OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

Ok, we went from moments after, to just after.

Now, when did the crime scene tape go up? Until you know that, AND CAN ANSWER THAT, the photo means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
If the photo meant absolutely nothing the police would not have circled the gun and then released the photo to the public. It obviously meant something to the police!!!!

God you may be the dumbest poster on USMB.

Yes Einstein, the photo has value, BUT WITHOUT THE CONTEXT OF THE TIME IT WAS TAKEN, OR HOW LONG AFTER THE SHOOTING, IT PROVES NOTHING.

Watch the video.

There's the context.

I have to apologies to the previous poster. YOU ARE THE DUMBEST POSTER ON USMB.

Tell me, where in the video, referenced in the OP do you see the crime scene tape go up?

Hmmmmmmm

The video shows the cop in red pick up the glove and then throw it down.

You really want to believe that's how a gun is treated by cops?

What the fuck you talking about?

We were talking about the time between screen shots, that can only be determined by knowing when the crime scene tape went up.

Now go away kid, ya bothering me!

The police confirmed that it was a gun and circled it in red, are they fools or you?

Cops release photo of Keith Lamont Scott that shows gun nearby

Advocates demanding the release of police video showing the death of Keith Lamont Scott are firing back at Charlotte, N.C. police for releasing a photo of the slain 43-year-old black man.

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red — is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police chief Kerr Putney released the photo while refusing to make dashcam video of the shooting public, saying Thursday that "transparency is in the eye of the beholder."

Now, when did the crime scene tape go up? Until you know that, AND CAN ANSWER THAT, the photo means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.
If the photo meant absolutely nothing the police would not have circled the gun and then released the photo to the public. It obviously meant something to the police!!!!

Yes Einstein, the photo has value, BUT WITHOUT THE CONTEXT OF THE TIME IT WAS TAKEN, OR HOW LONG AFTER THE SHOOTING, IT PROVES NOTHING.
it doesn't even prove that is a gun.
Then why did the police say it was a gun? Are you saying that the police chief is to stupid to know what a gun is?

Advocates demanding the release of police video showing the death of Keith Lamont Scott are firing back at Charlotte, N.C. police for releasing a photo of the slain 43-year-old black man.

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police chief Kerr Putney released the photo while refusing to make dashcam video of the shooting public, saying Thursday that "transparency is in the eye of the beholder."

photo24n-1-web.jpg
well if you had a brain and you looked at the size of the shoes on the cop and the size of the object in circled in red, well it can't be a gun. That's a pretty tiny object there.

Why would you have to murder a guy in a car even if he had a gun?

Why not clear the area and bring in the negotiators?

Oh right, because he's a black guy.

So you are saying that the Black Officer killed the black guy in the automobile because he was black!?!

Have you seen the statistics for Black on Black crime?

Just sayin

Different story and I get the point on that. The reality is the OP'er and those from the left discussing this are arguing that LEO drive around looking for unarmed or even armed black men and women to kill, and that is total bullshit.

The Tulsa incident is one I will say the woman is screwed but the North Carolina one is one that Progressive Liberals will lose every time because too many things add up that the suspect was doing something wrong...
Like Trayvon Martin. The nerve of him.
Daring to walk down the street while carrying both Skittles and Ice Tea AT THE SAME TIME!

Now you want to go there and pretend that I supported George Zimmerman?

Please feel free to show any thread by me supporting George Zimmerman and when you can't find it, well it is because I did not!

I also was pissed off about the Rice shooting but of course cowards like you will proclaim I supported the killing of some innocent minority child!

The fact is the Police Officer that did the shooting was black, the suspect wife screamed many times to her husband not to do something, and you believe the Cops are racist whores and anyone that does not agree with you must also be racist...

Well seeing I am white and defending the black cop tell you how stupid you are and none of you were there and the video you stupid kunts offer does not support your opinion that the suspect was innocent.

