Omar listen up, how to to turn a Trump tweet into pure gold!!

Should you run for re election.......I would take those "send her back" racist chants and use it as background cheers in your campaign and to add insult to injury, I would say, even Trump supporters want me back in Washington, just listen.....and then play that send her back shit in their face...girl, this would be the perfect fuck you to these racist rednecks Turn that shit around on they white ass ho's and keep it moving!!

Don't quit your day job.

Jo

Should you run for re election.......I would take those "send her back" racist chants and use it as background cheers in your campaign and to add insult to injury, I would say, even Trump supporters want me back in Washington, just listen.....and then play that send her back shit in their face...girl, this would be the perfect fuck you to these racist rednecks Turn that shit around on they white ass ho's and keep it moving!!

Don't quit your day job.

Jo

She can collect welfare while giving dimwitted advice.

So in between screaming “racist” why don’t you tell us if you think Omar lied when she said the US killed thousands of her Somali countrymen?
Bill Clinton killed alot of Somalis.
When I was in Mogadishu everything was fine. It was a humanitarian mission. Then Bill Clinton took over and they took away their guns and put them in UN armories. The UN command led by Pakistanis allowed them to have their guns back, but didn't tell us. Then we pulled a surprise inspection and discovered the weapons were gone. For that entire day the locals shot at us. Later Bill Clinton declared war on Aideed and murdered a couple of hundred clan leaders who were trying to sue for peace. From then on the entire city was hostile to foreign peacekeepers and humanitarian aide workers. This eventually led to Blackhawk Down on October 3rd 1993.

so who killed whom? for the record----think of the ""CULTURE"" taking away their guns--------KAFFIRIN TAKING THEIR GUNS is a crime against ALLAH
Clinton started it.

by taking away their guns? A note of interest----a very important point of SHARIAH LAW is that kaffirin cannot own or use weapons. When muslims
rule kaffirin are COMPLTELY DISARMED ------that includes swords and daggers
and the vehicles of war-----camels and horses. Muslims consider being unarmed
tantamount to NUDITY -----they are very sensitive about their array of decorative
daggers and, more lately, belts of guns and grenades. If the minions of
Clinton disarmed the MUSLIMS <gasp> he INSULTED ALLAH in the name of
the Christians and Jews. No wonder Omar is pissed
She was still a baby back then.
She just your typical Somali that never learned how to do anything other than talk. They never controlled their children. Their kids were in rags, up all night running around getting in trouble. That was their idea of good parenting.

So in between screaming “racist” why don’t you tell us if you think Omar lied when she said the US killed thousands of her Somali countrymen?
When I was in Mogadishu everything was fine. It was a humanitarian mission. Then Bill Clinton took over and they took away their guns and put them in UN armories. The UN command led by Pakistanis allowed them to have their guns back, but didn't tell us. Then we pulled a surprise inspection and discovered the weapons were gone. For that entire day the locals shot at us. Later Bill Clinton declared war on Aideed and murdered a couple of hundred clan leaders who were trying to sue for peace. From then on the entire city was hostile to foreign peacekeepers and humanitarian aide workers. This eventually led to Blackhawk Down on October 3rd 1993.

so who killed whom? for the record----think of the ""CULTURE"" taking away their guns--------KAFFIRIN TAKING THEIR GUNS is a crime against ALLAH
Clinton started it.

by taking away their guns? A note of interest----a very important point of SHARIAH LAW is that kaffirin cannot own or use weapons. When muslims
tantamount to NUDITY -----they are very sensitive about their array of decorative
She just your typical Somali that never learned how to do anything other than talk. They never controlled their children. Their kids were in rags, up all night running around getting in trouble. That was their idea of good parenting.

does not matter that the terrible insult happened when she was a baby----
muslims are STILL fighting over whether the son-in-law of muhummad and his DESCENDANTS should rule the world. Good parenting for muslims is transmission of the words of the weekly khutbah jumaat feces fling----including the feces flung at the USA Christians , jews etc etc etc

Clinton started it.

muslims are STILL fighting over whether the son-in-law of muhummad and his DESCENDANTS should rule the world. Good parenting for muslims is transmission of the words of the weekly khutbah jumaat feces fling----including the feces flung at the USA Christians , jews etc etc etc
Which is why she never should have been a member of congress. It's called sleeping with the enemy.
Nevermind the fact that many Muslims cannot be trusted for shit. They lie like the rest of us drink coffee. It's what they do religiously.

Clinton started it.

