Oldie But Goodie

Maybe he's got Ebola.

Why, just because he is black?

You realize that you just delivered the justification for such an ad, right?

Knowing your attitude, I sure wouldn't want to sit next to you on a plane, you racist fuckwad.
Whew! I can't imagine anyone wanting to sit on a plane next to an insufferable pedant like yourself.

How can you EVEN post such a hypocritical post?

Islam has no belief in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights!

What a joke you are, too!

HAAAAWWWW!!!

Just like Shitflinger.

On the other hand we have Islamoflattery that claims that everything good under the sun came from Islam. ( According to a recent PBS serial on Islam, even cinema was invented by a lens-maker in Baghdad, named Abu-Hufus!)

This is often practised by a new generation of the Turques de profession, Westerners who are prepared to apply the rules of critical analysis to everything under the sun except Islam.

They think they are doing Islam a favour.

The opposite is true.

Depriving Islam of critical scrutiny is bad for Islam and Muslims, and ultimately dangerous for the whole world.

The debate is about how to organise the global public space that is shared by the whole humanity. That space must be religion-neutral and free of ideology, which means organised on the basis of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

There are 57 nations in the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC).

Not one is yet a democracy .

The more Islamic the regime in place the less democratic it is.

Democracy is the rule of mortal common men.

Islam is the rule of immortal God.

Amir Taheri Islam Is Incompatible With Democracy

HAAAAWWWW!!!

Just like Shitflinger.

On the other hand we have Islamoflattery that claims that everything good under the sun came from Islam. ( According to a recent PBS serial on Islam, even cinema was invented by a lens-maker in Baghdad, named Abu-Hufus!)

This is often practised by a new generation of the Turques de profession, Westerners who are prepared to apply the rules of critical analysis to everything under the sun except Islam.

The opposite is true.

Depriving Islam of critical scrutiny is bad for Islam and Muslims, and ultimately dangerous for the whole world.

The debate is about how to organise the global public space that is shared by the whole humanity. That space must be religion-neutral and free of ideology, which means organised on the basis of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

What made your pea-brain think of Islam after seeing that video? Are you OK?

Maybe he's got Ebola.

Knowing your attitude, I sure wouldn't want to sit next to you on a plane, you racist fuckwad.

Could not have said it better!!

Lighten up or the joke will be on YOU!
Only Uncle Ruckus types such as you think of jokes in the face of racism.

Maybe he's got Ebola.

"...think of jokes in the face of racism."

Gee, how can you say that???!!!???

You are wrong again.

As much of a joke as you are, I wasn't thinking of you or Rev. Al Sharpton at ALL!

:D

Last edited:
Maybe he's got Ebola.

"...think of jokes in the face of racism."

Gee, how can you say that???!!!???

You are wrong again.

A much of a joke as you are, I wasn't thinking of you or Rev. Al Sharpton at ALL!

:D
Gee? Really Uncle Ruckus? :laugh:

HAAAAWWWW!!!

Just like Shitflinger.

The opposite is true.

What made your pea-brain think of Islam after seeing that video? Are you OK?

No. And unfortunately no matter how much I wish it so, AFAIK you haven't actually disappeared in a puff of smoke with the lying Resident in Chief.

So, no. I'm not OK.

You know, you have the power to change that.

Please enjoy this in the spirit of academic adversarialism in which it is intended.

*Sigh*

Maybe he's got Ebola.

Whew! I can't imagine anyone wanting to sit on a plane next to an insufferable pedant like yourself.

You prefer sitting next to racist people?

If you are a Muslim you either ARE racist or your family and friends are racists.

Or both.

Maybe he's got Ebola.

If you are a Muslim you either ARE racist or your family and friends are racists.

Or both.
All Muslims arent racist Uncle Ruckus. Its against Islam to be racist.

Maybe he's got Ebola.

Or both.

And you are a racist Mormon in magic underwear?

Maybe he's got Ebola.

Or both.

Worse. He is a oreo that thinks racism is justified.

Or both.

Wow.

Or both.

Interesting, maybe if he goes to that racist church long enough, he'll become completely white.

Furthermore, we find another reference to a change in skin color in 3 Nephi 2:15. This passage reads:

"And their curse was taken from them, and their skin became white like unto the Nephites."

Forum List

Back