You can't sit in your car pointing your gun at cops ( not saying that is what he did ) but if he did that is against the damn law but Progressive whores like you would not know this.

It will come out the suspect was the one that was wrong and you will proclaim the poor man was some gentle giant that never did anything wrong...

Also for all those assholes that believe the mentally ill should not have guns why are you pro-guns now?

That's right because it fit your agenda but had this been some white idiot none of you would be crying over his damn death and neither would I!

Tulsa was the tragedy and not North Carolina!

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

He doesn't have a gun. He has a TVI. He just took his medicine.

(to her husband) get out of the car. Don't let them break the window.

Get out of the car.

(four or five shoots fired)

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

He better not be fucking dead.

Yep, he better live.

I'm not coming over there.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

he better not be dead fuckers

did you call an ambulance?

He better not be dead

(officers said drop the gun 12 times
So far no evidence of gun
she told them he had a brain injury)

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

This is going to be a trip.
How many black men are not "disabled" if you take drug addiction into account? Not that many I assume.

Well, at least you got the ASS part right.

You're ignorant and you take pride in that.
:ahole-1:
That's an answer? I axed you if every junky is disabled? If so, how many black thugs are "disabled"?

No, that's not what you said but -

Who cares? You're a know-nothing, racist idiot. You're what gets scraped off the bottom of my shoes. I've spent way too much time on you and your lame ass posts. Go away.

YES>

Why do anything at all?

IF he had a gun, so what?

Ummm, so why did they kill the guy in Oregon?

So what he had a gun, because according to you that does not matter!

The old fart had repeatedly said he would shoot cops and then he went for his gun.

If you want rehash that pile of crap, go start a thread. Right now, its enough to know they lazy leeches are in jail, whining they're not getting their 2nd Amendment right to guns in jail. LOLOLOLOL

It was brought up in this thread and no I do not need to do what you tell me to do you worthless fucking kunt!

The guy was waving a gun so why not call someone in to talk to him and have him give his gun up!?!

Simple, he was white and did not help your agenda of cop hating.

Oh and if you think for one moment I am sadden he is dead, well you are fucking retarded!

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

Get out of the car.

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

Yep, he better live.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

He better not be dead

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

How many black men are not "disabled" if you take drug addiction into account? Not that many I assume.

Well, at least you got the ASS part right.

You're ignorant and you take pride in that.
:ahole-1:
That's an answer? I axed you if every junky is disabled? If so, how many black thugs are "disabled"?

No, that's not what you said but -

Who cares? You're a know-nothing, racist idiot. You're what gets scraped off the bottom of my shoes. I've spent way too much time on you and your lame ass posts. Go away.

You're no better than those you claim to be racist!

Then why did the police say it was a gun? Are you saying that the police chief is to stupid to know what a gun is?

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

photo24n-1-web.jpg
well if you had a brain and you looked at the size of the shoes on the cop and the size of the object in circled in red, well it can't be a gun. That's a pretty tiny object there.
Another idiot who thinks the police are too stupid to know they were not circling a gun in red when they circled the gun in red. :cuckoo:

photo24n-1-web.jpg
Another idiot who thinks the police are too stupid to know they were not circling a gun in red when they circled the gun in red. :cuckoo:
so again, look at the size of the shoes then look at what's circled in red. I'm sorry, but since i have no idea what the cops are referring to I'm not answering for them. I'm asking you does that look big enough to be a gun? If you can answer honestly.

And BTW, only an idiot would think that is a gun.

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

Get out of the car.

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

Yep, he better live.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

He better not be dead

-----------------

You're an idiot. Doesn't prove anything in the video. Just because his loud mouthed wife says he doesn't have a gun doesn't mean shit.

The police confirmed that it was a gun and circled it in red, are they fools or you?

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red — is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

Then why did the police say it was a gun? Are you saying that the police chief is too stupid to know what a gun is?

photo24n-1-web.jpg

That is a gun in the picture... Either a .22 caliber or .25 caliber but still a damn gun!

