OMG Clinton's e-mails yet Trump.........

I listen to WBLS....107.5 in NYC....Black Liberation Station....and every time they have a dance party they remind all to bring their ID.

But to prevent illegal aliens from voting????
"We don' need no stinkin' IDs"

They're running a promotion for a party featuring Doug E. Fresh....

And this is what the promo states:

"NO CREDENTIALS, NO ENTRY"

Seems that they insist on ID, huh?
when it suits their purposes, sure. gets more than old.

And there 'purpose' is clear and evident:

1. The Democrats need the illegal alien vote.
Consider the fact that Hussein Obama told illegals to vote in the presidential election.
And millions of 'em did.

2. Palmieri admitted the need.
"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.
Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

3.The need is there, as Americans, increasingly, won't do what illegals will do......vote Democrat
News flash: illegal immigrants lie low, they dont want to be caught. Voting is the last thing they'd do.

Instead, democrats support minority voting. But in the conservative mind, any brown person is considered illegal whether they're a citizen or not.

The only thing that's low is your IQ.

If illegals didn't vote
a. the Democrats wouldn't give a darn about bringing them in
b. Obama wouldn't have embarrassed himself by telling them to vote.

You don't have to be an imbecile your whole life.........take a day off
Illegals can not vote.

No one is trying to bring in illegals. Obama increased border protection & deported a pile of illegals.

Obama never told them to vote.

You are nothing but another duped, ignorant Trumpette.

Everyone knows you're lying....but....that's what Liberals do.

Please you voted for Trump because of his stand on abortion? Which one?

You were duped by the fetus part selling? Really? Where do you think researchers get that fetal tissue? From hospitals & clinics.

Then you admit you voted for Trump because you are a low life POS bigot.

Need more reasons, RealDumb???
Here's a dozen reasons:

Voted against the anti-Americans, known as the Democrats
against the mess Hussein Obama made of the economy,
against the corruption we've witnessed for decades,
against awarding nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages,
against the anti-white bias of the Democrat Party,

against the flood of illegal immigrants who require welfare
against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,
against redistribution of wealth,
against the failed Liberal welfare industry,
against being dictated to by the United Nothings,
against a failed Liberal education industry,
against $20 trillion national debt...

...and for the slim possibility of a rebirth of America.
Jesus Fuck!

Obama took office with the worst recession in 80 years, losing 800,000 jobs a month, a hoiusing collapse, a near financial meltdown, a trillion plus deficit, two quagmire wars. And you have the gall to blasme Obama? Really?

What corruption? Be specific.

Not being a fucking bigot is not anti white bias.

There were no unvetted immigrants.
Illegals do not get welfare, dumbass

Please learn what Redistribution of wealth means before you talk about it.

The UN does not override US law

I did great in the public school system but I understand the need for the Trumpettes who failed to blame someone else other than their own stupidity.
The Cost of Welfare Use By Immigrant and Native Households

guess you are wrong.

I guess you should learn the fucking difference between illegal aliens & legal immigrants you stupid FUCK. The children citizens of illegals get some help.

In the interests of looking out for you, I should point out that your default to vulgarity indicates that even you know you've lost the argument.

Seems that the insight of a ten-year-old goes with the language of a ten-year-old.
As opposed to you repeating your same tired old lies which reveal you know you lost your argument.

You were duped by the fetus part selling? Really? Where do you think researchers get that fetal tissue? From hospitals & clinics.

Here's a dozen reasons:

against bringing millions of unvetted Muslim refugees from war-indoctrinated nations,

Jesus Fuck!

Obama took office with the worst recession in 80 years, losing 800,000 jobs a month, a hoiusing collapse, a near financial meltdown, a trillion plus deficit, two quagmire wars. And you have the gall to blasme Obama? Really?

I did great in the public school system but I understand the need for the Trumpettes who failed to blame someone else other than their own stupidity.

guess you are wrong.

I guess you should learn the fucking difference between illegal aliens & legal immigrants you stupid FUCK. The children citizens of illegals get some help.

In the interests of looking out for you, I should point out that your default to vulgarity indicates that even you know you've lost the argument.

Seems that the insight of a ten-year-old goes with the language of a ten-year-old.
I would prefer to hang our with smart people that say "fuck" than a bunch of ignorant Trump voters who pretend that have morals. Trump says "fuck" & you voted for him so in the words of your orange leader "go fuck yourself".

We go as far from this as possible:

"When secular leftists express frustration at how practicing Catholics (your humble servants) and evangelicals could ever vote for Donald Trump, the first thing they refuse to concede is the horror of the alternative.

They refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton clearly, forthrightly stood for abortion on demand, at any time, for any reason and even supported it having it funded by pro-life taxpayers. It’s what she and her husband called “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary and her crew even dismissed the videotaped baby-organ-selling grotesqueries of Planned Parenthood as somehow fictional. And they refuse to admit that Hillary Clinton represented the creeping extremism of the LGBT movement, with its emphasis on redesigning all the nation’s bathrooms, not to mention human nature."
Bozell & Graham Column: The Book Against Transgender Extremism

Here's a dozen reasons:

Jesus Fuck!

