How long until the mass casualty event happens thanks to biden?

Ya, I don't think they care about our spats with politicians. I'd think they would hit before Trump won and could go after those who are in the country illegally. If there's 50 million here illegally, they all have to go now unless they can prove they were here long before both Obama and Biden.

Have you noticed that Biden-Democrat supporters don't wear anything on them like ball caps. Are they embarrassed about what Joey has done to the country, the world?
Democrats are too full of their elitism superiority complex to be embarrassed or care or realize what is happening to our country. Many democrats love to live in squalor, political or the mess in their homes..

How many hundreds or thousands of terrorists have walked across BIDENS OPEN BORDER.
How many attacks are we going to see?
And why are we not hearing about this threat from the administration? Where are the color coded warnings that were created specifically for this?
Texas keeps arresting them too.

Texas keeps getting Asians coming across the border illegally.

How many hundreds or thousands of terrorists have walked across BIDENS OPEN BORDER.
And why are we not hearing about this threat from the administration? Where are the color coded warnings that were created specifically for this?
You be better off worrying about the next RWNJ with an AR15. That's much more likely to happen first.

Most likely the terrorist attack will happen right after the election. If Trump is president, the Democrats will use the event politically to besmirch MAGA proclaiming Democrats superior at the same time they deny their policies facilitated the attack.

This is scary.

Every Republican accusation is a confession. There has never been a time when that wasn't the case.

Thus, from this thread, we know Republicans are planning a mass terrorist attack.

Yes, Trump cult terrorists, you are that obvious.
They aren't just transparent, they are blatantly obvious.

Are they going to use the new bump-stock ruling to commit it?

Ha! ^ she thinks she's a wit.

I guess she's half right.
What makes you think, I am a she? I have told you repeatedly I am a better man than you. You call me, a she, to troll and flame, nothing more.

Crepitus, if you had half a brain you could actually engage me and the facts I present as well as be clever enough to insult me with a something much more than calling me a she, and then displaying your disdain for women, by using she, as an insult

Get that crepitus checked, it is getting worst.

crep·i·tus
[ˈkrepədəs]
noun
medicine

1. a grating sound or sensation produced by friction between bone and cartilage or the fractured parts of a bone.
    • the production of crepitations in the lungs; rale

Forum List

Back