OMG!!! BREAKING!!! FBI Reopening Crooked Hillary's Email Case!!!

My life is way better now than it was in 2007.
Spoken like a true self-absorbed Democrat.
If your life sucks, don't blame Obama, blame yourself

Life is what you make it, and will never be changed in significant ways by the man/woman that's elected.

"If your life sucks, don't blame Obama, blame yourself."

You're the one who claimed your life is more important than the nation....I said nothing about my glorious existence.

Adderall might help with your A.D.D.
Speak to your doctor to see if it's right for you.

"Life is what you make it, and will never be changed in significant ways by the man/woman that's elected."

You moron....tell that to the bakers who chose not to make a cake....or the florist who chose not to participate in a gay wedding....or the little girls who'd rather not go to the bathroom with grown men watching them.

Life is what you make it, and will never be changed in significant ways by the man/woman that's elected.
Yeah, thats what you self-absorbed ass hats tell the poor and victimized all the time.

BTW, I am doing fine.
Glad you've prospered under the Obama administration

The FBI has not read E Mail one ....

Robert Mackey @RobertMackey

Per NBC: FBI found emails sent by Huma Abedin on Weiner's laptop but have not yet even read them: need a court order to be allowed to do so https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/792112714457972736 …

6:15 PM - 28 Oct 2016

If this is true - it certainly seems to me that Comey should be prosecuted for trying to influence an election. After all - he's a Republican.
Former Republican.

Okay, so he's a Republican who switched to Independent.

Now....since the FBI moves with glacial alacrity.....this 'investigation' can't be complete before election day.....

....so....what's the real meaning????

Two possibilities....

a. Comey has such a guilty conscience, that he hopes to redeem his reputation by this ploy, and issuing a final conclusion after the election.

b. The 'Throw Anybody Under The Bus' President has been mulling this over for eight years...and gets revenge for this:
"Bill Clinton allegedly once said of Barack Obama, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post

I have no evidence but you have to think the pump was primed by a lot of unhappy FBI upper echelon that were pissed at how the investigation was closed down in July. It is unheard of that the FBI would insert itself into a political election at the eleventh hour even with strong evidence.

I truly hope so.

Yeah, thats what you self-absorbed ass hats tell the poor and victimized all the time.

BTW, I am doing fine.

Now....since the FBI moves with glacial alacrity.....this 'investigation' can't be complete before election day.....

....so....what's the real meaning????

Two possibilities....

a. Comey has such a guilty conscience, that he hopes to redeem his reputation by this ploy, and issuing a final conclusion after the election.

b. The 'Throw Anybody Under The Bus' President has been mulling this over for eight years...and gets revenge for this:
"Bill Clinton allegedly once said of Barack Obama, “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
Bill Clinton made insensitive ‘race jab’ about Obama in 2008 | New York Post
That is one tangled web, and no sane person will follow it

It makes a lot of sense. We wouldnt expect you to understand though.
Oh I understand quite well.......

You guys are upset.

You say things happened...and the way you say it sounds like "someone" should be upset.

But when I look closely at what you say...I can't figure out why I should be mad.

The Clintons peddled influence and profited from the Clinton Foundation and the paid speeches they made.

So the "F" what!!!!!

This post says it all.

Lol.....Front page of Drudge Report.

Cv4wr2pVUAILBd6.jpg

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

This is how the new Clinton investigation came to be. So it seems that the FBI found Clinton emails after executing a search warrant on pedophile Anthony Weiner's emails to little girls. So the FBI was not even investigating Clinton here, but it seems that classified Clinton emails are everywhere.............
Wow, if this is true, there is no way that Hillary can avoid jail.

She has let highly classified documents get sent to people who had no need or clearance to see them. There was no proof of that before but there is now.

IF she doesnt go to jail now, the FBI needs to be scrapped and a new investigative body formed.

BTW, I am doing fine.

OK...ok.....let me explain it to you on your level:

The Dog and the Wolf
A gaunt Wolf was almost dead with hunger when he happened to meet a House-dog who was passing by. "Ah, Cousin," said the Dog. "I knew how it would be; your irregular life will soon be the ruin of you. Why do you not work steadily as I do, and get your food regularly given to you?"

"I would have no objection," said the Wolf, "if I could only get a place."

"I will easily arrange that for you," said the Dog; "come with me to my master and you shall share my work."

So the Wolf and the Dog went towards the town together. On the way there the Wolf noticed that the hair on a certain part of the Dog's neck was very much worn away, so he asked him how that had come about.

"Oh, it is nothing," said the Dog. "That is only the place where the collar is put on at night to keep me chained up; it chafes a bit, but one soon gets used to it."

"Is that all?" said the Wolf. "Then good-bye to you, Master Dog."

Better starve free than be a fat slave.

Uno Momento

What we know now: the emails did not come from Clinton, they were not on her server, they were not among those withheld for privacy purposes, and the emails are not a "game changer" according to Justice Department sources.
THE EMAILS DIRECTLY IMPLICATE HILLARY AND REQUIRED OBAMA TO MAKE THAT INFORMATION PUBLIC 11 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION.
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Implicate what? No one even knows if there's anything on them which will cause the FBI to change their position that Hillary should not be indicted.

Thank you! Jeffrey Tobin told Wolf Blitzer on CNN that the FBI has a policy of not releasing any such information 60 days prior to an election. Comey really fucked the pooch on that one. This is totally unfair to Hillary - and Comey had better release more information QUICKLY since he's already started this shit. As I recall - Comey is the same asshole who prosecuted Martha Stewart.

So you want to put a criminal in the white house?
We need to know what she potentially did before the election.

Uno Momento

What we know now: the emails did not come from Clinton, they were not on her server, they were not among those withheld for privacy purposes, and the emails are not a "game changer" according to Justice Department sources.
THE EMAILS DIRECTLY IMPLICATE HILLARY AND REQUIRED OBAMA TO MAKE THAT INFORMATION PUBLIC 11 DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION.
HAVE A NICE DAY!
Implicate what? No one even knows if there's anything on them which will cause the FBI to change their position that Hillary should not be indicted.

Thank you! Jeffrey Tobin told Wolf Blitzer on CNN that the FBI has a policy of not releasing any such information 60 days prior to an election. Comey really fucked the pooch on that one. This is totally unfair to Hillary - and Comey had better release more information QUICKLY since he's already started this shit. As I recall - Comey is the same asshole who prosecuted Martha Stewart.

So you want to put a criminal in the white house?
We need to know what she potentially did before the election.

You want to put Trump in the White House.

Forum List

Back