Ole Miss Closes Down Racist Fraternity Chapter

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
The Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity has closed its chapter at the University of Mississippi after three of its members were suspected of tying a noose around the neck of a campus statue of civil rights icon James Meredith.

Fraternity closes Ole Miss chapter after racial incident - CNN.com

The school did the right thing. These inbreds with no respect for anything other than their right to be bigots and racists got expelled from school and their local chapter shut down. Hopefully they learn a lesson about having respect for everyone.

No, because it's racist by it's very nature.

My daughter is in a BSU with a white girl and a Asian guy. How is the BSU racist retard?

Bull Shit :poop:

Yes you probably smell like Bull shit retard.

Black Student Union: Marist College Clubs & Organizations - Black Student Union

The Black Student Union is an organization that allows students of all races to learn about African American culture, lifestyle, and history in an intellectual, social and cultural environment. We take a proactive role in the development of strong student leadership.

Last edited:
All these libs are experts on racism

this gets so boring

Last edited:
I'm amused that the cons of the board instantly attempt to bash Democrats and black people in response to the OP. Despite no politics mentioned in the OP whatsoever.

The victim mentality is strong in you cons :laugh:

The question is totally legit and very specifically pertinent to the topic. The university officially shut down one racist organization while allowing for and most likely condoning another. An inconsistency in policy.
But I don't expect a neo-conservative like yourself to understand that.
Wait until the muslims find out you're making fun of Mohammed in your avatar.

I'm amused that the cons of the board instantly attempt to bash Democrats and black people in response to the OP. Despite no politics mentioned in the OP whatsoever.

The question is totally legit and very specifically pertinent to the topic. The university officially shut down one racist organization while allowing for and most likely condoning another. An inconsistency in policy.

Wtf? :cuckoo:

Wtf? :cuckoo:
"But I don't expect a neo-conservative like yourself to understand that."

Forum List

Back