Obama took office with the worst recession in 80 years,

The recession ended by June 2009. Who made it the worst recovery in over 60 years?

I love it., You assholes blame Obama for not fixing YOUR recession fast enough.

That's some funny chit.

But hey, logic would tell you ( well smart people anyhow) that the worst recession would have the worst recovery. I mean obviously, the worse the recession the tougher the recovery.

Although education appears to be lost on you....hence your avi, RealDumb....ever the optimist, I'll point out that "YOUR recession" was actually of Democrat creation'

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

2. Democrat Carter....the CRA, constraining banking policy

3. Democrat Clinton....strengthened the CRA

Under Clinton, HUD threatened banks, again, to give unrequited loans.

Henchmen: Democrats Cisneros and Cuomo.

4. Democrats Frank and Dodd barred any governmental discipline in this area.

It was Democrats and Democrat policies that caused the Mortgage Meltdown

That's the CliffNotes version.

I don't believe you can handle the details.

If you knew that....you might not be RealDumb.

when it suits their purposes, sure. gets more than old.

Consider the fact that Hussein Obama told illegals to vote in the presidential election.
And millions of 'em did.

"Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats And Illegal Immigration

To the surprise of absolutely no one, a leaked document from the Center For American Progress (CAP) Action Fund shows what most of us have always known, but what Democrats like to pretend isn’t their reality.
Namely, the memo, in great detail, maps out how Democrats are relying on illegal immigration to prop up their political future."
Leaked Memo Confirms What We Already Knew About Democrats and Illegal Immigration

3.The need is there, as Americans, increasingly, won't do what illegals will do......vote Democrat
News flash: illegal immigrants lie low, they dont want to be caught. Voting is the last thing they'd do.

Instead, democrats support minority voting. But in the conservative mind, any brown person is considered illegal whether they're a citizen or not.

If illegals didn't vote

Illegals can not vote.

No one is trying to bring in illegals. Obama increased border protection & deported a pile of illegals.

Which part are you so uninformed that you think it is a lie?

Here's a dozen reasons:

Jesus Fuck!

guess you are wrong.

I would prefer to hang our with smart people that say "fuck" than a bunch of ignorant Trump voters who pretend that have morals. Trump says "fuck" & you voted for him so in the words of your orange leader "go fuck yourself".

So, no one ever loved you enough to teach you how to be an adult?

And millions of 'em did.

If illegals didn't vote

Illegals can not vote.

Obviously Hussein Obama believed that illegal aliens should vote....

....he even told them to.

And...millions of 'em did.

Here's a dozen reasons:

Jesus Fuck!

The recession ended by June 2009. Who made it the worst recovery in over 60 years?

That's some funny chit.

But hey, logic would tell you ( well smart people anyhow) that the worst recession would have the worst recovery. I mean obviously, the worse the recession the tougher the recovery.

Although education appears to be lost on you....hence your avi, RealDumb....ever the optimist, I'll point out that "YOUR recession" was actually of Democrat creation'

1. Democrat FDR shredded the Constitution....ignoring article I, section 8, the enumerated powers.

He created GSE's Fannie, and his drones followed with Freddie, to do something the Constitution didn't authorize: meddle in housing.

LOL

You’re too retarded. :cuckoo:

How did Barney Frank, one member of the minority party in the House, “bar” any such “governmental discipline?”

Jesus Fuck!

guess you are wrong.

lord knows they never loved me enough.

no love for the iceberg. no love.

If illegals didn't vote

Illegals can not vote.

Obviously Hussein Obama believed that illegal aliens should vote....

....he even told them to.

And...millions of 'em did.
LOL

According to you, Obama told illegals to vote by telling them they’re not allowed to vote.

:lmao:

As the feeble minded Trumprttes keep having a fit about how Hillary's e-mails risked classified information, they sit idly by as their orange leader dishes classified information daily to people without security clearance.

There are 30-40 people working today in the White House without the proper security clearance.

Well one less adfter rhe Trump praised wife beater Portman resigned.

Kusher - the idiot son-in-law sen by Trump to deal with the Israelis, is one.

This is yet another gross mismanagement by Trump & another sign of just how fucking stupid his base really is.

There were a lot more than that in the Clinton Administration. In those days you couldn't get a clearance if you had ever smoked pot. I'm sure there were also a few in the Obama administration.
And they sold cocaine in the Clinton whitehouse!

Here's a dozen reasons:

Jesus Fuck!

That's some funny chit.

Not the Fannie & Freddie did it bullshit.

You have to love the beauty of your ignorance., The CRA. A law passed in the late 70's lay dormant for twenty year & then popped up & made the Republicans take us from a balanced budget to the worst recession on 80 years.

