How long until the mass casualty event happens thanks to biden?

(Addressing a psycho Leftist) Our laws say you apply for asylum BEFORE LEGAL ENTRY not after you've crossed our border illegally at a non-port of entry.

You may as well talk to a pigeon as a Leftist. "Leftists destroy everything they touch. Look at education." - Dennis Prager

Liberalism is a mental illness. This has been demonstrated endlessly.

Here is the Biden EO. Which of his tyrant's reversals are you talking about?

Executive Order on the Revocation of Certain Presidential Actions and Technical Amendment

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including sections 3301 and 3302 of title 5, United States Code, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Section 1. Revocation of Presidential Actions. The following Presidential actions are revoked: Executive Order 13925 of May 28, 2020 (Preventing Online Censorship), Executive Order 13933 of June 26, 2020 (Protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues and Combating Recent Criminal Violence), Executive Order 13934 of July 3, 2020 (Building and Rebuilding Monuments to American Heroes), Executive Order 13964 of December 10, 2020 (Rebranding United States Foreign Assistance To Advance American Influence), Executive Order 13978 of January 18, 2021 (Building the National Garden of American Heroes), and Executive Order 13980 of January 18, 2021 (Protecting Americans From Overcriminalization Through Regulatory Reform).
Why didn’t you put border EO in your post?

Attachments

• President Biden’s Executive Actions on Immigration.pdf
    18.7 MB · Views: 4
Our laws say you apply for asylum BEFORE LEGAL ENTRY not after you've crossed our border illegally at a non port of entry.
Only if they come thru a port of entry, and they didn't travel thru one safe country on their way here. After that, they can wait in the country they entered from until they are approved for asylum.
No stupid, we should enforce our own laws.
I have no problem with following the laws we have. Do you?

Why didn’t you put border EO in your post?
I didn't find them in my initial search. I skimmed your link and tend to agree with Biden that Trump EOs were useless, counter-productive, or just, IMHO, immoral. Any particular one you think should not have been recinded?

I didn't find them in my initial search. I skimmed your link and tend to agree with Biden that Trump EOs were useless, counter-productive, or just, IMHO, immoral. Any particular one you think should not have been recinded?
Yet, the number of illegals that got into the country was very small. A few thousand. With Biden it’s estimated 14 million. Such an ignorant statement you made. Not only that, we know that Biden has let in 10’s of thousands from Russia, China and Islamic terrorists. Trump didn’t let any in. And, the voting public are beginning to know this to be true. Especially Blacks and Hispanics.

Yet, the number of illegals that got into the country was very small. A few thousand. With Biden it’s estimated 14 million. Such an ignorant statement you made. Not only that, we know that Biden has let in 10’s of thousands from Russia, China and Islamic terrorists. Trump didn’t let any in. And, the voting public are beginning to know this to be true. Especially Blacks and Hispanics.
Making up numbers now? How many immigrants have come here from Cuba over the decades?

Making up numbers now? How many immigrants have come here from Cuba over the decades?
Who cares about past Cuban refugees. They had a great reason to come. And so do many from other places. But, they sought true asylum. Many of the 14 million are not here because of threats to their lives in other countries. Many are here not for work either. Many are here now from axis of evil countries that did not come in the front door. They snuck in. Some were caught but not sent back to their country of origin like under Trump. And all should remain in Mexico and seek asylum the right way as under Trump. The wall should have been finished regardless of who pays for it and maintained. Biden stopped that and quit enforcing the laws already on the books. The immigration system and laws aren’t broken. The Democrats simply refuse to enforce them. Instead, Biden orders money to spend on 87,000 IRS agents to come after you and grandpa and grandma. Pathetic leadership.

There are hundreds of thousands of Cartel Henchmen , MS13 / eMe / South American Kidnappers & Rapists , Turd World career Criminals ...
These people are more interested in power than the people Biden lets into the country that could kill his family. Democrats are are being manipulated and brainwashed with unimportant things like the false gender affirming care, which isn’t care at all. It’s Nazi-like experimental tourture.

There are hundreds of thousands of Cartel Henchmen , MS13 / eMe / South American Kidnappers & Rapists , Turd World career Criminals ...
From what part of your anatomy did you pull those numbers from? The crime rate for undocumented immigrants is lower than for the native born. The homicide conviction rate for illegal immigrants was 2.4 per 100,000 illegal immigrants in 2015, which is lower than the homicide conviction rate of 2.8 per 100,000 for native‐born Americans. Since those are real numbers, it follows that the more illegal immigrants we have in the US the safer we will be, statistically speaking.

Derp…
With Biden it’s estimated 14 million.

I heard it was estimated at 50 million.

From what part of your anatomy did you pull those numbers from? The crime rate for undocumented immigrants is lower than for the native born. The homicide conviction rate for illegal immigrants was 2.4 per 100,000 illegal immigrants in 2015, which is lower than the homicide conviction rate of 2.8 per 100,000 for native‐born Americans. Since those are real numbers, it follows that the more illegal immigrants we have in the US the safer we will be, statistically speaking.
2015?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back