So you are saying that the Black Officer killed the black guy in the automobile because he was black!?!

Just sayin

Different story and I get the point on that. The reality is the OP'er and those from the left discussing this are arguing that LEO drive around looking for unarmed or even armed black men and women to kill, and that is total bullshit.

The Tulsa incident is one I will say the woman is screwed but the North Carolina one is one that Progressive Liberals will lose every time because too many things add up that the suspect was doing something wrong...
Daring to walk down the street while carrying both Skittles and Ice Tea AT THE SAME TIME!
Once again for the slow and amazingly stupid Martin got shot because he went back and physically attacked Zimmerman.

If he had been in prison for 7 years, and now he had a firearm, he would have been going back to prison.

It certainly makes sense that he would have been acting weird knowing that he could go away again.

Will this force authorities to release the dash and body cams?

What I'm thinking is this is just like Drumpf's tax returns. If they didn't have something to hide, they would have made it public right away.

Just sayin

Once again for the slow and amazingly stupid Martin got shot because he went back and physically attacked Zimmerman.

The good news is this has ruined gz's life.

He can never have a normal life of a job, wife, kids. He can never stop looking behind him.

He made the choice to take his gun, go hunting and to stalk and then murder kill Trayvon Martin. Yes, he got away with murder but he didn't get away with the killing.
That's a kind of justice and, in that case, the best we can hope for.
:)

Every time the police shoot an unarmed black man, the posters on this board all gang up to blame the victim. Even when the guy is lying on the ground with his hands in the air, and is shot, it's his fault.
Only the white wing posters. They dream they were the one doing the shooting. It's a fantasy of many right wingers.
Dumbest mother fucker on the forum.

What he and Dragonlady said is true.

The anti-America, RWNJ traitors always blame the BLACK victim. ALWAYS.

If the dead person is white, its the cops' fault - such as the Oregon thugs.
You really believe the crap you spew. It's an socioeconomic issue, not a skin color issue. If you ever lived in a poor white area, you would know this is true. Getting sick of privileged white liberals blathering about shit they have no understanding of.

Just sayin

The good news is this has ruined gz's life.

He can never have a normal life of a job, wife, kids. He can never stop looking behind him.

He made the choice to take his gun, go hunting and to stalk and then murder kill Trayvon Martin. Yes, he got away with murder but he didn't get away with the killing.
That's a kind of justice and, in that case, the best we can hope for.
:)
Delusional. The facts don't support any of your made up crap regarding Zimmerman.

Then why did the police say it was a gun? Are you saying that the police chief is too stupid to know what a gun is?

photo24n-1-web.jpg

That is a gun in the picture... Either a .22 caliber or .25 caliber but still a damn gun!
Yeah sure, and it came from nowhere and it's too small.

photo24n-1-web.jpg
so again, look at the size of the shoes then look at what's circled in red. I'm sorry, but since i have no idea what the cops are referring to I'm not answering for them. I'm asking you does that look big enough to be a gun? If you can answer honestly.

And BTW, only an idiot would think that is a gun.
Well since you admit you are too stupid to know what the police circled in red, how would you be smart enough to know what a gun is!!

Watch the video idiot. The cops were crawling all over the place, all had their guns out, all just waiting and hoping for the chance to blow away a man who was just sitting him his car, minding his own business.

She can be clearly seen answering orders to stay away. There is little doubt they would have gunned her down too.

We need to make sure all blacks have video cameras.
Don't Obamaphones have cameras?

Wouldn't it be great if "ObamaPhones" were real? RWNJ traitors are too stupid to know they're not but its time we made sure all blacks videoed cops.

No, it's tragic that "ObamaPhones" ARE real. When did we get into the business of giving phone service to everyone??? Government can do more to help people, but not give everyone a phone.
Educate yourself.

:uhoh3:

Don't deny the truth just because you don't like it. How to Get an Obama Phone?

Forum List

Back