Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

Ah. Well then the answer to your question is obvious: Abortion isn't the same as child molestation (definition 2).

Did I claim it met definition two? Dullard?

I'm betting that you were unaware until now - that there are more than one form of molestation and that not all molestations are sexual.

Abortion isn't any form of 'child molestation' in our law. As you well know.

Oh, and I noticed you just completely ran from my question regarding where the conflict between Roe and Federal Fetal Protection laws could be found.

Here's the Roe Decision......

Roe v. Wade

Show me.

Here again, your argument against what SHOULD be in a law is to point out the fact that it is currently NOT in the law.

Again, in the law there is an authority. Contrary to your claims, legal interpretations are not like Biblical ones. And abortion isn't any kind of child molestation in our system of law. Nor would any judge every equate them.

If you believe it should be, make your case.

Yours is a Classic appeal to authority fallacious defense of the status quo.

Again, in the law there is an authority. And your legal reasoning has been found to be univerally invalid. Every single time its been used in court to challenged abortion.....you've lost.

History is not a fallacy of logic. No matter how hard you want to ignore it.

By the definition I provided (ref. number one)

That's not anything remotely close to the legal definition of molestation. Why then should we change the law to make it closer to your personal preferences?

Do aborted children escape unmolested from the womb after an abortion procedure?

Yes or no?

Under the law? An aborted fetus isn't a child. Remember.....nothing of the Federal Fetal Protection law applies to abortion. Not even its terminology.

It's called, choice.

Other child molesters make the "choice" to violate children too.

Why do you defend the "choice" to molest children with abortions but (I'm assuming here) not those who molest children in other ways. . . like sexually?
And those choices are criminal; whereas abortion is not.

Are our laws infallible?
Are you the decider of which laws are?

According to our first Amendment, we all have the right to assume that role and to petition our government for a redress of those concerns.

So...

Yeah.

And why would we want you to decide our laws?

Are you infallible? That's the standard you held the law to. If you're going to be deciding the law.....it would seem reasonable that meet the same standard.

I'm betting that you were unaware until now - that there are more than one form of molestation and that not all molestations are sexual.

Oh, and I noticed you just completely ran from my question regarding where the conflict between Roe and Federal Fetal Protection laws could be found.

Roe v. Wade

Show me.

Here again, your argument against what SHOULD be in a law is to point out the fact that it is currently NOT in the law.

Again, in the law there is an authority. Contrary to your claims, legal interpretations are not like Biblical ones. And abortion isn't any kind of child molestation in our system of law. Nor would any judge every equate them.

Again, in the law there is an authority. And your legal reasoning has been found to be univerally invalid. Every single time its been used in court to challenged abortion.....you've lost.

That's not anything remotely close to the legal definition of molestation. Why then should we change the law to make it closer to your personal preferences?

Do aborted children escape unmolested from the womb after an abortion procedure?

Yes or no?

Under the law? An aborted fetus isn't a child. Remember.....nothing of the Federal Fetal Protection law applies to abortion. Not even its terminology.

In Pacific Grove, California, under a city ordinance, tourist monarch butterflies have a right to “peaceful occupancy” during their annual convention there.

Even if the butterflies are swarming one’s home, interfering with occupancy and use, they can only be removed to another location on application to the police. Here’s the ordinance:

11.48.010 Interference With Prohibited.

It is declared to be unlawful for any person to molest or interfere with, in any way, the peaceful occupancy of the monarch butterflies on their annual visit to the city of Pacific Grove, and during the entire time they remain within the corporate limits of the city, in whatever spot they may choose to stop in, . . .

HUH.

Imagine that.

A law against the molestation of BUTTERFLIES.

Interesting.

Ah. Well then the answer to your question is obvious: Abortion isn't the same as child molestation (definition 2).

Roe v. Wade

Show me.

Yes or no?
It's cute how you use a dictionary from Great Britain to define terms in the U.S. to suit your needs.
thumbsup.gif

Roe v. Wade

Show me.

Yes or no?

In Pacific Grove, California, under a city ordinance, tourist monarch butterflies have a right to “peaceful occupancy” during their annual convention there.

