Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

I choose to not let kids starve, regardless of their parents' decisions. If left to you, there would be homeless kids starving on the streets.

I choose not to be an idiot and let someone tell me what they do is their business then support the choices they made. Apparently you do.

If they are, it's your fault. You think it's OK for someone to tell you to butt out then you're willing to pay for a choice you were told is none of your business. If you think that's OK, prove it by finding all those in that situation and paying them with YOUR money. I don't think it's OK. I, unlike you, am not stupid.
More evidence that if left up to you and your ilk, kids would be starving in the street, wasn't really necessary. But thanks anyway.

Take responsibility for your decisions in life. It's not everyone else's fault. Think very deeply and intelligently before shitting out 5-6 kids. And don't demand Taxpayers pay for you killing your babies. Most Americans don't wanna be forced to pay for dumb sluts being dumb sluts. Being a dumb slut is a choice. But I'll mind my own business if you allow me to.
Not everyone is responsible and we don't let children starve just because they may have irresponsible parents.

Conservatives sure are heartless, I'll grant you that.

That doesn't, by default, mean the rest of us are required to be responsible on their behalf.

Funny that you define heartless as me expecting someone else to do what I already do. The heartless ones are the parents who don't do their job and think others should do it for them. They won't even take care of their own kids.
We don't let kids starve in America. I don't care how irresponsible their parents are or how heartless you and your ilk are.

I choose not to be an idiot and let someone tell me what they do is their business then support the choices they made. Apparently you do.

If they are, it's your fault. You think it's OK for someone to tell you to butt out then you're willing to pay for a choice you were told is none of your business. If you think that's OK, prove it by finding all those in that situation and paying them with YOUR money. I don't think it's OK. I, unlike you, am not stupid.
More evidence that if left up to you and your ilk, kids would be starving in the street, wasn't really necessary. But thanks anyway.

Take responsibility for your decisions in life. It's not everyone else's fault. Think very deeply and intelligently before shitting out 5-6 kids. And don't demand Taxpayers pay for you killing your babies. Most Americans don't wanna be forced to pay for dumb sluts being dumb sluts. Being a dumb slut is a choice. But I'll mind my own business if you allow me to.
Not everyone is responsible and we don't let children starve just because they may have irresponsible parents.

That doesn't, by default, mean the rest of us are required to be responsible on their behalf.

Funny that you define heartless as me expecting someone else to do what I already do. The heartless ones are the parents who don't do their job and think others should do it for them. They won't even take care of their own kids.
We don't let kids starve in America. I don't care how irresponsible their parents are or how heartless you and your ilk are.

Again, don't kill your baby in Oklahoma. Go somewhere else to kill your baby. Oklahoma isn't havin it. Problem solved. Movin on..

You can speak up all ya want. Tax dollars are still going to feed kids. We don't let kids starve in America.

Then you support some freeloading mother telling you to butt out then making you look like a dumbass by having you pay for a choice she said was none of your business. I choose not to be an idiot. You do.
I choose to not let kids starve, regardless of their parents' decisions. If left to you, there would be homeless kids starving on the streets.

More evidence you're a dumbass by being willing to pay for something you were told was none of your business when the choice that produced it was being made.

The government doesn't have to be involved in the process at all for you to have done what you say should be done. If you know of a situation where some woman made a choice to have kids she can't support, buy her food with your money. That way we both get what we want. You see a need being met and I'm not expected to be a part of a choice I was told to butt out of initially.
By your own standards, you're a dumbass. As someone pointed out, the military you pay for makes many choices without you and which is none of your business.

Dumbass.

Don't kill your baby in Oklahoma. Problem solved. You're welcome.
Too bad for Oklahoma, laws they pass which violate the U.S. Constitution are easily put down like a rabid dog by the Judicial branch. You know, folks you like to call, activist judges.

Too bad for Oklahoma, laws they pass which violate the U.S. Constitution are easily put down like a rabid dog by the Judicial branch. You know, folks you like to call, activist judges.

Yes, thwart the will of the People. Leave it all up to a Judge. The Communist/Progressive way.

Yes, thwart the will of the People. Leave it all up to a Judge. The Communist/Progressive way.
If the will of the people contend with the Constitution, there is a mechanism in place to address such situations. Writing laws which violate the Constitution is not it. Judges who reverse unconstitutional laws are doing their job.

