Old Time Playgrounds......When they were fun

But what about the children?!

jfzebq4dq7z11.jpg

Thread is pretty much right on but where I find the opposite case being true is that we never had skate parks to go to after our days of swings and slides were behind us. My kid skipped school a time or two to hang out at this one:

What makes today’s playgrounds fun

upload_2019-12-20_8-10-58.jpeg

The left is why we dont have real playgrounds now they demanded "safe" playgrounds. Same reason no toy guns no cowboys and Indians no cops and robbers no war games. cause lefties whined like crying babies about it. What rightwinger aren't you a lefty?

The left is why we dont have real playgrounds now they demanded "safe" playgrounds. Same reason no toy guns no cowboys and Indians no cops and robbers no war games. cause lefties whined like crying babies about it. What rightwinger aren't you a lefty?

Insurance Companies are Conservatives

If it costs us money, we don’t care if the kids have fun or not

Lefties are the reason and you know it. You can pretend all you want otherwise but people know the truth and your lies will not change that.

Lefties are the reason and you know it. You can pretend all you want otherwise but people know the truth and your lies will not change that.
Conservatives run Insurance Cimpanies
They always have

Playgrounds were fine, but I spent most of my time in the apple trees that grew all around the neighborhood. Used to be a huge orchard/nursery and there were fruit trees and walnut trees and the best for climbing, apple trees. I knew them all like the back of my hand.
backlight-view-through-apple-tree-summer-meadow-in-bavaria-germany-picture-id182027571

Playgrounds were fine, but I spent most of my time in the apple trees that grew all around the neighborhood. Used to be a huge orchard/nursery and there were fruit trees and walnut trees and the best for climbing, apple trees. I knew them all like the back of my hand.
backlight-view-through-apple-tree-summer-meadow-in-bavaria-germany-picture-id182027571

What was it like to know Laura Ingalls-Wilder?

Do kids even climb trees anymore?

Forum List

Back