How long until the mass casualty event happens thanks to biden?

Simpson / Mazzoli Act was in the 1980s under Reagan
And you want to blame Biden for what happened under that Act? The Act doesn't make any claims for numbers of criminals so you still have shared where your numbers came from. As my kids used to say, 90% of statistics are just made up.

I would like to see all the Liberals in here pay $5 for every death caused by illegals Joe let in. They never want to talk about it but when it hits their wallet, they squeal like a pig. Lets see, what Liberal wants to volunteer money for Joe's mistake? :)

All the terrorists have had months to scope out the targets here in the US. They will get their funding sent to them and wipe out in multiple targets in one day. America will be surprised but I won't be. :(
I'll be surprised. People sneak into the country because they have no money. Terrorists are generally well supported and could just come on a tourist visa and not have to worry about attracting attention when they are here illegally. The 9/11 terrorists were here legally and took expensive flying lessons.

I would like to see all the Liberals in here pay $5 for every death caused by illegals Joe let in. They never want to talk about it but when it hits their wallet, they squeal like a pig. Lets see, what Liberal wants to volunteer money for Joe's mistake? :)
It is well known illegals have lower crime rates than the native born. I'll pay $5 for every death caused by illegals Joe let in if you'll pay one dollar for every death caused by a native-born American.

If they're in this country, sure. The people who are brave enough to emigrate are the best and brightest in their country, the very ones we want.
Legally & Vetted Yes , sneaking in from
Haiti and Yemen & Somalia & Syria & Tajikistan and Libya & Sudan & Pock e Stan ... no

Those were stopped but as Rey stated clearly in Congress there are thousands of terrorists that have made it through because of you cult leader, Biden.
They would have to outgun our 2nd amendment felon fuckups who are at about 25,000 murdered by guns YTD.

How many hundreds or thousands of terrorists have walked across BIDENS OPEN BORDER.
How many attacks are we going to see?
And why are we not hearing about this threat from the administration? Where are the color coded warnings that were created specifically for this?

It was P01135809 who told ReNaziKlans to kill the border security bill. Stop with the FUCKING LYING!!!

Forum List

Back