Oliver Anthony Sets It Straight

Except the author of the song just told you it was, fucktard. It's about ALL OF THEM, both R and D.
Look Fucktard, they mentioned the debate, but he wrote the God Damned song a long time ago. It isn't about the motherfucking debate. He just mentioned the debate because that's where Faux Noise was focusing on when they were interviewing him. It was about current events. They asked him about his thoughts on using his song during the debates.

BTW, are the Democrats going to allow one?

Fuck No!@!!

FYI, I could give a flying-fuck about anyone on that stage the other night, including that fat-fuck Bret Baer.

Oliver Anthony explains what the song Rich Men North of Richmond is about. It's not about what the RWingers think. It's about Republicans.

“It seems like certain people wanna just ride the attention of this song to maybe make their own selves relevant and that’s aggravating as hell. The other thing that I find aggravating is, well, you know it was funny seeing my song, it was funny seeing it at the presidential debate cause it’s like I wrote that song about those people,” he continued. “So for them to have to sit there and listen to that, that cracks me up.”

“That song has nothing to do with Joe Biden, it’s a lot bigger than Joe Biden. That song is written about the people on that stage — and a lot more too, not just them — but definitely them,” explained Anthony. “I do hate to see that song being weaponized, like I see the right trying to characterize me as one of their own and I see the left trying to discredit me, I guess in retaliation.”

Oliver is trashing the government as a whole, both parties. I doubt anyone didn't realize that, other that the Libtards.

Oliver Anthony explains what the song Rich Men North of Richmond is about. It's not about what the RWingers think. It's about Republicans.

“It seems like certain people wanna just ride the attention of this song to maybe make their own selves relevant and that’s aggravating as hell. The other thing that I find aggravating is, well, you know it was funny seeing my song, it was funny seeing it at the presidential debate cause it’s like I wrote that song about those people,” he continued. “So for them to have to sit there and listen to that, that cracks me up.”

“That song has nothing to do with Joe Biden, it’s a lot bigger than Joe Biden. That song is written about the people on that stage — and a lot more too, not just them — but definitely them,” explained Anthony. “I do hate to see that song being weaponized, like I see the right trying to characterize me as one of their own and I see the left trying to discredit me, I guess in retaliation.”

When did he say it was about republicans? You literally said it, then quoted him, and nowhere did he say it was about republicans…

The song is literally about rich men north of richmond..which yes, included some of the folks on that stage…since they are from DC

Once again, a dembot misses the point, and lies

You are the problem cultist

Hmmmm....
Thats weird,I never thought it was about the left but rather about all politicians.
I think his songs make that clear.

When did he say it was about republicans? You literally said it, then quoted him, and nowhere did he say it was about republicans…

The song is literally about rich men north of richmond..which yes, included some of the folks on that stage…since they are from DC

Once again, a dembot misses the point, and lies

You are the problem cultist
Those on stage at the GOP debate are Republicans.

Read the quotes from the guy. If you can't comprehend what he said then that's on you.

Last edited:
Except the author of the song just told you it was, fucktard. It's about ALL OF THEM, both R and D.
Well, there's no escaping the fact that it's about Democrats. Some Republicans who are actual Conservatives maintain at least a small amount of plausible deniability.

Forum List

Back