That is almost as stupid as blaming an overweight gay guy in a minority position in the House into force Bush & the Republican House & Senate into doing what he wanted.

When the Republicans passed the Gramm Leach Biliey act in basically repealed Glass Steagal & opened the door to creating that severe of a recession. That Act increased the number of mortgage institutions & all Clinton did was make sure the CRA expanded with the mortgage lenders.

The CRA had nothing toi do with the recession.

lord knows they never loved me enough.

no love for the iceberg. no love.

No one ever said 'lettuce love iceberg'????

This is sad.

Jesus Fuck!

guess you are wrong.

You cabn;t possibly be offended because you voted for Trump & he says "fuck".

You cabn;t possibly be offended because you voted for Trump & he says "fuck".
Well Real Dumb, words don't bother me.

You do not understand the ramifications of an insecure PRIVATE server in Hillary's home containing TOP SECRET classified information. Nor do you understand the OBVIOUS obstruction of justice that Hillary created by smashing cell phones and Blackberries and with deleting 33,000 SUBPOENED emails. And you claim Trump supporters are of feeble mind?
No one ever said her server contained top secret material so don't be a lying fuk.

It's un Christian.
The FBI found top secret info on her unsecured server, jackass.

She violated the espionage act so many times that she could be sentenced to well over 1000 years in federal prison.

You do not understand the ramifications of an insecure PRIVATE server in Hillary's home containing TOP SECRET classified information. Nor do you understand the OBVIOUS obstruction of justice that Hillary created by smashing cell phones and Blackberries and with deleting 33,000 SUBPOENED emails. And you claim Trump supporters are of feeble mind?
No one ever said her server contained top secret material so don't be a lying fuk.

It's un Christian.

She violated the espionage act so many times that she could be sentenced to well over 1000 years in federal prison.

Let's check:

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f)

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g)

If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy

18 U.S. Code § 641 - Public money, property or records

Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof; or

Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;

The Legal Question Over Hillary Clinton's Secret Emails

Here's What the Law Says About Hillary Clinton's Emails

There are several laws that make it a criminal offense knowingly to reveal or mishandle classified information. The main one, 18 USC 1924 reads:

Whoever being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Clinton also has to worry about government rules for handling secrets. In December 2009, President Obama signed Executive Order 13526, which renewed the long-running rules for classifying information and the penalties for revealing it.

Under that order, agency heads like Clinton are responsible for keeping secrets safe throughout their departments. And all officers of the government can be suspended, fired or have their security clearance revoked if they “knowingly, willfully, or negligently” disclosed secrets or broke the rules in any other way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(b)

Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Whoever, with intent to avoid, evade, prevent, or obstruct compliance, in whole or in part, with any civil investigative demand duly and properly made under the Antitrust Civil Process Act, willfully withholds, misrepresents, removes from any place, conceals, covers up, destroys, mutilates, alters, or by other means falsifies any documentary material, answers to written interrogatories, or oral testimony, which is the subject of such demand; or attempts to do so or solicits another to do so;

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years

18 U.S. Code § 1515 - Definitions for certain provisions; general provision

(b)

As used in section 1505, the term “corruptly” means acting with an improper purpose, personally or by influencing another, including making a false or misleading statement, or withholding, concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information.

It's un Christian.

Let's check:

(f)

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

(g)

If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy

18 U.S. Code § 641 - Public money, property or records

Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof; or

Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both;

The Legal Question Over Hillary Clinton's Secret Emails

Here's What the Law Says About Hillary Clinton's Emails

There are several laws that make it a criminal offense knowingly to reveal or mishandle classified information. The main one, 18 USC 1924 reads:

Whoever being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Clinton also has to worry about government rules for handling secrets. In December 2009, President Obama signed Executive Order 13526, which renewed the long-running rules for classifying information and the penalties for revealing it.

Under that order, agency heads like Clinton are responsible for keeping secrets safe throughout their departments. And all officers of the government can be suspended, fired or have their security clearance revoked if they “knowingly, willfully, or negligently” disclosed secrets or broke the rules in any other way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(b)

Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Whoever, with intent to avoid, evade, prevent, or obstruct compliance, in whole or in part, with any civil investigative demand duly and properly made under the Antitrust Civil Process Act, willfully withholds, misrepresents, removes from any place, conceals, covers up, destroys, mutilates, alters, or by other means falsifies any documentary material, answers to written interrogatories, or oral testimony, which is the subject of such demand; or attempts to do so or solicits another to do so;

Shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years

18 U.S. Code § 1515 - Definitions for certain provisions; general provision

(b)

As used in section 1505, the term “corruptly” means acting with an improper purpose, personally or by influencing another, including making a false or misleading statement, or withholding, concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information.
It’s so adorable how you Internet sleuths think you know so much more than law enforcement. :lol:

Forum List

Back