How long until the mass casualty event happens thanks to biden?

No dude, it's because you gave yourself a female name.
Points for trying though.
You gave yourself a name of an abnormal sound, a symptom of an underlying problem. Very fitting, you made your point well.

Those were stopped but as Rey stated clearly in Congress there are thousands of terrorists that have made it through because of you cult leader, Biden.
You say that but I'm waiting to know what Biden did. If they were stopped there is a system in place. I somehow Biden was manning the crossing and dozed off.

You say that but I'm waiting to know what Biden did. If they were stopped there is a system in place. I somehow Biden was manning the crossing and dozed off.
Biden changed 84 executive orders of Trump’s on the first day of his tyranny. Of those were the border orders that stopped terrorists from getting into the U.S. can’t believe how the media has kept Democrats from knowing what has been going on at the border under Biden.

Jan 6th was a peaceful rally in support of Trump.
Deranged garbage. That is not defensible by any sane measure.

J6 will end up being some of the most studied and adjudicated set of events in history.

The reality of that day simply in no way supports your statement.

Deranged garbage. That is not defensible by any sane measure.
J6 will end up being some of the most studied and adjudicated set of events in history.
The reality of that day simply in no way supports your statement.
A crowd of one million people, assembling in a small area, resulting in zero deaths is the definition of peaceful and restrained.

Much smaller crowds resulted in many deaths.

Reality of the day, the images, the videos, all support the fact that the crowd was peaceful.

A crowd of one million people, assembling in a small area, resulting in zero deaths is the definition of peaceful and restrained.

Much smaller crowds resulted in many deaths.

Reality of the day, the images, the videos, all support the fact that the crowd was peaceful.
Parse it any way you care to. It makes no difference to the reality of the day.

I bet you play canasta with them every Wednesday
I told them to chant “Death to America” so they will be asked to be the keynote speaker at the DNC Convention this summer
Nobody should ever be allowed to leave the country they were born in.

I can’t wait for Ted Cruz to be deported to Canada.

The IRS wants to know where we spend every penny, the FBI monitors our correspondence, we couldn’t travel without the Vaxx but you allow in MILLIONS of unvetted Invaders.

How much of the DNC is funded by Fentanyl and child trafficking? Probably half

How many hundreds or thousands of terrorists have walked across BIDENS OPEN BORDER.
How many attacks are we going to see?
And why are we not hearing about this threat from the administration? Where are the color coded warnings that were created specifically for this?

The 70,000+ dead every year form No Border Joe's imported fentanyl isn't "mass" enough?

How many hundreds or thousands of terrorists have walked across BIDENS OPEN BORDER.
How many attacks are we going to see?
And why are we not hearing about this threat from the administration? Where are the color coded warnings that were created specifically for this?

You mean like when hundreds of thousands died because of COVID under your Orange Jesus before he started to do anything?

The Orange Cults' rationalization

400,000 dead under Orange Jesus --> "Why do I have to wear a mask?"
3 dead under illegal immigrants --> OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

You mean like when hundreds of thousands died because of COVID under your Orange Jesus before he started to do anything?

The Orange Cults' rationalization

400,000 dead under Orange Jesus --> "Why do I have to wear a mask?"
3 dead under illegal immigrants --> OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
More dead from the Fauci flu under your Vegetable Messiah, simp.

And he had the magical vaccines the entire time he has been fucking the country over.

Next?

More dead from the Fauci flu under your Vegetable Messiah, simp.

And he had the magical vaccines the entire time he has been fucking the country over.

Next?

The single best thing your Orange Messiah did was Operation Warp Speed.

But he won't talk about it because you rubes are so fucking stoopid.

The rate of death was off the charts higher in Trump-voting counties. Thank you for making it easier for Democrats to win elections, rube!

Keep on whoring. And keep on dying!

LOL

Forum List

Back