OMG: Declassified documents reveal FBi to assassinate OWS protestors.

Shoudl we assassinate protestors, regardless of their views.

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
The PCJF (Partnership for Civil Justice) has revealed through FOIA quests the following:

In the event the right-wing and far-left propaganda smear of the OWS movement failed or backfired, the FBI was (admittedly) prepared to assassinate OWS leaders that were calling to "End the Fed."

http://voices.yahoo.com/secret-fbi-document-reveals-plot-assassinate-occupy-11957428.html

FBI Document??[DELETED]? Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders ?If Deemed Necessary? - WhoWhatWhy

FloridaFBISniperMemo2.jpg

Here’s what the document obtained from the Houston FBI, said:

An identified [DELETED] as of October planned to engage in sniper attacks against protestors (sic) in Houston, Texas if deemed necessary. An identified [DELETED] had received intelligence that indicated the protesters in New York and Seattle planned similar protests in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin, Texas. [DELETED] planned to gather intelligence against the leaders of the protest groups and obtain photographs, then formulate a plan to kill the leadership via suppressed sniper rifles. (Note: protests continued throughout the weekend with approximately 6000 persons in NYC. ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protests have spread to about half of all states in the US, over a dozen European and Asian cities, including protests in Cleveland (10/6-8/11) at Willard Park which was initially attended by hundreds of protesters.

Remember that OWS was declared a terrorist organization by the FBI around the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm, did you even read the article? Nowhere does it say, and I quote, " FBi to assassinate OWS protestors".

You are a liar... and a shitty speller to boot.

Uhm, did you even read the article? Nowhere does it say, and I quote, " FBi to assassinate OWS protestors".

Did you read the tons of declassified documents?

It's amazing when Libtards lie in plain sight.

Dude, I am a staunch Conservative.... the title of your OP is " OMG: Declassified documents reveal FBi to assassinate OWS protestors."

If you read the article, the article states that the FBI may have known about groups who were planning to assassinate OWS protesters. And looka, I was no fan of the OWS nutters, but I certainly wouldn't stand for their assassination.. by anyone.

From the article:

Would you be shocked to learn that the FBI apparently knew that some organization, perhaps even a law enforcement agency or private security outfit, had contingency plans to assassinate peaceful protestors in a major American city — and did nothing to intervene?

OMG, topic starter has reading comprehension FAIL!

Some vigilante dipshits were saying they wanted to kill OWS protestors, not the FBI.

Dude, I am a staunch Conservative.... the title of your OP is " OMG: Declassified documents reveal FBi to assassinate OWS protestors."

If you read the article, the article states that the FBI may have known about groups who were planning to assassinate OWS protesters. And looka, I was no fan of the OWS nutters, but I certainly wouldn't stand for their assassination.. by anyone.

From the article:

Would you be shocked to learn that the FBI apparently knew that some organization, perhaps even a law enforcement agency or private security outfit, had contingency plans to assassinate peaceful protestors in a major American city — and did nothing to intervene?

And then if you continue reading the article, you would see that the FBi refused to intervene.

Which means they are an accomplice, or under the command of a higher authority that controls both the FBI and the redacted organization that plans to assassinate the OWS leaders.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/...OWS-Assasination-Plot-FOIA-Obtained-Docs-Show

http://www.economicpopulist.org/content/occupy-wall-street-labeled-terrorists-fbi

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elit...wall-street-leaders-with-snipers-2442536.html

WHY DID THE FBI REFUSE TO INTERVENE?

Last edited:
"Holy Shit" audio clip - YouTube

In the event the right-wing and far-left propaganda smear of the OWS movement failed or backfired, the FBI was (admittedly) prepared to assassinate OWS leaders that were calling to "End the Fed."

FBI Document??[DELETED]? Plots to Kill Occupy Leaders ?If Deemed Necessary? - WhoWhatWhy

FloridaFBISniperMemo2.jpg

Here’s what the document obtained from the Houston FBI, said:

An identified [DELETED] as of October planned to engage in sniper attacks against protestors (sic) in Houston, Texas if deemed necessary. An identified [DELETED] had received intelligence that indicated the protesters in New York and Seattle planned similar protests in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio and Austin, Texas. [DELETED] planned to gather intelligence against the leaders of the protest groups and obtain photographs, then formulate a plan to kill the leadership via suppressed sniper rifles. (Note: protests continued throughout the weekend with approximately 6000 persons in NYC. ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protests have spread to about half of all states in the US, over a dozen European and Asian cities, including protests in Cleveland (10/6-8/11) at Willard Park which was initially attended by hundreds of protesters.

Remember that OWS was declared a terrorist organization by the FBI around the same time.

you have reading comp issues.

nowhere does it say the fbi planned to murder, the letter makes it clear that someone did and the fbi found out, maybe.

nothing more

From the article:

And then if you continue reading the article, you would see that the FBi refused to intervene.

Which means they are an accomplice, or under the command of a higher authority that controls both the FBI and the redacted organization that plans to assassinate the OWS leaders.

Daily Kos: FBI Kept Quiet About Assassination Plot on OWS, FOIA Obtained Docs Show -- Updated re Comments

Occupy Wall Street Labeled "Terrorists" By The FBI | The Economic Populist

Released FBI documents reveal plans to assassinate Occupy Wall Street Leaders With Snipers | Power Elite

No one was murdered buffoon.

So they investigated and found out it was nothing.

fuck sakes dood, drugs are bad

nowhere does it say the fbi planned to murder, the letter makes it clear that someone did and the fbi found out, maybe.

nothing more

Why don't you research further, there is a mountain of information on this subject now.

Here's one article

“According to journalist David Lindorff, the FBI planned to assassinate the leaders of the now moribund Occupy movement ‘via suppressed sniper rifles,” a follow up report by Kurt Nimmoconfirmed.

Obama DHS Planned To Kill Peaceful Protesters In Sniper Attacks | Obama

http://beforeitsnews.com/power-elit...wall-street-leaders-with-snipers-2442536.html

Did you read the tons of declassified documents?

It's amazing when Libtards lie in plain sight.

From the article:

this is like the 2nd time in 4 months the op did this... Lmao.

nothing more

Why don't you research further, there is a mountain of information on this subject now.

Here's one article

“According to journalist David Lindorff, the FBI planned to assassinate the leaders of the now moribund Occupy movement ‘via suppressed sniper rifles,” a follow up report by Kurt Nimmoconfirmed.

Obama DHS Planned To Kill Peaceful Protesters In Sniper Attacks | Obama

Released FBI documents reveal plans to assassinate Occupy Wall Street Leaders With Snipers | Power Elite

I read the actual letter that you posted.

EVERYTHING is conjecture and assumption that it was the fbi making the plans.

YOU ARE SPREADING PROPAGANDA

cut it out

From the article:

Daily Kos: FBI Kept Quiet About Assassination Plot on OWS, FOIA Obtained Docs Show -- Updated re Comments

Occupy Wall Street Labeled "Terrorists" By The FBI | The Economic Populist

Maybe because murder is a state law enforcement issue? Maybe the libtards in the governement wanted it to happen so they had an excuse to pass laws and crack down on "rightwing" groups?

Nevermind... It's a bullshit thread.

Last edited:
I read the actual letter that you posted.

EVERYTHING is conjecture and assumption that it was the fbi making the plans.

YOU ARE SPREADING PROPAGANDA

cut it out

Why are you dodging the question? Why would the FBI fail to intervene or even warn the OWS individuals that they were targets for assassination?

Whose interests are the FBI serving?

Forum List

Back