very deeply and intelligently before shitting out 5-6 kids. And don't demand Taxpayers pay for you killing your babies. Most Americans don't wanna be forced to pay for dumb sluts being dumb sluts. Being a dumb slut is a choice. But I'll mind my own business if you allow me to.
Not everyone is responsible and we don't let children starve just because they may have irresponsible parents.

That doesn't, by default, mean the rest of us are required to be responsible on their behalf.

Funny that you define heartless as me expecting someone else to do what I already do. The heartless ones are the parents who don't do their job and think others should do it for them. They won't even take care of their own kids.
We don't let kids starve in America. I don't care how irresponsible their parents are or how heartless you and your ilk are.

Then you're a dumbass if you're willing to accept having someone tell you to butt out then demanding you pay for a choice they said was none of your business. I choose not to be a dumbass. You've proven you are.

It's not heartless to expect people to pay for the personal choices they made. It's called expecting them to act responsibly or suffer the consequences of not doing so.
And yet that's exactly what you do regarding the military.

Dumbass.

There is a very convenient remedy for when the people in this country feel that the supreme court precedents goes way to far and that is to simply remove their jurisdiction over these cases. It is a power in the constitution given to the legislative branch.

" the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make."

All you have to do is to do have the legislative branch strip away Row V Wade. I know some people don't like the idea of 'case law' being shaped by the people through the democratic process but every other law is so why shouldn't court precedents that affect how the laws are to be applied be? It just seems so democratic to let the people decide under which laws they should live by.

Oklahoma lawmakers approve bill to revoke licenses of abortion doctors

The weirdos are busy lately. Neo-cons in these various states have really taken to the notion that the 'Supreme' in The Supreme Court doesn't mean what it mean and they are free to ignore it's rulings.

What a gigantic waste of taxpayer money Republicans are constantly engaged in. This law will be struck down with great vengeance and furious anger, and you shall know it's the lord. You people in these states I'm glad you are getting yours. This is what happens when you are too lazy to vote.

The weirdos are busy lately. Neo-cons in these various states have really taken to the notion that the 'Supreme' in The Supreme Court doesn't mean what it mean and they are free to ignore it's rulings.

What a gigantic waste of taxpayer money Republicans are constantly engaged in. This law will be struck down with great vengeance and furious anger, and you shall know it's the lord. You people in these states I'm glad you are getting yours. This is what happens when you are too lazy to vote.
Good job Oklahoma!

Have to thank them for doing that in an election year.

Again, don't kill your baby in Oklahoma. Go somewhere else to kill your baby. Oklahoma isn't havin it. Problem solved. Movin on..

What the baby killers don't seem to get is that doesn't prevent them from having an abortion. It says what the consequences of doing so are. It's like then speed limit. The signs saying what the speed limit are don't prevent people from driving over it. However, if someone chooses to do so, there are consequences.

WINNER!

Winner!

Oklahoma governor vetoes bill that would criminalize abortion - CNNPolitics.com

'Nancy Northup, president and CEO of the Center for Reproductive Rights, said Fallin did "the right thing" but also called on other Oklahoma elected officials to "stop policing women's most personal, private decisions about their families, their lives, and their futures."'

Exactly.

Big government conservatives and republicans need to stop trying to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

WINNER!

Winner!

Guess she want to keep her political career.

WINNER!

Winner!

Guess she want to keep her political career.

She's already cut teachers salaries enough, and Oklahoma is currently facing a budget crisis.

One of the largest anti-abortion groups in Kansas has sent a questionnaire to politicians in that state on various nutjob topics.

However, there is a question on the form that asks if the politician is for or against human-animal hybrids. Yes, it's a real question and they defend asking it. Just a question for the rest of the sane people out there. Do you think these humans who obviously have a tenuous grasp on reality will ever give up and just go live their weirdo lives and leave everyone else alone? I think many of these people are clinically ill to believe such bizarre shite.

Why isn't democracy perfect? Because any whackjob group that gets large enough in a small area can vote their brain-seizure thoughts into law.

WINNER!

Winner!

Let's see if there are enough votes to overide the veto before we announce the winner on that one.mmmkay?

WINNER!

Winner!

Let's see if there are enough votes to overide the veto before we announce the winner on that one.mmmkay?

I doubt it will work in your favor. Those Republican politician's are just blowing smoke up your rear because they have nothing else to offer the citizens. It would be an invitation for mega lawsuits, and Okiehoma is already facing a budget crisis.

Nope, this is gonna go over the same way Okiehoma's ridiculous ban on sharia law went over.

It's back to the drawing board. Maybe Okiehoma law makers can do something productive and come up with another bill to ban fetuses from food. ;)

WINNER!

Winner!

Wise observation. And the issue isn't going away. Most Oklahomans don't support abortion. They'd prefer if you wanna kill your babies, go do it someplace else.

There is a very convenient remedy for when the people in this country feel that the supreme court precedents goes way to far and that is to simply remove their jurisdiction over these cases. It is a power in the constitution given to the legislative branch.

" the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make."

All you have to do is to do have the legislative branch strip away Row V Wade. I know some people don't like the idea of 'case law' being shaped by the people through the democratic process but every other law is so why shouldn't court precedents that affect how the laws are to be applied be? It just seems so democratic to let the people decide under which laws they should live by.
And that is the way the system is SUPPOSED to work. When the JUDICIAL branch oversteps itself, the LEGISLATIVE branch is supposed to deal with it.

Our problem is that our LEGISLATIVE branch hasn't been doing what it's supposed to.

WINNER!

Winner!

I doubt it will work in your favor. Those Republican politician's are just blowing smoke up your rear because they have nothing else to offer the citizens. It would be an invitation for mega lawsuits, and Okiehoma is already facing a budget crisis.

Nope, this is gonna go over the same way Okiehoma's ridiculous ban on sharia law went over.

It's back to the drawing board. Maybe Okiehoma law makers can do something productive and come up with another bill to ban fetuses from food. ;)

The think that the proabort leftards don't understand or appreciate is the fact that a person (like myself) who has good reason to believe that an abortion really is a violation of a child's Constitutional rights is worried MORE about correcting that injustice than they (we) are worried about popularity, politics, etc.

It is a complete betrayal for the governor who claims to be pro-life to decline the chance that she had to advance the cause in defense of those children's rights.

Their blood is on her hands too now and the lawmakers will have the same blood on theirs, if they have a chance to overide her veto and don't do it.

Forum List

Back