How long until the mass casualty event happens thanks to biden?

First off that bill was a FEW MONTHS AGO.
Secondly this dirtbag came here years before that.
Lastly that bill did nothing to stop the flow.

Your research was shoddy at best. You used known Conservative Websites to bloaster you shoddy research. You engage in predetermined research, using only sites already gave you the information you wanted.

You can and will continue to justify your shoddy research. I can and I will continue to call you out on your shoddy research. YOU are a prime example of why MAGA MAGGOTS LIE!!!! You do not want the truth, you want the more convenient lie, the lie that fits your very distorted reality.

Your research was shoddy at best. You used known Conservative Websites to bloaster you shoddy research. You engage in predetermined research, using only sites already gave you the information you wanted.

You can and will continue to justify your shoddy research. I can and I will continue to call you out on your shoddy research. YOU are a prime example of why MAGA MAGGOTS LIE!!!! You do not want the truth, you want the more convenient lie, the lie that fits your very distorted reality.
WTF are you talking about. You're destined for ignore if all you have are childish insults. Let's try a mature DISCUSSION

WTF are you talking about. You're destined for ignore if all you have are childish insults. Let's try a mature DISCUSSION

Here's an idea for you, try making sense when you post something. It helps those who your shit.

I read what was posted, I found what posted wholly biased. If I had ignored it, I would not have to the thread. I mean fuck sake, at least try making sense. You failed.

Try

Try sneaking across the Frontier from Italy to Switzerland or from Russia into China
I've never been to either Russia or China, nor have I gone from Italy to Switzerland. I have gone from France and Germany to Switzerland and don't recall even a passport check. But that was a long time ago.

If one happens remember Biden has burned through 40% of the strategic petroleum reserve trying to buy votes. Also that asshole Schumer blocked Trump's attempt to stockpile the reserve when oil was only $24 a barrel, then bragged about it. Democrats are setting up the country for a fall the idiots.

Forum List

Back