Which is why she never should have been a member of congress. It's called sleeping with the enemy.
Nevermind the fact that many Muslims cannot be trusted for shit. They lie like the rest of us drink coffee. It's what they do religiously.[/QUOTE

^^^^^^^^^

Willow, the one thing you right wing nuts no longer have credibility on, is who's a liar and who's not. You ignorant racist ass ho's are NOT, I REPEAT, NOT gonna hold up a morality meter on liberals, while you validate and rubber stamp, the most corrupt, lying orange bastard ever to grace the white house...YOUR PARTY CAN LONGER WHINE ABOUT DEFICITS, MORALITY, BUDGETS, RELIGION AND WHO'S A LIAR AND WHO'S NOT....IN SHORT, DROP DOA!!

Cool. The people who chanted Send Her Back will see it as an ad endorsing Donald Trump. Hillary made this mistake. Other than her Approval message at the end, a great mant of her anti-trump ads ended up looking like pro-Trump ads because she emphasized footage that was the core of his message.

This will be the last time, ever and I mean ever, I will address Hillary vs Trump....Yall have got to stop thinking that Trump somehow beat Hillary by a fuckin landslide....Btwn her being a lowsy fuckin candidate, who was just as messy and corrupt as Trump, and James Comey and Putin, that's how Trump won. It was democrats that took that bitch to the white house, because nobody liked Hillary.....it will never happen again, not ever, even conservatives are turning on this bitch Trump

If she had lied on her visa application. That is a government document. That she can be kicked out of this country or arrested.

This misrepresentation is discovered, and you are denied the green card and placed in deportation (removal) proceedings. What Happens If You Lie on an Immigration Application

This woman has been vetted to the 10th degree, get a fuckin life, will ya

Clinton started it.

Nevermind the fact that many Muslims cannot be trusted for shit. They lie like the rest of us drink coffee. It's what they do religiously.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake us all up, when that lying sack of shit Trump becomes a real man and stop throwing mfs under the bus, like he did his chanting supporters and stop lying like a rabid dog

You are one of the few people who is more ignrant than the Somali skank, so perhaps your adice might not be heeded. Just sayin'.

Yeah, my adice may not be heeded, fuck off

Cool. The people who chanted Send Her Back will see it as an ad endorsing Donald Trump. Hillary made this mistake. Other than her Approval message at the end, a great mant of her anti-trump ads ended up looking like pro-Trump ads because she emphasized footage that was the core of his message.

This will be the last time, ever and I mean ever, I will address Hillary vs Trump....Yall have got to stop thinking that Trump somehow beat Hillary by a fuckin landslide....Btwn her being a lowsy fuckin candidate, who was just as messy and corrupt as Trump, and James Comey and Putin, that's how Trump won. It was democrats that took that bitch to the white house, because nobody liked Hillary.....it will never happen again, not ever, even conservatives are turning on this bitch Trump

Shame the world has lost its foregoing election expert. RIP

Clinton started it.

Trump is a traitor, a cheat, a liar, corrupt, is hated by every motherfuckin body on the planet, but dictators, murderers, rednecks and you

Soooo... PMSNBC doesn't even try to make any pretense of actually being a news channel at all? Just a propaganda arm for the Left?

Most Americans see her for the terrorist she is.
Every gotdamn body is a fuckin terrorist but them corrupt mf's that hang with Trump, fuck off

She's no terrorist. Just an illegal alien who got into the country fraudulently by banging her brother to get knocked up claiming he was her husband, then actually marrying another guy of the same first name once here while still jumping on the dick of her brother. Then someone backed her heavy to get her into office toot sweet. She's an illegal alien subject to prosecution and deportation. Just another low life cum bucket piece of scum the Minnesota democrats dug up just their speed to spread sedition and dissent by the democrats. We will get her OUT of office.

Soooo... PMSNBC doesn't even try to make any pretense of actually being a news channel at all? Just a propaganda arm for the Left?

Dude, you got Fox calling Trump on the fuckin phone, do me a favor, fuck off and Bye

Dude, you got Fox calling Trump on the fuckin phone, do me a favor, fuck off and Bye

I wouldn't know. But you must watch a LOT of Fox to know that!

Clinton started it.

Trump is a traitor, a cheat, a liar, corrupt, is hated by every motherfuckin body on the planet, but dictators, murderers, rednecks and you

I wouldn't know. But you must watch a LOT of Fox to know that!

SPEAKING OF WHICH-----since I never watch "fox news" can someone tell me WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT?

will OMAR be recognized for MAINSTREAMING the "mf" word? ----
I mean as a CONTRIBUTION TO CIVILIZATION? ------nobel prize?

Forum List

Back