Omfg did you just see that play in the Chicago Steelers game? LMFAO

Dont melt snowflake. Are you watching the game or are you helping me boycott it?
Why are you boycotting the games asslips?
Supporting Kap.
Unreal.

There are civil rights activists to justify rallying behind. He is not one of them.
I disagree. Dude manned up and he does big work in the community. He is going to be legendary before its over.
He's a fraud. Adopted by whit parents. Led a priveledged life. Didn't even fucking vote.
A fraud if I ever saw one and I love that his fake bullshit cost him his job.

Exactly, he's half white (mother is white) and then raised by a white family.
Just like Obama he has more in common with the white community than the black community.
It's his black activist girlfriend that has filled his head with all this shit. He now thinks he's someone that has walked the talk all his life.

Why are you boycotting the games asslips?
Supporting Kap.
Unreal.

There are civil rights activists to justify rallying behind. He is not one of them.
I disagree. Dude manned up and he does big work in the community. He is going to be legendary before its over.
He's a fraud. Adopted by whit parents. Led a priveledged life. Didn't even fucking vote.
A fraud if I ever saw one and I love that his fake bullshit cost him his job.

Exactly, he's half white (mother is white) and then raised by a white family.
Just like Obama he has more in common with the white community than the black community.
It's his black activist girlfriend that has filled his head with all this shit. He now thinks he's someone that has walked the talk all his life.
Let go ahead and pretend he was full white. What does that have to do with being against racism and police brutaility? You clowns are arguing a point that isnt even related to the issue. I find this to be a distinctly curious habit white people share.

the odds are zero

like i said i do not give a shit about the nfl
I don't believe you. Are you a Nancy boi or just pretending to be one today?

who the fuck cares what you think dickhead
You do clearly, you came to my thread and quote me did you not?

PS. Calm down

fuck you

your the one calling others liars

ya fuckhead

you came to my thread and quote me did you not?
yeah and i said i dont give damn

you dumb shit for brains

Murked has been polite throughout this, so I will be impolite, vacuum brain, BUZZOFF.

who cares what you think dork

Good for you !!! We're both boycotting. TBH , I commend you. Don't let the joo use you anymore than what he has. Funny , Black and White Nationalists have one huge commonality. Isolation. Screw the multi cultural. Peace dude.
Welcome to my ignore list, doofus

For being a Saints fan for 37 years, and finally winning the superbowl, you'd have to be a fan to understand.

Omfg did you just see that play in the Chicago Steelers game?

nope not interested
Yet here you are. What are the odds you will now Google or youtube....

Too funny
Same here.

My wife and I watched an old Murdoch episode.

Fuck the NFL and no I wont be looking up what happened.

at this point the only thing i a interested in

is who advertises i know McDonalds does

six f one 1/2 dozen of the other i will hit up burger king instead

Trying to showboat at the one yard line and LOST THE BALL
I thought that if an offensive player fumbled the ball out of the endzone it was a touchback for the defending team, or if the defender forced the ball out of the endzone it was a safety for the offensive team. Was confused why it was neither a touchback for the Steelers or a safety for the Bears. Weird play.

Forum List

Back