Even if the butterflies are swarming one’s home, interfering with occupancy and use, they can only be removed to another location on application to the police. Here’s the ordinance:

It is declared to be unlawful for any person to molest or interfere with, in any way, the peaceful occupancy of the monarch butterflies on their annual visit to the city of Pacific Grove, and during the entire time they remain within the corporate limits of the city, in whatever spot they may choose to stop in, . . .

HUH.

Imagine that.

Interesting.

Laughing......you're looking at statutes on butterflies as evidence that abortion should be considered child molestation?

Um, wow. Just....wow. That's getting bookmarked for my friends. They won't believe it otherwise.

Roe v. Wade

Show me.

Yes or no?
It's cute how you use a dictionary from Great Britain to define terms in the U.S. to suit your needs.
thumbsup.gif

I also cited a LAW in California that makes the point even better.

Didn't I.

It's called, choice.

Why do you defend the "choice" to molest children with abortions but (I'm assuming here) not those who molest children in other ways. . . like sexually?

Are our laws infallible?

According to our first Amendment, we all have the right to assume that role and to petition our government for a redress of those concerns.

So...

Yeah.
Holyshit. :eusa_doh: That still doesn't make you the decider.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes or no?

HUH.

Imagine that.

Interesting.

Laughing......you're looking at statutes on butterflies as evidence that abortion should be considered child molestation?

Um, wow. Just....wow.

"Appeal to Ridicule" noted.

Roe v. Wade

Show me.

Yes or no?
thumbsup.gif

Didn't I.

On....butterflies.

And you wonder why your ilk have a record of perfect failure using your pseudo-legal gibberish in court.

Yes or no?

HUH.

Imagine that.

Interesting.

Um, wow. Just....wow.

"Appeal to Ridicule" noted.

Laughing...'note' all you like. Citing a law on butterflies as evidence that abortion should be considered child molestation is just funny.

That one is going to follow you.

Yes or no?
thumbsup.gif

Didn't I.

On....butterflies.

And you wonder why your ilk have a record of perfect failure using your pseudo-legal gibberish in court.

Meh.

More appeals to ridicule. It's getting boring now.

On that note, I'm off to bed.

Sleep Tight! I know I will. :)

Oh, and I'm still waiting for you to cite the 'conflict' in Roe with Federal Fetal Protection laws. You know, the core of your entire argument.

Should I just stop asking? As you've obviously abandoned any pretense that your imaginary 'conflict' actually exists.

Yes or no?
thumbsup.gif

Didn't I.

On....butterflies.

Meh.

More appeals to ridicule. It's getting boring now.

On that note, I'm off to bed.

Sleep Tight! I know I will. :)

Enjoy. That 'butterfly' blunder is going to be here waiting for you when you get up.

And abortion is gonna be just as legal tomorrow as it is today.

Sleep tight!

Roe v. Wade

Show me.

Yes or no?
thumbsup.gif

Didn't I.
Perhaps in your mind, you did. But in reality, not really; since in the U.S., molest can mean disturb.

Are you complaining about abortions because they disturb unborn children?

Are our laws infallible?

So...

Yeah.
Holyshit. :eusa_doh: That still doesn't make you the decider.
icon_rolleyes.gif

We'll just add that to the list of hapless nonsense that Chuz has abandoned in this thread alone. Ask him about the 'conflict' in Roe if you want to see him avoid your post like it was on fire.

This morning, its all he could talk about. What a difference a day makes.

If I wanted attention from you, I'd slip a dollar bill in your garter.
???? I got balls, I am a guy, my avatar is the record label, not the greek god or the comic book hero.
Elektra Records Official Website
Oops, my bad. You post like a girl so I figured you were one.
Right, you are attracted to men. It is simple to see.
Well that makes even less sense than anything else you've spewed.
I can understand how your confused, accept yourself.

If I wanted attention from you, I'd slip a dollar bill in your garter.
???? I got balls, I am a guy, my avatar is the record label, not the greek god or the comic book hero.
Elektra Records Official Website
Oops, my bad. You post like a girl so I figured you were one.
Right, you are attracted to men. It is simple to see.
Well that makes even less sense than anything else you've spewed.
I can understand how your confused, accept yourself.
I'm glad to see you understand why others think you post like a girl.

Forum List

Back