How long until the mass casualty event happens thanks to biden?

It was certainly not my intent. If anything, my comments show how easy it is to be wrong about gender on an anonymous message board.

I have always found you to be a solid poster here.
More than fair, thank you.
Crepitus knows my sex, is told repeatedly. When Crepitus brings it up it is an opportunity to show that Crepitus has no intelligence and can not reply to whatever fact I posted that has Crepitus confused.

Every President has wide leeway to enforce Federal laws. Which law did Biden not enforce to your liking?
You seem to be suffering dementia the same as the president. Have you forgot the comments of mine you are replying to.

No president has a wide leeway, in regard to enforcing the law. The Democrats are tyrants, corrupt, unfit to govern society, when they purposely do not enforce the law.

You seem to be suffering dementia the same as the president. Have you forgot the comments of mine you are replying to.

No president has a wide leeway, in regard to enforcing the law. The Democrats are tyrants, corrupt, unfit to govern society, when they purposely do not enforce the law.
Is it okay to falsely business records?

You are misinformed.

Presidential Discretion and Policy Change​

Discretion in a political setting is the authority to decide whether or not to take policy action, and if so, which action or policy to choose. A variety of policy makers enjoy this kind of discretion, including presidents, federal bureaucrats, teachers, police officers, judges and state governors. Though presidents are typically chief executives whose exercise of discretion has broad influence on policies and other political actors, presidential discretion has mostly escaped systematic empirical investigation.

Presidents derive their discretion from a variety of sources, including explicit grants of authority or useful ambiguities in constitutions, and most importantly, delegation from legislatures. The literature on delegation is vast and spans disciplines, but the stylized process is easy to summarize.Footnote4 Laws often do not (or cannot) spell out exactly how policy should be carried out. Legislators sometimes lack the necessary time or expertise (for example, Landis Reference Landis1938). They may prefer generalities to avoid making controversial decisions (Fox and Jordan Reference Fox and Jordan2011) or because they lack the expertise to develop higher-quality policy. As a result, laws invariably include some imprecision that allows (or even asks) the executive branch to step in (VanSickle-Ward Reference VanSickle-Ward2014). This process is ubiquitous. According to one recent estimate, more than 99 per cent of all major US laws contain at least some delegation to government agencies (Clouser McCann and Shipan Reference Clouser McCann and ShipanForthcoming). Problems and controversies arising from this basic fact motivate much research in the legal subfield of administrative law.

You are misinformed.

Presidential Discretion and Policy Change​

Discretion in a political setting is the authority to decide whether or not to take policy action, and if so, which action or policy to choose. A variety of policy makers enjoy this kind of discretion, including presidents, federal bureaucrats, teachers, police officers, judges and state governors. Though presidents are typically chief executives whose exercise of discretion has broad influence on policies and other political actors, presidential discretion has mostly escaped systematic empirical investigation.

Presidents derive their discretion from a variety of sources, including explicit grants of authority or useful ambiguities in constitutions, and most importantly, delegation from legislatures. The literature on delegation is vast and spans disciplines, but the stylized process is easy to summarize.Footnote4 Laws often do not (or cannot) spell out exactly how policy should be carried out. Legislators sometimes lack the necessary time or expertise (for example, Landis Reference Landis1938). They may prefer generalities to avoid making controversial decisions (Fox and Jordan Reference Fox and Jordan2011) or because they lack the expertise to develop higher-quality policy. As a result, laws invariably include some imprecision that allows (or even asks) the executive branch to step in (VanSickle-Ward Reference VanSickle-Ward2014). This process is ubiquitous. According to one recent estimate, more than 99 per cent of all major US laws contain at least some delegation to government agencies (Clouser McCann and Shipan Reference Clouser McCann and ShipanForthcoming). Problems and controversies arising from this basic fact motivate much research in the legal subfield of administrative law.
I am very much informed. You have not comprehended the difference between Policy and Statutes. There is nothing that gives anyone the authority to ignore the statutes.

Most likely the terrorist attack will happen right after the election. If Trump is president, the Democrats will use the event politically to besmirch MAGA proclaiming Democrats superior at the same time they deny their policies facilitated the attack.
The most likely attack will be a J6 2.0. Perpetrated of course by MAGA.

Just a matter of time.

Dems risking the lives of citizens in the name of power.

It is disgusting and Biden voters are not immune from criminal alien crimes.

How soon we forget LAKEN RILEY.

SICK FUCKS.

You people who out FAKE NEWS….we have already had NUMEROUS crimes from criminal aliens.

What is the fake news?

I know you can not control your desire, you can call any man you want your girl, including me. I will rebuff your private messages to meet, I am heterosexual not homosexual. Sorry that that disappoints you.
No dude, it's because you gave yourself a female name.

Points for trying though.

I guess I don't. Those terrorists were stopped and checked at the border so it doesn't sound open to me. Catch and release is similar, people go though the system and a decision is made to release them until their hearing.
Those were stopped but as Rey stated clearly in Congress there are thousands of terrorists that have made it through because of you cult leader, Biden.

Forum List

Back