How long until the mass casualty event happens thanks to biden?

The single best thing your Orange Messiah did was Operation Warp Speed.

But he won't talk about it because you rubes are so fucking stoopid.

Keep on whoring. And keep on dying!

LOL
:itsok:

You mean like when hundreds of thousands died because of COVID under your Orange Jesus before he started to do anything?

The Orange Cults' rationalization

400,000 dead under Orange Jesus --> "Why do I have to wear a mask?"
3 dead under illegal immigrants --> OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
No, I don't mean that because I'm talking about the current admissions policies. ..try to keep up

You gave yourself a name of an abnormal sound, a symptom of an underlying problem. Very fitting, you made your point well.
Crepitus, my undereducated friend of dubious sexuality, is a Greek God. The God of Flatulence. A perfect screen name for anyone on a political forum.

Crepitus, my undereducated friend of dubious sexuality, is a Greek God. The God of Flatulence. A perfect screen name for anyone on a political forum.
Your lack of knowledge is well noted and confirmed by your posts
Crepitus is a sound like crackling, grinding, or squeaking in a joint when you move it. Crepitus has many causes. It’s often the result of damage to your cartilage and joint tissue.

Your lack of knowledge is well noted and confirmed by your posts
Duh fucking shit dumbass. As I have told many here I have lots of joint damage from living an active life.

It has several meanings. I chose it on purpose because of this.

1sf3v0.jpg

No, Crepitus is not a Greek god of any sort. Moron.

Treasure your ignorance, Peon. It's all you've got.
link to something showing Crepitus is Greek God, I know you looked, and did not find it. Crepitus is not a Greek God.

You should really keep your mouth shut instead of doubling down proving to everyone you are in fact, stupid.

Pelosi is a murderer. Condoning all of the insurrections in the cities alone should give her the death penalty.
As my ongoing point here is how the very violent Trump cult terrorists all support political terrrorism, I thank you for proving that point so conclusively.

That would be the post I replied to, which called for the execution of Pelosi for the crime of being a democrat, while refusing to condemn the recent MAGA assassination attempt on her and her husband.

Forum List

Back