Oliver Stone: Forget ISIS, America Is the Real Threat to the World

Yep, America's homegrown Christian Taliban terrorists are the real threat to the world.

I noticed that the Christian terrorists were cutting off the heads of all those who aren't Christians. We have to put a stop to that.
Missing the point....yeah not hard to do when head is shoved up your ass.

I got the point dipshit, I merely disagree with America hating fucksticks.

Yep, America's homegrown Christian Taliban terrorists are the real threat to the world.

I noticed that the Christian terrorists were cutting off the heads of all those who aren't Christians. We have to put a stop to that.

If you believe that then you are STILL missing the point. I hate the US GOVERNMENT not THE US. Learn the difference.

If you believe that then you are STILL missing the point. I hate the US GOVERNMENT not THE US. Learn the difference.

What does this remark "America's homegrown Christian Taliban terrorists" have to do with the US GOVERNMENT?

Since Odium refuses to hop on an inner tube toward Fidel, President Trump needs to deport him
I'm not a Trump fan but if he's elected I can't wait to see liberal heads explode
I am going to laugh. Thing is Trump isn't BOUND to help anyone since the ONLY thing he needs to get elected is the votes....he doesn't need to buy support in return he does favors for the people that helped him...should be interesting IF he does get elected won't bother me much we survived 8 years of Reagan,Bush and Obama....how bad could he POSSIBLY be.

Forum List

Back