How long until the mass casualty event happens thanks to biden?

I dont mean this in a derogatory way, it takes intelligence to be embarrassed, democrats are not very intelligent.
Hilarious

Since no maga felony fuckup gets embarrassed. Like Lauren boobert who keeps getting caught vaping and denying it.

Or mat gaetz on where he parked his last 17 year old girl.

How long until the mass casualty event happens thanks to biden?​

It's already f'ing happening. Yet another American women brutally RAPED and MURDERED by a goddamn Biden illegal the other day. Another American family destroyed. Every last Dem engaged in this coordinated invasion of millions of unvetted illegals should be LOCKED UP! Already more Americans have died at the hands of these bastards than died in most wars we fought. Why isn't Mexico a smoldering pile of bombed rubble? When will we elect a POTUS with balls? Let's build a memorial on the steps of congress so those fuckers have to look at it every day! Also, why isn't that rapist POS animal dead?? Drag him into the town square and execute him.

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like an open border if these people had to get background checks at that border before they were let in. Maybe it is the US laws that make the border appear 'open' and not anything Biden did?
You can’t be that brainwashed. Do you even understand what an open border is? The terrorists made it through because no one was there to stop them. That’s an open border. Catch and release is also akin to an open border as well.

Doesn't sound like an open border if these people had to get background checks at that border before they were let in. Maybe it is the US laws that make the border appear 'open' and not anything Biden did?
You are right about one thing. Biden did nothing to make our border open. Biden is dying of Dementia. Biden can do almost next to nothing.

The blame for an open border falls onto the puppet masters hiding behind, using Biden

Why support crepitus by telling me what sex you think I am? I suppose it is you do not like a person you identify with ideologically being put in their place.

You have also never called ever called me a female in any post, why state something that is not true? Trolling are you.

And you being a woman, thinking I was a woman, why would another woman say such things now.

Crepitus and I agree on some things. And disagree on others.

I didn't support him. I simply made a comments on the thread.

Crepitus and I agree on some things. And disagree on others.

I didn't support him. I simply made a comments on the thread.
I have found nothing I agree with crepitus on. Zero.

Your comment seemed to very much support crepitus flaming me. I will take your word for it that if it was not your intent.

I have found nothing I agree with crepitus on. Zero.

Your comment seemed to very much support crepitus flaming me. I will take your word for it that if it was not your intent.

It was certainly not my intent. If anything, my comments show how easy it is to be wrong about gender on an anonymous message board.

I have always found you to be a solid poster here.

You are right about one thing. Biden did nothing to make our border open. Biden is dying of Dementia. Biden can do almost next to nothing.

The blame for an open border falls onto the puppet masters hiding behind, using Biden
How did they open the borders?

So, MAGA traitors, will you be committing the terrorist acts yourselves, or just cheerleading them again? It's what you do, after all, cheer for and excuse every right-wing terrorist assault against the USA.

Look at, for example, the attempted murder of Pelosi and her husband by a Trump cultist. That had a 100% approval rate from the MAGA terrorists here.

Prove me wrong. Is there even one Trump cultist willing to simply condemn that terrorist attack, without making fake equivocations or other BigLies and weasel words?
Pelosi is a murderer. Condoning all of the insurrections in the cities alone should give her the death penalty.

Elektra is the name of a record label. I have explained that to you, but you choose to denigrate me by stating I am girl. Maybe I am actually wrong, and you are attracted to transexuals. Hence you are calling me a girl because that is what you want to think I am.

What are you supposed to think, it is not for me to dictate what you think. What you are supposed to do, is think for yourself, and realize the difference between a record label and the Greek god, Electra.
View attachment 963042
Nah, can't keep all the tRumplings here separated is all. Don't take it personally.

Elektra is a girls name.

There's even a Marvel superhero with the handle. Got a couple of her own movies even.

You can’t be that brainwashed. Do you even understand what an open border is? The terrorists made it through because no one was there to stop them. That’s an open border. Catch and release is also akin to an open border as well.
I guess I don't. Those terrorists were stopped and checked at the border so it doesn't sound open to me. Catch and release is similar, people go though the system and a decision is made to release them until their hearing.

Forum List

Back