And that's neither the Communist way nor the Progressive way -- It's the American way.

Are you guys idiots or what?

How many times does the point have to be made that just because our fetal homicide laws Do (for now) make exceptions to keep abortions legal. . . That doesn't mean that they SHOULD make exceptions to keep abortions legal.

Logic is definitely not your strongest suit. Is it.

Simple: because you're citing these laws as the basis of your argument supporting the criminalization of abortion. And these laws exclude abortion explicitly and completely.

You literally have to cite and ignore the very same law on the same topic.

That's not a legal argument. Which might explain the perfect record of failure of your ilk in court on this issue.

Yeah, thanks for the affirmation of my earlier conclusion.

Sticks and stones, my friend.

Name calling doesn't remedy the ludicrous contradictions of your 'legal argument'. Or make your record of failure in court any less perfect.

Your argument, as always, relies on an ignorant audience. Which judges generally aren't.

Your lack of reading comprehension and your inability to show any consideration for anything that challenges your views is a boring waste of my time.

For that reason, I'm adding you to my ignore list.

Thankfully there are several here who do show the consideration and insight to these issues that you don't.

Hopefully I can have some more interactions with them.
Dayam, Skylar smoked you. :ack-1:

He/she is smoking something.

That's for sure.

You don't personally. But if your government decides to help support children, they'll spend tax money on it.

Remember....once you pay taxes, its not your money anymore. Its ours.

Ultimately, States will decide this issue. Just as they do on 'Sanctuary Cities', Marijuana Decriminalization, and so on.

Ultimately, States will decide this issue. Just as they do on 'Sanctuary Cities, Marijuana Decriminalization, and so on.

What rights do sanctuary cities or marijuana decriminalization violate?

'Sanctuary Cities' and 'legal' Marijuana violate Federal Law. Yet they both exist. States will begin asserting themselves on this issue as well. Stay tuned.

Ultimately, States will decide this issue. Just as they do on 'Sanctuary Cities, Marijuana Decriminalization, and so on.

'Sanctuary Cities' and 'legal' Marijuana violate Federal Law. Yet they both exist. States will begin asserting themselves on this issue as well. Stay tuned.
You were challenged to cite the rights they violated, not the federal laws they violate.

Try again.

Sanctuary cities do not violate Federal Law. The local Barney Fifes are not responsible for immigration.

You were challenged to cite the rights they violated, not the federal laws they violate.

Try again.

States can and will begin asserting themselves on this issue as well. Deal with it.

And what rights do they violate? You're getting rights and powers mixed up.

The 14th amendment doesn't.

Try again.

States can and will begin asserting themselves on this issue as well. Deal with it.

Unless they don't. See, the States don't have the authority to abrogate constitutional rights. And you've cited none violated by either Sanctuary Cities or Marijuana laws.

Why is it so hard for Republicans to stay out of people's personal business? Even if this law manages to pass, which I doubt, the state will then end up spending tens of thousands of dollars failing to defend it from court challenges. This issue was settled in 1973. Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a move that is unprecedented nationwide, an Oklahoma Senator has introduced a bill that would criminalize abortion as first-degree murder.

Sen. Joe Silk, R-Broken Bow, recently introduced S.B. 1118 which adds killing an unborn child to existing murder statutes.

“No person shall perform or induce or attempt to perform or induce an abortion after conception,” it reads. “A person commits murder in the first degree when that person performs an abortion as defined by Section 1-745.5 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.”

Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

The only time Liberals are concerned about people's 'personal business' is when it pertains to abortion. If the topic is income, healthcare, the environment, climate change, light bulbs, then the Liberals make it their business. "Personal" and "private" go out the door.

Try again.

Deal with what? Your lunacy that states can abrogate the U.S. Constitution? Yeah, I can deal with that.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to hear what rights were violated by sanctuary cities and marijuana decriminalization.

Try again.

Deal with what? Your lunacy that states can abrogate the U.S. Constitution? Yeah, I can deal with that.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to hear what rights were violated by sanctuary cities and marijuana decriminalization.

The rights of many American Citizens have been violated in 'Sanctuary Cities.' Many have been victims of brutal crimes committed by Illegals who shouldn't have been given sanctuary. A city like San Francisco comes to mind.

Forum List

Back